Natural (God given) immunity is superior

General Christian Theology
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Re: Natural (God given) immunity is superior

Post by Valerie »

nett wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:34 pm
Szdfan wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:05 pm The willingness to embrace conspiracy theories and pseudo-scientific medical quackery isn’t limited to those with low education or conservative politics. It’s one of those areas where the liberal and conservative edges converge. Boulder, CO is a wealthy, highly educated, liberal area that was a hot bed of alternative medicine and vaccine skepticism even before Covid.

I think all of this ultimately comes down whether or not someone trusts institutions and we are in a low-trust moment. Both the liberal and conservative edges don’t trust institutions.
Is that unfounded?

Institutions have given us such wonders as

smoking for your health
thalidomide
opiate epidemic
drag shows for children
eugenics
benzos for everyone

Meanwhile, The number of children on antidepressants has soared. The institution of modern medicine has failed.
Truth. And you call alternative medicine quackery this is so upsetting. I remember when my good friend was seriously harmed by antibiotic it almost took her life. The same antibiotic because it has suicidal side effects, caused my neighbor's sister to walk in front of a semi truck when she was on the same antibiotic. The same antibiotic was one that harmed a man in our Bible studies daughter. It's been black boxed. I'm tired of repeating the same story but the FDA approved it right? You should read the list of possible side effects. You don't question why lawyers are always there waiting to help people that have been hired by malpractice or harmful drugs? Anyway after my friend was terribly harmed by this antibiotic which they had to refinance their house for her to find true help for because conventional physicians denied anything was wrong, the thought of going to a holistic daughter her husband called quackery. Except now he's on the other side after watching what all she went through to get help he knows who the true quacks are.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Valerie wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:59 pm Just what is your definition of quackery?
Don't you give it any thought as to why those with higher educations have turned away from conventional medicine? We have two former conventional physicians in my town alone that have turned away from conventional medicine and now practice holistic. Don't any of you question anything are you just blindly accept conventional medicine and big pharma practices?
What is my definition of quackery? Well, for example, something that is very popular in liberal communities here in the west coast is homeopathy. I would consider that quackery. Here is what Wikipedia says about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy
All relevant scientific knowledge about physics, chemistry, biochemistry and biology gained since at least the mid-19th century contradicts homeopathy. Homeopathic remedies are biochemically inert, and have no effect on any known disease. Hahnemann's theory of disease, centered around principles he termed miasms, is inconsistent with subsequent identification of viruses and bacteria as causes of disease. Clinical trials have been conducted and generally demonstrated no objective effect from homeopathic preparations. The fundamental implausibility of homeopathy as well as a lack of demonstrable effectiveness has led to it being characterized within the scientific and medical communities as quackery and fraud.

. . .

In the 21st century a series of meta-analyses have shown that the therapeutic claims of homeopathy lack scientific justification. As a result, national and international bodies have recommended the withdrawal of government funding for homeopathy in healthcare. National bodies from Australia, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and France, as well as the European Academies' Science Advisory Council and the Russian Academy of Sciences have all concluded that homeopathy is ineffective, and recommended against the practice receiving any further funding.The National Health Service in England no longer provides funding for homeopathic remedies and asked the Department of Health to add homeopathic remedies to the list of forbidden prescription items. France removed funding in 2021, while Spain has also announced moves to ban homeopathy and other pseudotherapies from health centers

[and]

The lack of convincing scientific evidence supporting its efficacyand its use of preparations without active ingredients have led to characterizations of homeopathy as pseudoscience and quackery, or, in the words of a 1998 medical review, "placebo therapy at best and quackery at worst". The Russian Academy of Sciences considers homeopathy a "dangerous 'pseudoscience' that does not work", and "urges people to treat homeopathy 'on a par with magic'". The Chief Medical Officer for England, Dame Sally Davies, has stated that homeopathic preparations are "rubbish" and do not serve as anything more than placebos. In 2013, Mark Walport, the UK Government Chief Scientific Adviser and head of the Government Office for Science said "homeopathy is nonsense, it is non-science." His predecessor, John Beddington, also said that homeopathy "has no underpinning of scientific basis" and is being "fundamentally ignored" by the Government.

