Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by temporal1 »

^^oj responded as i was writing .. (i was attempting to reply in BT-politics.) This will do.

P.31:
Ken wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:56 pm
temporal1 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:11 pm
ohio jones wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:25 pm Luke 14:10
100% 200%
i believe, in part, the graphic reflects the spirit of Luke 14:10.

i accepted a changed seat without hesitation or complaint or grudge. i would have for anyone.

i’m disturbed about decades of incompetence+corruption in gov that has only made matters worse over decades, doing so much harm to so many vulnerable people, even incentivizing crime, creating orphans - and worse. nearly all are harmed, regardless which side of which border, while politicians just carry on as tho there are no problems. at taxpayer expense.

theft doesn’t make you generous. or Christian.

have i missed something?
I’m confused about what airline seat assignments has to do with the government.
Begin with the mindset that “free stuff isn’t free.” :)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by barnhart »

Back to the topic of this thread, how are people experiencing government mandates and surveillance in 2023.
0 x
Falco Knotwise
Affiliation: Roman Catholic

Post by Falco Knotwise »

barnhart wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:37 pm Back to the topic of this thread, how are people experiencing government mandates and surveillance in 2023.
No mandates regarding vaccines currently because the WHO declared the Covid emergency to have come to an end in May. My opinion is they served their purpose to accelerate the move to a cashless society very well for the bankers who want that.

There are current examples throughout Europe of conservative persons and charity organizations being "debanked" even though this is still technically illegal. The government has taken steps to protect individuals against this but the regulations still don't protect charities or businesses, according to Nigel Farage.

Nigel himself was recently "debanked" and has some things to say about this and about how the move towards a cashless society continues to rapidly develop —

0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

It is rather ridiculous for banks to decide they pick customers based on ideology particularly given the banks’ history of working with criminals, gangsters, fraudsters, dictators, and helping the ultra wealthy hide their wealth from lawful taxation.
0 x
Falco Knotwise

Post by Falco Knotwise »

Josh wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:10 pm It is rather ridiculous for banks to decide they pick customers based on ideology particularly given the banks’ history of working with criminals, gangsters, fraudsters, dictators, and helping the ultra wealthy hide their wealth from lawful taxation.
My opinion: this goes to show how far neomarxist ideologues have infiltrated the banking institutions, too. (Charity organizations that oppose gender ideologies being taught in schools are especially targeted for being "debanked.")
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Falco Knotwise wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:49 pmThere are current examples throughout Europe of conservative persons and charity organizations being "debanked" even though this is still technically illegal. The government has taken steps to protect individuals against this but the regulations still don't protect charities or businesses, according to Nigel Farage.
I watched the video. Very deceptive.

He doesn't provide a SINGLE example of any individual or organization that was involuntarily "de-banked". Not one.

He cites the statistic of 1 million bank account closures over the past 4 years but that is meaningless since he doesn't distinguish the reasons for account closure. People close bank accounts all the time. And I would imagine that at least 1 million bank accounts in the UK closed over the past 4 years simply because people died or moved, changed banks, or abandoned unused bank accounts.

He cites ATM fees as a problem but it is easy enough to shop around and find banks that don't charge ATM fees. Mine doesn't and even provides up to $10/month in ATM rebates if I use ATMs that are not in its system.

In my mind the much larger issue isn't cashless society but banking consolidation. I find cash to be generally annoying.

And frankly, the less people carry cash, the less panhandlers and crime we will see. Good luck panhandling on a street corner when no one passing by is even carrying cash. And what is the point of robbing a convenience store when there is nothing in the till? It also puts a bite into the endless illegal drug trade. How do you buy your fentanyl on the street if no one has cash and there is no one you can rob or panhandle for cash and nothing you can steal and pawn for cash?
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

The reason I revived this thread is to think through vaccine mandates and slippery slopes when the pressure is down. For example, some here floated the idea that churches were specifically targeted and may never be allowed to reopen.
0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

Ken wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:43 pm And frankly, the less people carry cash, the less panhandlers and crime we will see.
Yep, if fewer people had carried cash Mr. Shenk wouldn't have been able to pull off that swindle that he did.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

ken_sylvania wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:33 pm
Ken wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:43 pm And frankly, the less people carry cash, the less panhandlers and crime we will see.
Yep, if fewer people had carried cash Mr. Shenk wouldn't have been able to pull off that swindle that he did.
Crime comes in more than one form and has more than one cause.

Shenk pulled off his crime because the people running CAM seem to be incompetent.
Petty street crime and property crime is driven mostly by drugs and runs on a cash economy

But then you know that.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Falco Knotwise

Post by Falco Knotwise »

barnhart wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:19 pm The reason I revived this thread is to think through vaccine mandates and slippery slopes when the pressure is down. For example, some here floated the idea that churches were specifically targeted and may never be allowed to reopen.
I'm not sure who made those claims, but from my perspective vaccine mandates seem to have become a non-issue since the end of the emergency was declared, though — you never know — they may come into play again in the future. I saw the whole Covid emergency as being used mainly as an accelerant to the development of various technologies to be used in the coming global and digital financial system.
0 x