Street preaching at Pinecraft

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Street preaching at Pinecraft

Post by dontperish »

Here is a link with the gospel going out ...
https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-v ... -community
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: Street preaching at Pinecraft

Post by Ken »

That's not street preaching. That is turning yourself into an incoherent annoyance.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

I wouldn’t bother Ken, he isn’t interested in discussion. It’s got to be hard to find something wrong with everyone but yourself.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Ken

Post by Ken »

Soloist wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:51 pm I wouldn’t bother Ken, he isn’t interested in discussion. It’s got to be hard to find something wrong with everyone but yourself.
You are right. I don't know how someone has so much negative energy. Must be exhausting.
1 x
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Post by dontperish »

In love... would say feel free men ...to contact me and show me in the Word my error and sin?
dontperish@outlook.com

By the way... preach means public cryer ...it's not a guy behind a wood box on Sunday as man made religious systems have solely made it.

Tupos
Dontperish.com
0 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

dontperish wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:19 am In love... would say feel free men ...to contact me and show me in the Word my error and sin?
dontperish@outlook.com

By the way... preach means public cryer ...it's not a guy behind a wood box on Sunday as man made religious systems have solely made it.

Tupos
Dontperish.com
Just curious - do your men wear clothing similar to Jesus time on earth, robes ?
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:54 pm
Soloist wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:51 pm I wouldn’t bother Ken, he isn’t interested in discussion. It’s got to be hard to find something wrong with everyone but yourself.
You are right. I don't know how someone has so much negative energy. Must be exhausting.
It’s almost inspiring. Since I last spoke to Mr. Dontperish, he’s switched to living out of a van, which leaves him more free to travel place to place, “publicly crying out” at various groups of people to tell them how wrong they are.
0 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

Josh wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:10 am
It’s almost inspiring. Since I last spoke to Mr. Dontperish, he’s switched to living out of a van, which leaves him more free to travel place to place, “publicly crying out” at various groups of people to tell them how wrong they are.
Sounds like a John the Baptist type of ministry.
1 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
Ken

Post by Ken »

dontperish wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:19 am In love... would say feel free men ...to contact me and show me in the Word my error and sin?
dontperish@outlook.com

Tupos
Dontperish.com
Did Jesus harass people on the street or did they come to him?
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Josh wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:10 am
It is almost. I was friends with this kind before, went with them. I find something good about it, but it seems to always have a chunk of some sort of fallen human nature to it too.
0 x