Anabaptist woman flees colony

General Christian Theology
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: Anabaptist woman flees colony

Post by Soloist »

After reading your message, which it would’ve been much nicer if you had just posted some of it here, I cannot definitively say whether it was right or wrong for this woman to leave her husband. I am not in a situation to know how she’s treated or what the particulars are. I do not agree with the Hutterites and all of their practices, but I do not trust your accurate reporting of the details because of your clear distortion of truth and mischaracterization in other situations, which gives great discredit to your cause.

I don’t see you calling for people to pray that these people repent, and I see your public rebukes that you are so fond of doing as a disservice to our King. If this person legitimately needed help and you provided that help, it would have been better for you to quietly do this and not make a spectacle of her need. You should be grieved over sin, such as gluttony or swearing or any others that you have called out, and not crowing over it. This has been a pattern of yours in every situation. You crow over the sin you call out. This is not following the heart of Jesus. I call on you to repent of your pride and the arrogance in which you address others. Remove the log from your eye, and then you can see clearly to remove theirs.
5 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Heirbyadoption
Affiliation: Brethren

Post by Heirbyadoption »

dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:48 pm This post is a general post not to any one person here ...

The article link I gave explains why she left. ... And why it's biblical to do so.

Acts 5:29 for one ... We obey God.... before men

She was denied the freedom to follow Jesus biblically and was forced to do false unbiblical ways and to labor for a cult.
Hutterites are a cult and far from biblical truth and salvation.
I prove that with first hand audio testimony of my brothers who left there. They believe the colony saves you as a ark along with all kinds of heresy / false .....even pagan ways.

To say they are biblical .. I person has no clue what they are talking about on the Hutterites.

See my website to see proof against them under the false teachers area ..per 1 Tim 5;20 ...I keep exposing their false ways and people are being set free by God's truth. They are a wicked vile people.... in many cases. I have the texts emails and voice messages to prove it. I have a post coming on that soon on my site.
Jesus condemns them and their false traditions. Read Mark 7;6-9

Glory to Him ...
James, was the "shaking off the dust" thing just a ruse...? :?
1 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Got dusty again, so had to shake it off again.
3 x
KirkDaniel
Affiliation:

Post by KirkDaniel »

Chris wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:17 pm
dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:48 pm
Please explain 1 Peter 3:1-6 Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear.

The scripture itself states for her to be submissive and to win the husband, not run from them.
And if they beat you to death in the meantime, or otherwise drive you into a mental health crisis, so be it. There is always heaven, and you will be rewarded for submission there.

:?
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

KirkDaniel wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:10 pm
Chris wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:17 pm
dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:48 pm
Please explain 1 Peter 3:1-6 Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear.

The scripture itself states for her to be submissive and to win the husband, not run from them.
And if they beat you to death in the meantime, or otherwise drive you into a mental health crisis, so be it. There is always heaven, and you will be rewarded for submission there.

:?
Yet that’s not what is being talked about here.

Overall, we have way too much divorce in America, and get lots of relationships are also very unhealthy, have domestic violence, etc. - divorce is not the answer.
0 x
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Post by dontperish »

As a update ....

Twice Hutterites showed up at a private residence to stand at the door and demand to see her when told don't come here but they were offered to set up a phone conference call.
The second time ....police were called and they were warned about trespass arrest. These are people who think they can demand and bully. So wicked ....but she stood her ground and remains free of that cult.

God be praised
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

dontperish wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:44 pm As a update ....

Twice Hutterites showed up at a private residence to stand at the door and demand to see her when told don't come here but they were offered to set up a phone conference call.
The second time ....police were called and they were warned about trespass arrest. These are people who think they can demand and bully. So wicked ....but she stood her ground and remains free of that cult.

God be praised
Who is the cult…
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Josh

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:44 pm As a update ....

God be praised
God is not praised nor glorified when you involve the police to help a woman leave her husband.

Let me be clear: no allegations of abuse or violence have been made. What has happened is some guy shows up who wears a tunic and lives out of a van, whisks a woman away, and her family and relatives are concerned and would like to know what’s happened to her.
0 x
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Post by dontperish »

Since truth matters ....

As usual Josh is talking what he doesn't know ...( Proverbs says that's a fools way) it's why he has a article on my website about him as he lied when we talked on the phone....since he mentioned it not me.

I was 2500 miles away from that case in Canada but I did help her as did my wife. She was picked up by her son in law and daughter and lives there with them as they escaped the Hutterite cult and I did have a small part in helping that as well...but God gets all the glory....we are just tools.

Josh just slandered me here and I hope he repents as no liars enter the kingdom per Rev 22;14-15 !

Ps he mentioned the testing I did on him in another post ....he can email what I lied about on the testing of him that I did 6 years ago and he never sent corrections to adjust anything. It's all truth. Here isn't the place for that.....
Just go to my unbiblical teachers blog and search Josh ...
It will come up for you.... I hope truth comes to him.

Love you Josh ...email me ...here isn't the place.
dontperish@outlook.com

Glory to God ...

Tupos
Dontperish.com

Ps I do live in my camper van having sold everything and I fund myself to street preach full time and teach all over America Christ crucified. Josh has something right .... :)
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:08 pm Since truth matters ....

As usual Josh is talking what he doesn't know ...( Proverbs says that's a fools way) it's why he has a article on my website about him as he lied when we talked on the phone....since he mentioned it not me.
And that, sir, is a lie. I did not lie to you on the phone.
I was 2500 miles away from that case in Canada but I did help her as did my wife. She was picked up by her son in law and daughter and lives there with them as they escaped the Hutterite cult and I did have a small part in helping that as well...but God gets all the glory....we are just tools.

Josh just slandered me here and I hope he repents as no liars enter the kingdom per Rev 22;14-15 !
So which is it? Earlier you claimed to help her “escape”. Now it turns out this is just a private family matter where she left her husband and is with her daughter and her husband now. That’s a really different picture than you portrayed.

People leave Hutterite colonies all the time. It is nothing special.
Ps he mentioned the testing I did on him in another post ....he can email what I lied about on the testing of him that I did 6 years ago and he never sent corrections to adjust anything. It's all truth. Here isn't the place for that.....
Just go to my unbiblical teachers blog and search Josh ...
It will come up for you.... I hope truth comes to him.
You spoke to me on the phone and threatened me with putting up a webpage about me unless I agreed with you. I said I don’t respond to blackmail or threats.

You then posted a webpage full of quotes from me that I never said and that are obviously false, such as claiming I “admitted to being a Mennonite in the past”.
Love you Josh ...email me ...here isn't the place.
dontperish@outlook.com
Actually, we can continue to discuss it here; you decided to make a public webpage slandering me, so why don’t we continue to discuss this in public? My last private conversation with you ended with you calling me a heretic, not a Christian, and that I am not saved.
Glory to God ...
None of this disputation and conflict brings glory to God or shows the world the love of Jesus.
Ps I do live in my camper van having sold everything and I fund myself to street preach full time and teach all over America Christ crucified. Josh has something right .... :)
As a general rule, I would be very bothered if someone living out of a van is claiming to “rescue” women.
0 x