Street preaching at Pinecraft

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
Jeff Altweg
Affiliation: mennonite

Re: Street preaching at Pinecraft

Post by Jeff Altweg »

Fixing to go down there myself ,for a couple of weeks ..to Pinecraft...I saw this man two years ago,believe that's when the vidio on his homepage was made....i recognize several people on it......If you want to observe a sure enough cult, ride over to Arcadia, a farming town about 60 miles east of there....they usually have a street preacher going there , and also the "Yellow House" people, have a restaurent there, and all live in a big yellow house together...It's gets a bit boring after about 3 days, in Pincraft,we're not much for the Park games ...
0 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Sudsy wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:16 am
Josh wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:10 am
Ken wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:54 pm

You are right. I don't know how someone has so much negative energy. Must be exhausting.
It’s almost inspiring. Since I last spoke to Mr. Dontperish, he’s switched to living out of a van, which leaves him more free to travel place to place, “publicly crying out” at various groups of people to tell them how wrong they are.
Sounds like a John the Baptist type of ministry.
I immediately thought the same. Haven't opened the link yet
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

ohio jones wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:32 pm
Sudsy wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:06 am Just curious - do your men wear clothing similar to Jesus time on earth, robes ?
There are no "your men" -- he's a lone wolf.
Amazingly, he's found a half-time sidekick.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

ohio jones wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:12 pm
ohio jones wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:32 pm
Sudsy wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:06 am Just curious - do your men wear clothing similar to Jesus time on earth, robes ?
There are no "your men" -- he's a lone wolf.
Amazingly, he's found a half-time sidekick.
He had a different one a few years ago back when he was in Missouri when he first confronted me around... 2018, I think?
0 x