drewdavis
Affiliation: GaryK

End Time Vision of the Body of Christ

Post by drewdavis »

TOMMY HICKS' END-TIMES

American Preacher Tommy Hicks
A major figure in the powerful 1954
Argentina Revival.

VISION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE END-TIME MINISTRIES.

My message begins July 25, about 2:30 in the morning at Winnipeg, Canada.

“I had hardly fallen asleep when the vision and the revelation that God gave me came before me. The vision came three times, exactly in detail, the morning of July 25, 1961.

As the vision appeared to me after I was asleep. I suddenly found myself at a great high distance. Where I was, I do not know, but I was looking down upon the earth. Suddenly the whole earth came into my view. Every nation, every tribe, every tongue came before my sight from the east and the west, the north and the south.

I recognized every country and many cities that I had been in, and I was almost in fear and trembing as I beheld the great sight before me: and at that moment when the world came into view, it began to lightning and thunder.
As the lightning flashed over the face of the earth, my eyes went downward and I was facing the north. Suddenly I beheld what looked like a great giant, and as I stared and looked at it, I was almost lost in confusion by the sight.

He was so gigantic and so great. His feet seemed to reach to the north pole and his head to the south. His arms were stretched from sea to sea. I could not even begin to understand whether this was a mountain or this was a giant, but as I watched, I suddenly beheld a great giant. I could see his head was struggling for life. He wanted to live, but his body was covered with debris from head to foot, and at times this great giant would move his body and act as though it would even raise up at times. And when it did, thousands of little creatures seemed to run away. Hideous creatures would run away from this giant, and when he would become calm, they would come back.
All of a sudden this great giant lifted his hand towards heaven, and then it lifted its other hand, and when he did these creatures by the thousands seemed to flee away from this giant and go into the darkness of the night.

Slowly this great giant began to rise and as he did, his head and hands went into the clouds. As he rose to his feet he seemed to have cleansed himself from the debris and filth that was upon him, and he began to raise his hands into the heavens as though praising the Lord, and as he raised his hands, they went even into the clouds.

Suddenly, every cloud became silver, the most beautiful silver I have ever known. As I watched this phenomenon it was so great, I could not even begin to understand what it all meant. I was so stirred as I watched it, and I cried unto the Lord and I said, "Oh Lord, what is the meaning of this." And I felt as if I was actually in the Spirit and I could feel the presence of the Lord even as I was asleep.

And from those clouds suddenly there came great drops of liquid light raining down upon this mighty giant, and slowly, slowly, this giant began to melt, began to sink itself in the very earth itself, and as he melted, his whole form seemed to have melted upon the face of the earth, and this great rain began to come down. Liquid drops of light began to flood the very earth itself and as I watched this giant that seemed to melt, suddenly it became millions of people over the face of the earth. As I beheld the sight before me, people stood up all over the world! They were lifting their hands and they were praising the Lord.

At that very moment there came a great thunder that seemed to roar from the heavens. I turned my eyes toward the heavens and suddenly I saw a figure in white, in glistening white - the most glorious thing that I have ever seen in my entire life. I did not see the face, but somehow knew it was the Lord Jesus Christ, and he stretched forth his hand, and as he did, he would stretch it forth to one, and to another, and to another.

And as he stretched forth his hand upon the nations and the people of the world - men and women - as he pointed toward them, this liquid light seemed to flow from his hands into them, and a mighty Anointing of God came upon them, and those people began to go forth in the name of the Lord. And I beheld this Christ as he continued to stretch forth his hand; but there was a tragedy. There were many people as he stretched forth his hand that Refused the anointing of God and the call of God.

I Saw Men and Women That I Knew. People that I felt would certainly receive the call of God. But as he stretched forth his hand toward this one and toward that one, they simply bowed their head and began to back away. And each of those that seemed to bow down and back away, seemed to go into darkness. Blackness seemed to swallow them everywhere.

These people that he had anointed, hundreds of thousands of people all over the world, in Africa, England, Russia, China, America, all over the world, The Anointing of God was upon these people as they went forward in the name of the Lord. I saw these
0 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Re: End Time Vision of the Body of Christ

Post by Sudsy »

So what is it that you want from people here with regard to this vision ? I have read and discussed visions, some in my family, they have had and NDEs too. Could you share what your expectations are in your thread ? Also it seems to end in a dangling sentence, no period. Is there more ?
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit