Street preaching at Pinecraft

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Street preaching at Pinecraft

Post by Grace »

dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:06 pm If people grabbing me ..my sign and blocking my path telling me to leave a public park ( he did them all) isn't wrong fleshly and sinful ...you are all blind as they are.

Whether they did that or not, it still is a far cry from being "assaulted", as claimed. The videos do not lie and reveal more about you than the people in the park.
2 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Grace wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:49 pm
dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:06 pm If people grabbing me ..my sign and blocking my path telling me to leave a public park ( he did them all) isn't wrong fleshly and sinful ...you are all blind as they are.

Whether they did that or not, it still is a far cry from being "assaulted", as claimed. The videos do not lie and reveal more about you than the people in the park.
As Christians we are to joyfully accept the spoliation of our goods and being arrested by the authorities for preaching.
1 x
ABC 123
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by ABC 123 »

Grace wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:49 pm

I agree with Grace.

Since you came here to spotlight yourself, please take a moment to hear us: you lack self awareness and could learn better people skills.
1 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

I assume he is here primarily for material to post a “Mennonet Exposed” page on his website.

I’m not sure how these verses apply here.
Proverbs 26:4,5:
4. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
5 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

RZehr wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:53 pm I assume he is here primarily for material to post a “Mennonet Exposed” page on his website.

I’m not sure how these verses apply here.
Proverbs 26:4,5:
4. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
It sounds like a popcorn worthy piece. I figured I’d at least give a try at dialogue so his true colors are plainly visible
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Post by dontperish »

It's not a good fit I guess ...
I don't reason long with people I can't verify their faith system or gender and there is far too much feminization going on in the his world... which started with Eve. I can't hang out here much as I have brothers and sisters to edify daily...teachings to post and daily street ministry to do. If any man wants to contend in the faith ..email me or call to go over the gospel then I can hear any correction or concerns he has. I do test to the Word all things. 1 Thess 5

God be praised

Tupos / James
Dontperish.com
dontperish@outlook.com
0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:45 pm It's not a good fit I guess ...
I don't reason long with people I can't verify their faith system or gender and there is far too much feminization going on in the his world... which started with Eve. I can't hang out here much as I have brothers and sisters to edify daily...teachings to post and daily street ministry to do. If any man wants to contend in the faith ..email me or call to go over the gospel then I can hear any correction or concerns he has. I do test to the Word all things. 1 Thess 5

God be praised

Tupos / James
Dontperish.com
dontperish@outlook.com
Really. Did you test to the Word your practice of harassing the Amish people at Pinecraft using a man-made loud-speaker to preach your man-made sermons full of man-made false accusations?
0 x
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

dontperish:

In one of those Pinecraft videos, someone asked you something about your marriage history. It seemed like you brushed the question off. Made me wonder if this is something that you didn't want to discuss, or that you wanted to keep hidden.
Is the she whom thou hast now, your wife?
1 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

RZehr wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:15 pm dontperish:

In one of those Pinecraft videos, someone asked you something about your marriage history. It seemed like you brushed the question off. Made me wonder if this is something that you didn't want to discuss, or that you wanted to keep hidden.
Is the she whom thou hast now, your wife?
He posted about it while mocking Mathew Milioni and his wife. He is divorced and remarried. He believes that divorce before conversion doesn’t count.
1 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

I see. While we are testing, how about feet washing?

John 13:12-17 says:
12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

dontperish, do you practice feet washing? Unhappy are ye if you don’t.
2 x