At the time of death?

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: At the time of death?

Post by ohio jones »

steve-in-kville wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:08 am She claims she could see his spirit leaving his body at the end.
steve-in-kville wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:35 pm "left through his feet."
I guess you did tell us that, but I was thinking temporal end rather than physical end. Thanks for the footnote.
1 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

justme wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:15 am i was seeing things out of the corner of my eye that weren't there when i turned my head, the last day or so before my dad died of lung cancer.
Quote:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

i believe we exist in a mostly spiritual, or supernatural world, God-created, that is beyond our comprehension.
God provides for our needs. We may occasionally be allowed GLIMPSES of “more,” not more than glimpses.
Scriptures tell is we could not handle full reality as He has created it. i believe Him.

1Cor13:12
John 21:25
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

A lady I work with told me she was present when her father passed. She felt something that she cannot put into words.
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!