Jack Killen, acting deputy director of the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, says homeopathy "goes beyond current understanding of chemistry and physics". He adds: "There is, to my knowledge, no condition for which homeopathy has been proven to be an effective treatment."Ben Goldacre says that homeopaths who misrepresent scientific evidence to a scientifically illiterate public, have "... walled themselves off from academic medicine, and critique has been all too often met with avoidance rather than argument". Homeopaths often prefer to ignore meta-analyses in favour of cherry picked positive results, such as by promoting a particular observational study (one which Goldacre describes as "little more than a customer-satisfaction survey") as if it were more informative than a series of randomized controlled trials.

In an article entitled "Should We Maintain an Open Mind about Homeopathy?" published in the American Journal of Medicine, Michael Baum and Edzard Ernst – writing to other physicians – wrote that "Homeopathy is among the worst examples of faith-based medicine... These axioms [of homeopathy] are not only out of line with scientific facts but also directly opposed to them. If homeopathy is correct, much of physics, chemistry, and pharmacology must be incorrect...".
Yet we still have large numbers of practitioners of homeopathy here in the west coast. A quick google search reveals dozens of homeopathic practitioners and clinics here in the Portland area alone.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

Neto wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:38 pm Before someone else gets accused again of making a comment about low education level & resistance to taking the vaccine, I am owning up to having been the one who mentioned those two things in the same post (see the quote link below).
Neto wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:29 pm
I mentioned several things in response to a post which appeared to me to be using Holmes County as a proof case for non-vaccination.
Fatalism among the Amish. (I didn't say it, but this is also common in other groups with low educational levels. I've also seen this in remote societies in Brazil, both Indian and non-Indian.)
The fact that there have been a fair number of deaths in the families of people I know personally. (We just received a text message from someone in our small-group at our congregation. Their son came down with the virus several days ago, and has just been admitted to the hospital with pneumonia, critical condition.)
Correspondence of low educational level and a tendency to accept conspiracy theories. This may be an unfounded conclusion of cause-effect, and it was also perhaps not worded well, but it is these alternative truths that I associated with resistance toward conventional medical procedures or practices (not the relative educational level of the person).
I then also mentioned "Medical Quackery" as one common element of Appalachian society. In Amish society, some of this is just simple nonsense, and some is regarded by many as occultic. The Banawa had pseudo-medical practices like this as well. For instance, to prevent the spread of swelling from a snake bite, raw Brazil nuts were scorched in the fire, then used to draw black lines on the skin, which were supposed to stop the swelling from passing the marks, progressing up the affected limb. I'll give you a clue - it doesn't help. But they also had a great amount of knowledge of the medical benefits of all kinds of plants - remedies which actually work in almost miraculous ways. (I have mentioned some of these true remedies in the past. But one example of Quackery we heard there, and this comes from the local Brazilian population: I actually don't remember now what it was supposed to cure, but the treatment was to take dried dog feces - it had to be dried enough that it had turned white - pound it into powder, mix with water, & drink it.)
Sometimes wisdom goes farther than education but Amish are not "uninformed". There may be pickets of what you brought up regarding occult but every Amish I've spoken with at length do not use "strange" things nor anything considered remotely referred to as snake oil.

According to a paper i picked up a few weeks ago tjere, it said the CDC said they have a low transmission rate in Holmes. If people more recently have passed, they see it as God's will because they simply refuse the vaccine because of their convictions.

The Amish do not trust government (for the most part)
And don't blindly accept all convention extremely expensive conventional medical treatments, but for example the Amish man we spoke with at the Haiti benefit auction him and his wife both got covid. He got through it without going to the hospital, but his wife did not but she had a lot of pre-existing conditions, they are quite elderly. People die every single year of the flu we have had our local hospitals full during flu season, school's closed during flu season, and the Amish trust the Lord. Holmes county as you know, is hopping constantly with tourists from several States, and I noticed every time we go there you barely see any masks a handful of tourists is about it.
0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

Ken wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:14 pm
Valerie wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:59 pm Just what is your definition of quackery?
Don't you give it any thought as to why those with higher educations have turned away from conventional medicine? We have two former conventional physicians in my town alone that have turned away from conventional medicine and now practice holistic. Don't any of you question anything are you just blindly accept conventional medicine and big pharma practices?
What is my definition of quackery? Well, for example, something that is very popular in liberal communities here in the west coast is homeopathy. I would consider that quackery. Here is what Wikipedia says about it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy
All relevant scientific knowledge about physics, chemistry, biochemistry and biology gained since at least the mid-19th century contradicts homeopathy. Homeopathic remedies are biochemically inert, and have no effect on any known disease. Hahnemann's theory of disease, centered around principles he termed miasms, is inconsistent with subsequent identification of viruses and bacteria as causes of disease. Clinical trials have been conducted and generally demonstrated no objective effect from homeopathic preparations. The fundamental implausibility of homeopathy as well as a lack of demonstrable effectiveness has led to it being characterized within the scientific and medical communities as quackery and fraud.

