REACH 2017

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

REACH 2017

Post by mike »

http://fbep.org/reach-2017
REACH 2017

REACH brings together fifty conservative Anabaptist ministries and Kingdom-workers from all walks of life. The
two-day program includes over 100 breakout sessions addressing a wide variety of ministry-related topics. Ministries
share their vision and work in breakout sessions and displays. General assemblies tie the entire event together with
worship, messages, and prayer.
Registration is currently open. For more information and to register, you can visit reach.fbep.org. A paper registration
form is also available. Contact Faith Builders at the phone number or email address listed below.
Date: March 23 - 24, 2017
1051 Landis Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Capacity: 2,200
Contact: Faith Builders at (814) 789-4518 or fbep@fbep.org for more info or to request registration forms.
PURPOSE & DESCRIPTION
REACH is a gathering of Christian workers from all walks of life. Farmers, businessmen, and young men and women share the vision and link arms with missionaries in Belize, food distributors in the Ukraine, school teachers in city missions, teachers and students in Bible institutions, chiefs in boys’ camps, and producers and distributors of Christian literature. We are praying that this gathering of people - and the resulting outflow of ministry - will bring glory to God and see the furtherance of His purposes for our time.

50 MINISTRIES DISPLAYING
Allegany Boys Camp
All-nations Bible Translation
Amish Mennonite Aid
Anabaptist Foundation
Anabaptist International Ministries
Arising Light Asian Ministries
Bald Eagle Boys Camp
Believers Fellowship
Carolina Chaplaincy Program
Charity Christian Missions
Choice Books of Nothern Virginia
Christian Aid Ministries
Christian Light Publications
Comeragh Wilderness Camp
Destinations International
Elnora Bible Institute
ET&C Association
Fairview Christian School
Faith Builders Educational Programs
Faith Mission Home
Fresh Start Training Center
Global Impact for Christ
Global Tribes Outreach
Heralds of Hope
Hillcrest Home
I58
Institute for Global Opportunities
Jungle Breezes Youth Ministries
LIFE Counseling Ministries
LIFE Literature
Lighthouse Publishing
Macedonian Teaching Ministry
Mexico Mennonite Aid
Mission Interests Committee
Mission Training Center
Northern Youth Programs
Oasis Chorale
Olive Branch Mennonite Missions
Open Hands
PEACE Ministries
Penn Valley Christian Retreat
Ransom Ministries
Reach Out Ministries
SALT Microfinance
Sharon Mennonite Bible Institute
Shenandoah Christian Music Camp
Silver Springs Ministries
SLM Ministries
Tidings of Peace Christian School
Urban Mennonite Ministries
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
mike

Re: REACH 2017

Post by mike »

I anticipate being at REACH representing Lighthouse Publishing for at least one day. Is anyone else here planning to attend?
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

mike wrote:I anticipate being at REACH representing Lighthouse Publishing for at least one day. Is anyone else here planning to attend?
My wife and I are already registered.

J.M.
0 x
:hug:
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

My wife and I plan to attend.

At the first two events in 2013 and 2015 there were many more people who wished to attend than what capacity allowed.
So we decided to increase capacity in 2017 by changing venues. The 2017 venue can handle about 1000 more people.
If we reach full capacity, this will probably be the largest gathering of conservative Anabaptists in recent times that is not hosted by one particular constituency. (The German Baptists regularly host annual conferences that well exceed 2200.)
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

These types of gatherings are very encouraging. If I were an Anabaptist I would attend every single one. Perhaps I'll sneak in and listen. :D
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

I wish either this or Rosedale's REACH would consider a name change.
0 x
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Josh wrote:I wish either this or Rosedale's REACH would consider a name change.
Your request is legitimate.
However, there is so little overlap between the moderate conservatives and the theological conservatives, that most are not even aware of the other's programs. Because of this, I don't expect either to feel the need to change their name.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

MaxPC wrote:These types of gatherings are very encouraging. If I were an Anabaptist I would attend every single one. Perhaps I'll sneak in and listen. :D
I am sure you would be welcome.
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

And now that I have looked at the program I may have to try and find a way to get there.
0 x
mike

Post by mike »

Josh wrote:I wish either this or Rosedale's REACH would consider a name change.
I haven't heard of Rosedale's program before.
0 x