Additions

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
joshuabgood
Affiliation: BMA

Re: Additions

Post by joshuabgood »

Is there anyway we can get back (unless I am missing it) the recent posts option for clicking to see what is being about across all categories?
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

joshuabgood wrote:Is there anyway we can get back (unless I am missing it) the recent posts option for clicking to see what is being about across all categories?
Click the Quick Links in upper left.

Click Active Topics.

I then bookmarked that page in my browser and just click the bookmark to get to the Active Topics page.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

How about the ability to use different fonts that the single one provided????
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

gcdonner wrote:How about the ability to use different fonts that the single one provided????
I would have to develop a button on the top for each type. What font are you wanting?
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Robert wrote:
gcdonner wrote:How about the ability to use different fonts that the single one provided????
I would have to develop a button on the top for each type. What font are you wanting?
Baptismal Condensed?
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

Robert wrote:
Just a few options would be nice to make emphasizing things a little easier (imo). I like Georgia, Times New Roman, and maybe something like Ravie...?
If it is too much of a hassle, don't worry about it. I'm not that up on these things. All I do on my computer when I want a different font is download it and install it and my font tab has a dropdown.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

ohio jones wrote:
Robert wrote:
Baptismal Condensed?
It would have to be large enough for immersion of course...
0 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

ohio jones wrote:
Robert wrote:
Baptismal Condensed?
I thought use of this was limited to catholics, luther and reformed. I have, however, seen a font called Munster Gothic.

J.M.
0 x
:hug:
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

Judas Maccabeus wrote:
ohio jones wrote:
Robert wrote: I would have to develop a button on the top for each type. What font are you wanting?
Baptismal Condensed?
I thought use of this was limited to catholics, luther and reformed. I have, however, seen a font called Munster Gothic.

J.M.
No, Baptists have fonts in their churches, sometimes they are under the platform or off to one side with a window opening. Like small swimming pools, kind of, so that they are deep enough to dunk in. They refer to them as a "baptistry".
0 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

gcdonner wrote:
Judas Maccabeus wrote:
ohio jones wrote: Baptismal Condensed?

J.M.
No, Baptists have fonts in their churches, sometimes they are under the platform or off to one side with a window opening. Like small swimming pools, kind of, so that they are deep enough to dunk in. They refer to them as a "baptistry".

GC:

Actually, I was talking about the typographic font here.

J.M.
0 x
:hug: