Lady prayer partner wanted

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Lady prayer partner wanted

Post by gcdonner »

Good evening folks,
I teach a bible study every Monday here in my home town and there is a lady who would like to have a prayer partner to share with. This is for ladies only. Her name is Agnes, she is in her late 50s, tends towards being charismatic, but is eager to learn and have someone to pray with. (She is married...) She is of Indian descent but grew up in Guyana.
If anyone is interested please pm me and I will give you her contact information.
Thank you for considering being a friend and mentor to this lady.
1 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Lady prayer partner wanted

Post by Josh »

gcdonner wrote:Good evening folks,
I teach a bible study every Monday here in my home town and there is a lady who would like to have a prayer partner to share with. This is for ladies only. Her name is Agnes, she is in her late 50s, tends towards being charismatic, but is eager to learn and have someone to pray with. (She is married...) She is of Indian descent but grew up in Guyana.
If anyone is interested please pm me and I will give you her contact information.
I would post a request in Becoming Conservative Anabaptist on Facebook.
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

George, does it need to be someone from a particular group like the Anabaptists or can it be from another Christian tradition?
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

MaxPC wrote:
George, does it need to be someone from a particular group like the Anabaptists or can it be from another Christian tradition?
It is not necessary for the lady to be from Anabaptist background. This lady is not, having fellowshipped mostly in the charismatic circles. I only posted here as it seemed to be the safest place to ask for a partner for her.
1 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
gcdonner

Post by gcdonner »

Josh wrote:
I would post a request in Becoming Conservative Anabaptist on Facebook.
Well, Josh, she is not becoming Anabaptist per se, and she had posted on her own facebook site at one time but kept getting hit on by guys... I just posted here figuring that a lady of this persuasion could be a prayer partner and also help to mentor her in this direction. She is still quite charismatically orientated. Thanks for the suggestion though.
1 x
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by KingdomBuilder »

Perhaps
Temporal1 wrote:.
would be interested??
1 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

KingdomBuilder wrote:Perhaps
Temporal1 wrote:.
would be interested??
thank you for thinking of me, KB. :D
i am praying for a good partner to be found, from george's description, i don't believe that's me.
i'm not Anabaptist, know even less about charismatics ..

in the meanwhile (i believe george would agree) there are forum readers who would match, and, a contact may have already been made. a lot of what happens as a result of this forum isn't always documented on forum. (do you know what i mean? some read-only, but respond privately.) 8-)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN