Vaccines and the Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Vaccines and the Mark of the Beast

Post by Bootstrap »

Wade wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:55 pm I understand that since restrictions have come to a point that some of us are being stopped from buying and selling in certain ways that the resemblance of the mark of beast in these vaccines is troubling for you vaccinated people.
Actually, I just don't see much resemblance at all to the Mark of the Beast in the Revelation. I think the "buying and selling" bit is also quite a stretch. Nobody is trying to stop you from getting what you need, they may require you to wear a face mask. But they also require you to wear shoes and a shirt. They are not imposing this on you because of your Christian faith, they are trying to prevent a pandemic. You are not being asked to swear loyalty to The Beast.

Did you think the Smallpox vaccine was the Mark of the Beast? How is this different?
Wade wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:55 pmTrust God and fear Him.
Amen.

But I wonder if trusting God and fearing him should really make Christians feel so persecuted about things like this. To me, it feels like living in fear, in a society that does not persecute us.
2 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Re: Vaccines and the Mark of the Beast

Post by Szdfan »

Prior to vaccines, Social Security numbers and bar codes were also accused of being the Mark of the Beast. It always seems like something is the Mark of the Beast that turns out not to be it.
3 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

Your being deceitful in your wording. In context I was referring to whether someone is vaccinated from COVID or not. That's fine if you live somewhere that participation in buying and selling isn't hindered in anyway but maybe compassion towards others where this is happening might help?

I used to have a lot of people on here I looked up to but now with many of them stating here they've got this covid vaccine that now is used for buying and selling, and some people have been upset at Josh for use extreme examples that ARE happening that number of people who I used to look up to on here is pretty close to zero now... At least some of us have tried to point out how unethical uses are involved in this, how it is effecting the church where inconsistent restrictions are happening(I haven't called this persecution), if you still are blind then you are still blind.

I've also stated it is the vaccinated around here that come across as angry and fearful. Some of us are just trying to sound a warning because we fear for your souls.

May God help us and may He be merciful.
4 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

Bootstrap wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Actually, I just don't see much resemblance at all to the Mark of the Beast in the Revelation. I think the "buying and selling" bit is also quite a stretch. Nobody is trying to stop you from getting what you need, they may require you to wear a face mask. But they also require you to wear shoes and a shirt. They are not imposing this on you because of your Christian faith, they are trying to prevent a pandemic. You are not being asked to swear loyalty to The Beast.
The vaccine itself isn’t the Mark of the beast. And yes, they are trying to prevent a pandemic. But I can see how a person’s vaccination status could lead to a mark in the future.

First the Biden administration made the claim that the Federal Government won’t mandate vaccines. Now that changed and they will mandate vaccines for federal workers and for businesses with over 100 employees or either be fired or fined.

Biden suggested in his speech that large venues disallow people to enter without proof of vaccine. Yesterday in a White House press briefing, Jen Psaki suggested there will be more mandates in the future, that this is one of the first steps. In listening to her, it sounded like they will be foisting more regulations on Americans in increments.

What are the next steps? Disallowing people to enter any public places, stores, restaurants, etc. who aren’t vaccinated? Disallowing people to buy or sell unless they are vaccinated?

And beings vaccination cards are so easily forged, let’s just require a chip on a person’s hand or forehead as proof of vaccination.

Time will tell what comes out of all this. It is true the pandemic is real, but I believe it is being used by people with very evil spirits to push an evil agenda.
2 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

The vaccine is personally the mark of the beast for me. Anything that requires you to disobey God is a mark of allegiance to the beast and Satan.

I've heard reports from Belize that it is being pushed (not sure if it was actually implemented) that you could not buy or sell after the 1st of October unless you had received the vaccine. This is a report from someone who lives there. Canada has made some significant challenges to the church and has become very hostile to them in some provinces. When is the last time a church in Australia legally had service? my sister is confined to a 5km radius for official reasons only and major fines are being put out. When you can't work, it doesn't matter if you buying and selling isn't banned for unvaccinated.

Right hand and the forehead are the thoughts and actions.
2 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Boot, let me explain this to you.

I was born in Victoria. It’s my homeland. I pay attention to it. I want to be able to go to Australia to see my family there. I hope you agree that’s a reasonable thing.

The premier of Victoria has said if you don’t get vaccinated, you can’t participate in the economy.

No working. No driving to work. No shopping. No going to stores. No seeing friends. No going to church. Nothing.

How does that not include “buy and sell”? You don’t need a social security number to buy and sell in America.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Josh wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:53 pm The premier of Victoria has said if you don’t get vaccinated, you can’t participate in the economy.

No working. No driving to work. No shopping. No going to stores. No seeing friends. No going to church. Nothing.
Links, please? That should be easy to verify with links to articles.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
nett
Affiliation: Midwest Fellowship

Post by nett »

Bootstrap wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:02 pm
Josh wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:53 pm The premier of Victoria has said if you don’t get vaccinated, you can’t participate in the economy.

1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Bootstrap wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:02 pm

Do your own Google search.

This is my country and my state I’m talking about. For once, you can take me at my word.
0 x
Karstan78
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Karstan78 »

Here in Germany they’re using something call the “3G’s” if you’ve been fully vaccinated, overcame Covid or have a negative test you can go to the shops. However, this is being phased out and already in some supermarkets there are time when only vaccinated people can use the store. Anyone else is denied entry.
If you want to eat a meal in a bakery or cafe, you have to provide evidence of your vaccination or previously having covid, no negative test is accepted.
Germany is also considered more lax in this than its neighbouring countries. France has been closed for unvaccinated people for months. Josh is right, Australia is headed that way too.

It may be free where you are in the US, but be sure the rest of the world isn’t like this.
1 x