. . .

In the 21st century a series of meta-analyses have shown that the therapeutic claims of homeopathy lack scientific justification. As a result, national and international bodies have recommended the withdrawal of government funding for homeopathy in healthcare. National bodies from Australia, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and France, as well as the European Academies' Science Advisory Council and the Russian Academy of Sciences have all concluded that homeopathy is ineffective, and recommended against the practice receiving any further funding.The National Health Service in England no longer provides funding for homeopathic remedies and asked the Department of Health to add homeopathic remedies to the list of forbidden prescription items. France removed funding in 2021, while Spain has also announced moves to ban homeopathy and other pseudotherapies from health centers

[and]

The lack of convincing scientific evidence supporting its efficacyand its use of preparations without active ingredients have led to characterizations of homeopathy as pseudoscience and quackery, or, in the words of a 1998 medical review, "placebo therapy at best and quackery at worst". The Russian Academy of Sciences considers homeopathy a "dangerous 'pseudoscience' that does not work", and "urges people to treat homeopathy 'on a par with magic'". The Chief Medical Officer for England, Dame Sally Davies, has stated that homeopathic preparations are "rubbish" and do not serve as anything more than placebos. In 2013, Mark Walport, the UK Government Chief Scientific Adviser and head of the Government Office for Science said "homeopathy is nonsense, it is non-science." His predecessor, John Beddington, also said that homeopathy "has no underpinning of scientific basis" and is being "fundamentally ignored" by the Government.

Jack Killen, acting deputy director of the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, says homeopathy "goes beyond current understanding of chemistry and physics". He adds: "There is, to my knowledge, no condition for which homeopathy has been proven to be an effective treatment."Ben Goldacre says that homeopaths who misrepresent scientific evidence to a scientifically illiterate public, have "... walled themselves off from academic medicine, and critique has been all too often met with avoidance rather than argument". Homeopaths often prefer to ignore meta-analyses in favour of cherry picked positive results, such as by promoting a particular observational study (one which Goldacre describes as "little more than a customer-satisfaction survey") as if it were more informative than a series of randomized controlled trials.

In an article entitled "Should We Maintain an Open Mind about Homeopathy?" published in the American Journal of Medicine, Michael Baum and Edzard Ernst – writing to other physicians – wrote that "Homeopathy is among the worst examples of faith-based medicine... These axioms [of homeopathy] are not only out of line with scientific facts but also directly opposed to them. If homeopathy is correct, much of physics, chemistry, and pharmacology must be incorrect...".
Yet we still have large numbers of practitioners of homeopathy here in the west coast. A quick google search reveals dozens of homeopathic practitioners and clinics here in the Portland area alone.
I know a woman, a daughter of a realtor I worked for years ago that was going to med school in Seattle to be a homeopathic physician. Her education required more than what a conventional doctor did, at least that's what her parents told me.

I vehemently disagree with you that this is quackery. At the time that woman graduated from med school, she set up a practice in Ohio but Ohio wasn't quite ready for homeopathic to the degree they are now. There is a reason that now many people are turning to this type of healing. People are treated like Guinea pigs. As I said I work in a very busy drugstore. And I hear from my customers all the time with their crazy doctors are putting them through to try to help them and they're not helping them!
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Honestly, I don't think the Amish are any more susceptible to medical fraud and quackery than anyone else. It pervades every corner of this country including highly educated liberal communities too. I think they are wrong about vaccines, to the extent that they are vaccine-resistant. But I don't think they worse about health in general than anyone else. In fact, must of the rest of the country is probably less healthy, less active, and in worse shape.
1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:58 pm Honestly, I don't think the Amish are any more susceptible to medical fraud and quackery than anyone else. It pervades every corner of this country including highly educated liberal communities too. I think they are wrong about vaccines, to the extent that they are vaccine-resistant. But I don't think they worse about health in general than anyone else. In fact, must of the rest of the country is probably less healthy, less active, and in worse shape.
In the modern era, basically everything is quackery. One just has to decide which quack they trust the most.

