Vaccines and the Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
Falco Underhill
Affiliation: Hermit

Re: Vaccines and the Mark of the Beast

Post by Falco Underhill »

For the record I don't regard the vaccine as the mark. Personally, I think the roll out from all this can lead to it, so the slippery slope is worth keeping an eye on.
0 x
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

Falco Underhill wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:01 pm For the record I don't regard the vaccine as the mark. Personally, I think the roll out from all this can lead to it, so the slippery slope is worth keeping an eye on.
I don't think anyone has either - except maybe boot falsely claiming some are. But what is happening with the vaccine passport and what that continues to evolve into gives Christians much reason to watch and pray.
3 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Szdfan wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:36 pm
Falco Underhill wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:28 am
This just in: The German State Hesse is now leaving it up to food stores on whether or not to ban the unvaccinated.

https://yournews.com/2021/10/14/2240387 ... accinated/

Looks to me like they're already trying to cross that red line. That didn't take very long, did it.
How is this substantially different from a Christian baker refusing to sell a wedding cake to a gay couple? For all a long time, I’ve been seeing the argument that businesses should be able to decide which customers they want to serve based on their values and beliefs. How is this any different from a business deciding it doesn’t want to serve customers who are unvaccinated?
Because nobody is demanding that the grocery store write Christian texts on our groceries?
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

Y'all really need to read your bibles and stop all the speculation.
The mark of the beast is the antithesis of the Seal of God. If you have the one, you can't/won't take the other. Beyond all that, it is a historical event for us here in the 21st century, unless you believe that Nero is alive and well again, living in Rome.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Soloist wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:46 pm Lets say that the stores all take their freedom to deny unvaccinated individuals the right to shop in their stores. There still is online stores so its fine.

What if your Amish? what if your a Nationwide who doesn't allow internet? Oh you can hire someone to do your shopping.

This is getting ridiculous. When you cannot buy or sell without the mark, you can just hire someone to do your shopping so its not really the mark.
Or you know what? You can walk into pretty much any pharmacy in the country without an appointment and get a free vaccine.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Ken wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:51 am
Soloist wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:46 pm Lets say that the stores all take their freedom to deny unvaccinated individuals the right to shop in their stores. There still is online stores so its fine.

What if your Amish? what if your a Nationwide who doesn't allow internet? Oh you can hire someone to do your shopping.

This is getting ridiculous. When you cannot buy or sell without the mark, you can just hire someone to do your shopping so its not really the mark.
Or you know what? You can walk into pretty much any pharmacy in the country without an appointment and get a free vaccine.
Your point? the vaccine is the mark of the beast for me. To take it means accepting the enemy and his means. His power over death by death.

I will not accept the blood or body of the innocent child being used to prolong my life. They had no choice. Jesus chose to offer His body and blood as a living sacrifice for us.
1 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Yes, Ken. If you accept the mark, you can buy and sell.
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

Soloist wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:34 am

Your point? the vaccine is the mark of the beast for me. To take it means accepting the enemy and his means. His power over death by death.

I will not accept the blood or body of the innocent child being used to prolong my life. They had no choice. Jesus chose to offer His body and blood as a living sacrifice for us.
2Pe_1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:51 am

Yes, Ken. If you accept the mark, you can buy and sell.
You can always get vaccinated and then throw away your vaccine card and avoid "the mark" that way.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

gcdonner wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:07 pm
Soloist wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:34 am

2Pe_1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
If every Christian had the resolve and morality of Soloist in his second paragraph then it wouldn't be seen as private whatsoever. Imagine that every Christian wanting rather to die than accept the blood of another person to prolong their own life. :idea:
0 x