Conservative Anabaptist Church Finder & Information

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
Bill Rushby
Affiliation: Conservative Quaker

Re: Conservative Anabaptist Church Finder & Information

Post by Bill Rushby »

The Petitioners are located around Covington OH.
0 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Bill Rushby wrote:The Petitioners are located around Covington OH.
Found it.
PM me your email address and I will send you the info as an HTML page.

J.M.
1 x
:hug:
horsegal
Affiliation: BMA

Post by horsegal »

A friend is looking for Anabaptist churches near Klamath Falls, OR. The Anabaptist church locator was just the eastern US. Thanks!
1 x
Too blessed to be depressed!
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

horsegal wrote:A friend is looking for Anabaptist churches near Klamath Falls, OR. The Anabaptist church locator was just the eastern US. Thanks!
There is a church in Alturis, California. I believe that is the nearest plain church.
1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

horsegal wrote:A friend is looking for Anabaptist churches near Klamath Falls, OR. The Anabaptist church locator was just the eastern US. Thanks!
I'll PM you
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bill Rushby wrote:The Petitioners are located around Covington OH.
Indeed, they're on the same road as the one a friend of mine lives on, as evidenced by, well, evidence of horses on that road.

She's GB (New Conference) and said they seem very uninterested in talking to her about their faith / sharing it with her. Kind of sad, really. (She'd be totally open to a horse and buggy lifestyle!)
1 x
francis
Affiliation:

Post by francis »

My friend and I are looking for a conservative mennonite/beachy amish church around the Washington DC and New York metro area. So far I've found light of truth mennonite church near NY but haven't found anything else on google. Thanks so much for making this thread.
1 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

francis wrote:My friend and I are looking for a conservative mennonite/beachy amish church around the Washington DC and New York metro area. So far I've found light of truth mennonite church near NY but haven't found anything else on google. Thanks so much for making this thread.
There is a Beachy Amish-Mennonite church plant in DC proper (southeast end), a Conservative Mennonite church in Baltimore in the Hamden neighbourhood, and then there is another Beachy church out towards Manassas.

In NYC there are two churches in Brooklyn plus one in Bronx. There is also a Church of God in Christ, Mennonite mission in the Bronx area.

(Typing this from the back seat of an NYC taxi cab)
2 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Josh wrote:
francis wrote:My friend and I are looking for a conservative mennonite/beachy amish church around the Washington DC and New York metro area. So far I've found light of truth mennonite church near NY but haven't found anything else on google. Thanks so much for making this thread.
There is a Beachy Amish-Mennonite church plant in DC proper (southeast end), a Conservative Mennonite church in Baltimore in the Hamden neighbourhood, and then there is another Beachy church out towards Manassas.

In NYC there are two churches in Brooklyn plus one in Bronx. There is also a Church of God in Christ, Mennonite mission in the Bronx area.

(Typing this from the back seat of an NYC taxi cab)
As to the Baltimore-Washington area, the church in southwest DC is called Fellowship Haven, I really don't know much about what it's status is.

In montgomery county, Laytonsville, I believe, there is a BMA church, Goshen Mennonite Church. Decent size church, I know a number of the people out there. Really good folks, you would find a welcome there. Website is http://www.goshenmennonite.org

Up in baltimore is Hampden Mennonite Church, in the Hampden area of baltimore. It is a part of the Keystone Mennonite Fellowship. I can personally promise you will be given a warm greeting. I was a few years ago. Website is http://hampdenmennonite.org

If you want any more info, please feel free to PM me. I live in the Baltimore/Washington area.

J.M.
1 x
:hug:
Haystack
Affiliation: Christian

Post by Haystack »

RZehr wrote:
There is a church in Alturis, California. I believe that is the nearest plain church.
I'm surprised there isn't an Anabaptist church of any flavor closer to Klamath Falls. I think it would be a good location for one.
1 x