Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by temporal1 »

violet wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:12 pm I'm seeing in March they hope to have an updated vaccine.

I find this interesting on several levels.

First, by March I am thinking there will be another variant that will hinder this effort and secondly, will they allow people who are boosting now take it in March?

the pharmacy today refused to give a gentleman his shot because he could not remember his exact date of when he had his shot
even though it was in the summer, so they refused him....this surprised me with Josh explaining "double vaccination." You would think they would be thrilled that people are actually doing this.
he wasn’t given a card with date of vaccination as proof?

about March vaccines, i saw this: (i’m neutral/unknowng on it)

“HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Omicron-specific vaccine is coming but ‘may not matter—everybody’s going to be infected,’ says expert”
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/omicron ... -late.html
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
violet
Affiliation:

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by violet »

I beleive he lost it.

It was a long drawn out convo that I had to wait through as I was next in line. I just kept thinking...if the man wants the vaccine so badly he can surely have mine. But, I kept quiet. Just seems that if you can get a shot every two weeks so you can be double boosted, then by golly, let the man have it already.

I am actually a bit jaded and upset. I think that "we" really dropped the ball on this. They should have really put money towards theraputics along with the vaccine....if this was really about saving lives.
1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

violet wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:03 amI am actually a bit jaded and upset. I think that "we" really dropped the ball on this. They should have really put money towards theraputics along with the vaccine....if this was really about saving lives.
It was never about saving lives. It was all about political control, and attempted humiliation of those who don't submit to that political control, starting with the ridiculous mask mandates and ending with demanding people be fired from their jobs for not accepting vaccines that obviously don't work.
1 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

violet wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:03 am I beleive he lost it.

It was a long drawn out convo that I had to wait through as I was next in line. I just kept thinking...if the man wants the vaccine so badly he can surely have mine. But, I kept quiet. Just seems that if you can get a shot every two weeks so you can be double boosted, then by golly, let the man have it already.

I am actually a bit jaded and upset. I think that "we" really dropped the ball on this. They should have really put money towards theraputics along with the vaccine....if this was really about saving lives.
There has been tens of billions of dollars spent in the development of therapeutics worldwide. The US government has paid for a lot of it. How much more money do you want to see spent? There is also a need for research and development of therapies for all forms of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and a hundred other diseases. So we can't be all Covid all of the time.
1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
violet
Affiliation:

Post by violet »

what drug is working really well healing people of covid? must have missed that....

this is what you said....
I'm not sure what we are arguing about. Do we not agree that:

1. Covid has negatively affected everyone in some way or another.
2. Close to 1 million people have died and upwards of 150,000 children have been orphaned.
3. The impacts are slightly worse in communities of color for whatever combination of reasons (less access to healthcare, higher percentage of at-risk jobs, etc. etc.)

there is not an effective drug. research has been lackluster at best when finding something besides the vaccine. The vaccine and theraputics should have been worked on with as much effort together.

They (the CDC) ARE JUST NOW saying that cloth masks are crap...two years after most of us already knew it to be...

You can have faith in governemental measures if you wish. I do not. I know how the government operates, I have lived within the ranks of them for nearly 20 years. Practically killed my husband.

Common sense, luck and God's hand is the only thing that is going to keep someone alive through this mess. And, that is a shame as we HAVE the knowledgeable people to heal, but it isn't in the vaccine science.

Money won't fix this problem.

the governement can mandate whatever they wish. Those who plan on complying have. Those who won't will find another way...they already are.
Last edited by violet on Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

violet wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:39 pm what drug is working really well healing people of covid? must have missed that....
Paxlovid is one.
0 x
violet
Affiliation:

Post by violet »

Ken, I'm so bloody pissed at the whole sitaution that you need to know that it isn't personal.

I'm going to walk away for my own sanity.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

violet wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:53 pm Ken, I'm so bloody pissed at the whole sitaution that you need to know that it isn't personal.

I'm going to walk away for my own sanity.
So am I. I'm completely sick of this mess too.
1 x
violet
Affiliation:

Post by violet »

we agree.

and like I said, I need to let it go...it is just too personal to me.

it isn't right for me to engage in an emotionally charged conversation without a level head.

thank you for understanding.
1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:48 pm
violet wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:39 pm what drug is working really well healing people of covid? must have missed that....
Paxlovid is one.
Actually effective without bad side effects?
0 x