Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
violet
Affiliation:

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by violet »

anyone paying attention to the Supreme Court?

Canada is also hinting at mandatory vaccination as well.
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by RZehr »

I am hoping the Supreme Court strikes it. Sounds like Roberts is a little skeptical of the employer mandate.

Separately, I have been notified that beginning January 22, truck drivers crossing into the US from Canada will be required to be double vaccinated. We already are suffering from a lack of trucking capacity. We will possibly see a bit of a decrease in driver availability now, which will cause increased trucking rates across the board.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

violet wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:15 pm anyone paying attention to the Supreme Court?

Canada is also hinting at mandatory vaccination as well.
I saw that... little horrified for Wade...

I'm waiting until they decide something otherwise I'd get worked up by it.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
violet
Affiliation:

Post by violet »

what is double vaccinated?

4th shots are also being discussed. And, I saw (was it Pzier?) has reduced their booster from six months to five.
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

violet wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:59 pm what is double vaccinated?

4th shots are also being discussed. And, I saw (was it Pzier?) has reduced their booster from six months to five.
I don’t know what it means. It is just the term used in the email I received.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

violet wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:59 pm what is double vaccinated?

Pfizer and Moderna both require going and getting 2 different doses, 2 weeks apart.

And now you have to get “boosters” every 5 months (or less) to count as “fully vaccinated”.

Meanwhile, all the fully vaccinated and boosted people seem to be getting sick with covid.
1 x
Theophilos
Affiliation: Anabaptist-Mennonite

Post by Theophilos »

There is very interesting lecture by Dr. Peter McCoulough

2 x
Chris
Affiliation: Moderate / unaffil

Post by Chris »

https://www.brighteon.com/d13066eb-b07d ... e3b1e81181

This is the one that gets me. Every Hebrew letter also has a number assigned to it. (They don't have numbers, they just use letters for their numbers).
You have the name of God in your DNA.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Chris wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:41 pm https://www.brighteon.com/d13066eb-b07d ... e3b1e81181

This is the one that gets me. Every Hebrew letter also has a number assigned to it. (They don't have numbers, they just use letters for their numbers).
You have the name of God in your DNA.
And a bunch of other four letter words…
1 x
violet
Affiliation:

Post by violet »

I'm seeing in March they hope to have an updated vaccine.

I find this interesting on several levels.

First, by March I am thinking there will be another variant that will hinder this effort and secondly, will they allow people who are boosting now take it in March?

the pharmacy today refused to give a gentleman his shot because he could not remember his exact date of when he had his shot even though it was in the summer, so they refused him....this surprised me with Josh explaining "double vaccination." You would think they would be thrilled that people are actually doing this.
0 x