Milestones

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Milestones

Post by ohio jones »

This is a place to make note of significant statistics related to the forum.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
ohio jones

Re: Milestones

Post by ohio jones »

Today (or actually yesterday, probably): The first 4-digit post count.
Bootstrap
There has been no official announcement, but I propose we perpetuate the policies of MD for prolific posting perks:
gemboy57 wrote:
AKing wrote:At 1000 posts you get a toaster. At 2500 you get a Parallel Bible. That is why it is important to fill out your profile, so "they" know where to send the prizes.
But wait. There's more. Not only do you get a Parallel Bible, but with 2500 posts, we will sent to you absolutely free this seven piece Ginsu knife set.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Ummm ...

8-)
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
ohio jones

Post by ohio jones »

Robert wrote:Ummm ...
As I recall, you went directly from a 1(or maybe 2)-digit to a 5-digit post count. Do not pass Go, do not collect the toaster.
:P
0 x

Gene
Affiliation: CMC

Post by Gene »

ohio jones wrote:
Robert wrote:Ummm ...
As I recall, you went directly from a 1(or maybe 2)-digit to a 5-digit post count. Do not pass Go, do not collect the toaster.
:P
Corruption in the corridors of power, perhaps? Self serving abuse of position, maybe? Say it ain't so!
0 x
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

Does that mean I'm a millennial now?
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Dan Z
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by Dan Z »

Congratulations to our first millennial! (For some reason, Robert started his count at 20,000. Definitely the 1%!)

The next big milestone will be 10,000 posts for the board. That should happen soon (only about 600 posts to go)!
0 x
Dan Z
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by Dan Z »

Oops...that blew right by!

Sometime on March 8th or 9th MN reached 10,000 posts. We got there in less than five months!! (That's about 57 posts per day).

A few more stats for posterity:
  • Looks like there are two posters above 1000 (Bootstrap & Josh), and one on the doorstep (Temporal one). [I'm ignoring 20,000 of Robert's post count].

There are 5 posters with over 500 posts at this point, and 23 of us who have surpassed 100 posts.

The top 10 posters accounted for 63% of the board's posts, and the top 25 posters accounted for almost 90% of the posts.

There are 633 registered users, but only 13% of them (83) have posted more than one time.
Eat a cookie to celebrate!! :clap:
0 x
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Post by silentreader »

Dan Z wrote:Oops...that blew right by!

Sometime on March 8th or 9th MN reached 10,000 posts. We got there in less than five months!! (That's about 57 posts per day).

A few more stats for posterity:
  • Looks like there are two posters above 1000 (Bootstrap & Josh), and one on the doorstep (Temporal one). [I'm ignoring 20,000 of Robert's post count].

There are 5 posters with over 500 posts at this point, and 23 of us who have surpassed 100 posts.

The top 10 posters accounted for 63% of the board's posts, and the top 25 posters accounted for almost 90% of the posts.

There are 633 registered users, but only 13% of them (83) have posted more than one time.
Eat a cookie to celebrate!! :clap:
How coincidental is that, I was just finishing one when I read this. But it wasn't for the reason you mentioned so maybe I need to eat another one ;)
0 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown
Hats Off
Affiliation: Plain Menno OO

Post by Hats Off »

That is way too much statistics! Perhaps we could get Boot to graph this for easier reading! As for cookies, my wife just baked a fresh batch of raisin oatmeal cookies. That would make for good celebrating. Best to wait until tomorrow when I can have a coffee to go with it.
0 x