My wife’s family likes “natural doctors” (they even go by N.D.) that serve up a mixture of stuff that makes no sense to me along with very good ideas mostly about more “holistic” healthy living (like “don’t eat so much junk food, go outside more”, etc)
0 x
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Ken wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:15 pm
JohnHurt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:46 pm
And just like the blood of Abel "cries out from the ground" (Genesis 4:10) - then where does the tissue of this dead child cry from - after it has been injected into our bodies? It cries out to God from inside our physical bodies. It makes us stink in the eyes of our God. That is why I won't do it. And that could be the reason they put this abomination in these vaccines - to make us unholy.

I won't condemn anyone, and you are welcome to disagree.

But if you are facing a forced vaccination to keep your job, then this is a very powerful argument for a religious exemption.
If a nurse chooses not to get vaccinated, and then carries a Covid infection into a hospital ward where vulnerable immuno-compromised patients are being treated. Or even just a retirement home with elderly patients that have weak immune systems. And people die as a result. Should that nurse be prosecuted for negligent manslaughter?

This is not a far-fetched scenario. Recently my wife who is a physician had a telemedicine consult with an unvaccinated nursing home nurse who was one of her patients. She was unvaccinated and claiming a religious exemption because my wife had previously refused to give her a medical exemption. The nurse was reporting vague mild symptoms that potentially could have been Covid but also could have been an ordinary cold or flu. My wife instructed her that under no circumstances should she go to to work. That she needed to get Covid tested and self-isolate until cleared of the disease. The nurse ignored her instructions and went to work anyway. Several days later her symptoms worsened and she tested positive for Covid. The outbreak she caused at the nursing home, which was contact-traced directly back to her, resulted in the deaths of 3 residents and the hospitalization of several more.

Afterwards this same nurse came to my wife in tears and remorse, begging her to edit her medical record to remove the note stating that my wife had advised her that she was to self-isolate and not return to work until cleared of Covid. My wife refused and the nurse was subsequently fired for failing to adhere to hospital Covid protocol.

If you are a rural hermit then your personal choice to vaccinate or not vaccinate affects no one else. If you are a health-care professional then it has potentially life-threatening consequences for others in your care.
The real moral of your story is...

If you are sick, then stay home.

Jesse Jackson and his wife were both in the hospital from COVID, and they had already had the COVID shot.

Many other people have gotten sick from COVID long after receiving the COVID shot. The shots do not always "work". And the COVID shot is not a vaccine, it is an untested mRNA gene therapy.

So even if you have had the shot, it doesn't matter. You can still get COVID, or whatever.

If you are sick, you need to stay home, because you "might" kill someone, and be guilty of their deaths.

But if you believe abortion is murder, then someone has already been killed, and if you are benefiting from that murder by taking a shot that contains their DNA, then it is not "you might be guilty", but you are "definitely guilty" as an accessory after the fact in their murder.

Ken, they don't have to put dead children in these vaccines and COVID shots. If enough people would refuse these shots, this practice would stop.

That's the real issue, not that someone was foolish enough to go to a nursing home when they were sick.

The other issue is that we no longer believe that God's Providence can heal us:

Exodus 15:(26) And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: forI am the LORD that healeth thee.

Yes, you can call this "natural immunity", but either way, it comes from God.

I have been surrounded by the elders of the church, they laid their hands on me, anointed me with oil, and prayed fervently for my healing, and it worked! Have you ever experienced this?

Most churches do not follow the 1st Century model anymore, especially when it comes to healing.

James 5:(14) Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
(15) And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Yes, this topic of "Natural (God given) immunity is a good topic, and it belongs in "General Theology".

But we are "fearful" and unbelieving" and think that God's hand has been shortened.

?Thank you for your comments.

John
1 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

Josh wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:35 pm
Ken wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:58 pm Honestly, I don't think the Amish are any more susceptible to medical fraud and quackery than anyone else. It pervades every corner of this country including highly educated liberal communities too. I think they are wrong about vaccines, to the extent that they are vaccine-resistant. But I don't think they worse about health in general than anyone else. In fact, must of the rest of the country is probably less healthy, less active, and in worse shape.
In the modern era, basically everything is quackery. One just has to decide which quack they trust the most.

My wife’s family likes “natural doctors” (they even go by N.D.) that serve up a mixture of stuff that makes no sense to me along with very good ideas mostly about more “holistic” healthy living (like “don’t eat so much junk food, go outside more”, etc)
This woman used to be a nurse (she is married to a doctor)- she posted this:

I WAS A NURSE. At one of the best children’s hospitals in the country. I started having doubts and asking questions about the medical model. I wanted to help people, TRULY help people, not hide behind hidden agendas and cover up symptoms. Asking the right questions and helping people before they have to end up there is why I chose to leave…

Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ…

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴀɢɴᴇsɪᴜᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏᴏʟ sᴏꜰᴛᴇɴᴇʀs (ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅᴇʜʏᴅʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴡᴇʟ)

Wʜʏ Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴅɪɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ Pʀɪʟᴏsᴇᴄ? (Tʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴜʀɴ, ᴄᴏʟᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ & ᴏsᴛᴇᴏᴘᴏʀᴏsɪs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴇʀᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ.)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀʙs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜰᴏᴏᴅs ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟ?

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs? (Tʜᴇsᴇ ꜰʀᴀɢʀᴀɴᴄᴇs & ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟs ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ʙᴜɪʟᴅᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴇʟʟs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇs.)

Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴀᴘᴇꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀᴇssᴜʀᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs? (Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜʏ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀᴇssᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴅs)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴄᴏᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇs, ʙʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ/ɢᴀs, sᴋɪɴ ɪssᴜᴇs, ᴄᴏʟᴅs, ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴɪɴɢ? (Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴄᴏᴀʟ ʙᴏɴᴅs ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ/ᴛᴏxɪɴs ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴀʟ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ.)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀʙs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀʙᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴀs ᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ɪᴍᴍᴜɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴs? (Dɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇʀʙs ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀɢᴀɴs ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴊᴏʙs ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ.)

Wʜʏ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙɪᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ? (Tʜɪs ʜᴇʟᴘs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ɪᴍᴍᴜɴᴇ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴡᴇʟs, ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴀʙsᴏʀᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴏʟᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ.)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴛ/ʟɪꜰᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴs ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛs ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴘɪʟʟs? (Dɪᴇᴛ & ʟɪꜰᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ɪʟʟɴᴇssᴇs)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ sᴜᴘᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ? (Sᴜᴘᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs & ʜᴇʀʙs ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ɪʟʟɴᴇss ʙʏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴍᴜɴᴇ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏʀɢᴀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴs.)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs sᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴀɴɢᴜɪsʜ, ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs? (Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɢɴɪꜰɪᴄᴀɴᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ. Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴏʟs ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɴᴀᴠɪɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ɪʟʟ)

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜɪᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs?

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏᴄᴏʟs ᴏꜰ ᴘɪʟʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ?

Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ sɪᴄᴋ?

Tʜɪs ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ!

REAL HEALTH IS POSSIBLE!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO LIVE GOOD!

Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ...
3 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:35 pmMy wife’s family likes “natural doctors” (they even go by N.D.) that serve up a mixture of stuff that makes no sense to me along with very good ideas mostly about more “holistic” healthy living (like “don’t eat so much junk food, go outside more”, etc)
How many years of naturopathic training does it take until you can have that insight!? :lol:
1 x
nett
Affiliation: Midwest Fellowship

Post by nett »

Ken wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:38 pm
Josh wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:35 pmMy wife’s family likes “natural doctors” (they even go by N.D.) that serve up a mixture of stuff that makes no sense to me along with very good ideas mostly about more “holistic” healthy living (like “don’t eat so much junk food, go outside more”, etc)
How many years of naturopathic training does it take until you can have that insight!? :lol:
Well Ken, if someone 200 lbs overweight with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and signs of being pre-diabetic sees a medical doctor. what's going to be prescribed, exercise, better diet and sunlight, or Lisinopril, statins, and Glipizide.

The naturopath's recommendation would cure the underlying conditions, the medical doctor's allows the underlying condition to continue getting worse. This is what majority of our glorious medical system is being used for, conditions that could be entirely cured without medicine.
4 x