Additions

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Re: Additions

Post by gcdonner »

[video][/video]
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

[video][/video]
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

gcdonner wrote:[video][/video]
This was a day of wonder for me, a small piece of heaven on earth. Thank you so much for all who came, I personally enjoyed every one of you and every part of the day. It was a sad farewell at the end of the day.
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

I really enjoyed those videos, George!

That's a very nice addition, Robert
:up:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

MaxPC wrote:I really enjoyed those videos, George!

I agree. It has a lot of plusses.

The drawback is trolls, but since we are doing well keeping that to a minimum with the two step registration process, I felt comfortable adding it now.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

Robert wrote:
MaxPC wrote:I really enjoyed those videos, George!

I agree. It has a lot of plusses.

The drawback is trolls, but since we are doing well keeping that to a minimum with the two step registration process, I felt comfortable adding it now.
Spammers too. So many bad intentions out there with too much time on their hands.

Good job, Robert!
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Hats Off
Affiliation: Plain Menno OO

Post by Hats Off »

When I see the videos, my first question is, who are these people? The only one I think I recognize is George.
0 x
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

Hats Off wrote:When I see the videos, my first question is, who are these people? The only one I think I recognize is George.
They were all members of MennoDiscuss at the time, some are still here on Mennonet, but fewer than before and some only stop in on rare occasions. The demographics have changed over time, especially when you consider that it all started with an 18 year old Mennonite boy over 12 years ago and in the beginning it was mainly teens & twenties, with a few exceptions. Most of them are now married and have families. Some courtships were reported as they progressed there and with one gleaming example especially came to fruition and has now borne 4 children in the meantime and the young man has become a pastor of a Mennonite fellowship. It started in Japan and has come home to roost in Ohio.
I will have to look, I think I have more footage that was never published as these were "privately" on Youtube.
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

gcdonner wrote:
Hats Off wrote:When I see the videos, my first question is, who are these people? The only one I think I recognize is George.
They were all members of MennoDiscuss at the time, some are still here on Mennonet, but fewer than before and some only stop in on rare occasions. The demographics have changed over time, especially when you consider that it all started with an 18 year old Mennonite boy over 12 years ago and in the beginning it was mainly teens & twenties, with a few exceptions. Most of them are now married and have families. Some courtships were reported as they progressed there and with one gleaming example especially came to fruition and has now borne 4 children in the meantime and the young man has become a pastor of a Mennonite fellowship. It started in Japan and has come home to roost in Ohio.
I will have to look, I think I have more footage that was never published as these were "privately" on Youtube.
Maybe post forum names if you add more, if you can remember. You are getting to that age. :P
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

gcdonner wrote:Some courtships were reported as they progressed there and with one gleaming example especially came to fruition and has now borne 4 children in the meantime ...
They may not have posted it in the "Additions" thread, but it's 5 now. 8-)
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited