Coronavirus, Sasha found, still CAM... and a poll

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective

Technology in your life? (check all that apply)

Total votes: 0

francis
Affiliation:

Re: Coronavirus, Sasha found, still CAM... and a poll

Post by francis »

YouTube is wonderful for finding sermons. Many churches whose sermons I listen to do not post their sermons elsewhere (if they are on their website they are just embedded YouTube videos.) As much as I would love to have a regular text/call-only cell phone, my job requires me to use email multiple times a day and I don't have much of a choice if I don't want to carry a computer everywhere. If I have the option I would love to switch back.
0 x
francis
Affiliation:

Re: Coronavirus, Sasha found, still CAM... and a poll

Post by francis »

steve-in-kville wrote:Its funny, I think back to pre-smartphone days, like flip phones and even the early Blackberry sliders. I had the attitude that if you wanted to talk to me, call me don't text. Now, if the phone rings and I don't recognize the number, I hit ignore. Many times if it is someone I know, but its not an immediate friend of family member, I let it go to voicemail.

But then keep in mind, due to the nature of my work, I have two email accounts to watch, two phones plus text messaging to reply to plus actually have to talk to people in real life. It gets exhausting! :mrgreen:
I don't know about the rest of you but when I get a phone call there is a 75% chance it is a spam call. I hope somebody takes care of this problem soon.
0 x