An observation from a seeker.

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Re: An observation from a seeker.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Josh wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:03 am KMF, SE Conference, Mid Atlantic, and typical Beachy are basically all the same. (Fundamental- or moderate-conservative; in the past Keystone was considered more “liberal” but I would say they are about the same as the other groups now.)
Except foe some issues regarding how ladies dress, you are correct. KMF leadership seems to be holding steady. I think we are in a good place. If anything I think we are moving in a somewhat more conservative direction, or at least a more consistent one.
0 x
:hug:
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: An observation from a seeker.

Post by Josh »

Judas Maccabeus wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:00 am Except foe some issues regarding how ladies dress, you are correct. KMF leadership seems to be holding steady. I think we are in a good place. If anything I think we are moving in a somewhat more conservative direction, or at least a more consistent one.
BMA seems to be going in the same direction (although they are becoming more theologically fundamentalist).

The group of Keystoners I used to associate with seems to have left the conference. I have noticed quite a bit of "drift" there, unfortunately.
0 x