Vaccines and the Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
mennonitemom1
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Vaccines and the Mark of the Beast

Post by mennonitemom1 »

Soloist wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:42 am
mennonitemom1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:18 pm The abomination of desolation in the Holy Place may be the vaccine in a person (the temple of the Holy Spirit).... what other "Holy Place" is there? What other than an aborted fetus vaccine would be an abomination that desolates? Looking for some other possibilities....

It might also be referring to the sacrifice of the pig on the alter at the Temple...
Yes, I’ve heard that theory… and that did happen loooong ago… so is that what is being referenced? Didn’t Jesus say he was coming after that abomination?
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

mennonitemom1 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:19 pm
Soloist wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:42 am
mennonitemom1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:18 pm The abomination of desolation in the Holy Place may be the vaccine in a person (the temple of the Holy Spirit).... what other "Holy Place" is there? What other than an aborted fetus vaccine would be an abomination that desolates? Looking for some other possibilities....

It might also be referring to the sacrifice of the pig on the alter at the Temple...
Yes, I’ve heard that theory… and that did happen loooong ago… so is that what is being referenced? Didn’t Jesus say he was coming after that abomination?
He did say it, and he did, but not the way that most modern bible readers imagined it.
Mat 24:34  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 
The abomination of desolation was one of those things, as well as his coming/appearing in the clouds. Most modern readers fail to understand that the phrase "in the clouds" is a term used many times throughout the OT to illustrate the coming of God in a veiled presence, but a coming that is clearly visible to all by it's manifest impact in history.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
mennonitemom1
Affiliation: Christian

Post by mennonitemom1 »

I feel like you can take "the mark" in many different generations.... If we don't have Yehova's name written on our foreheads.... do we not then have the mark of the evil one? If we get the "seal" of the Holy Spirit, that is for the day of redemption....
0 x