Prayer request for Lester Bauman

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Prayer request for Lester Bauman

Post by appleman2006 »

Many of you will remember Lester from days gone by as a frequent poster on here.
As some of you are aware Lester is married to one of my cousins. I just found out earlier this week that Lester has begun a journey with cancer and thought it would be good if you knew and could lift him and his family to God, the great healer.
He also has his 66th birthday coming up on the 29th of Nov. and if any of you do not have his email or other contacts feel free to message me.
Thanks
1 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Prayer request for Lester Bauman

Post by temporal1 »

Thank you for thinking of sharing this, i pray for his full recovery, and for strength for his many loved ones.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

appleman2006 wrote:Many of you will remember Lester from days gone by as a frequent poster on here.
As some of you are aware Lester is married to one of my cousins. I just found out earlier this week that Lester has begun a journey with cancer and thought it would be good if you knew and could lift him and his family to God, the great healer.
He also has his 66th birthday coming up on the 29th of Nov. and if any of you do not have his email or other contacts feel free to message me.
Thanks
We most certainly will lift Lester in prayer. Thank you for letting us know!
:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Post by mike »

I did not hear this. I will be praying.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

I have Miss Lester posting and I'm very sorry to hear of this. We will keep him in our prayers as well. Thank you for making us aware of this, we all know what an awful journey cancer is
1 x
Dan Z
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by Dan Z »

I've missed him very much as well. He's a dear and wise brother. Apparently liver cancer is the diagnosis, complicated by some related blood clotting, and he's been told the long-term prognosis is not good. I think he is in a Calgary hospital at this time. He's in our prayers and hearts these days.
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

Just a bit of an update. Lester and his family are in the process of making some hard decisions right now in regards as to whether to go ahead with treatments. The doctors have been quite clear that these treatments will most likely at the best simply prolong life but probably not heal. However we know we serve a God who is more than capable of healing if that is his wish.
Lester's wish is that he would be given enough time to complete a number of writing projects he is working on and he certainly appreciates your prayers. In fact he suggested posting this as he feels the more people praying the better.
I have it on good information that he sneaks on here now and again as an observer so feel free to post any thoughts here for him. He may see it. Or better yet get in touch with him directly.
1 x
Dan Z
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by Dan Z »

appleman2006 wrote:Just a bit of an update. Lester and his family are in the process of making some hard decisions right now in regards as to whether to go ahead with treatments. The doctors have been quite clear that these treatments will most likely at the best simply prolong life but probably not heal. However we know we serve a God who is more than capable of healing if that is his wish.
Lester's wish is that he would be given enough time to complete a number of writing projects he is working on and he certainly appreciates your prayers. In fact he suggested posting this as he feels the more people praying the better.
I have it on good information that he sneaks on here now and again as an observer so feel free to post any thoughts here for him. He may see it. Or better yet get in touch with him directly.
Thanks for the update appleman. Lester's writing has already encouraged so many - I'm praying that he is given the time and health he wishes to wrap things up - as God wills.
0 x
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

Lester, if you see this, I pray in anticipation of your full healing either here or in the presence of God.
1 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

barnhart wrote:Lester, if you see this, I pray in anticipation of your full healing either here or in the presence of God.
Amen & Amin.
Lester is a kind & compassionate soul, we need people lime him in these days we live, and his God given gifts.

We had a friend cured of cancer in Italy. His oncologist in Chicago suggested he go there where an oncologist started using baking soda treatments. Sean was "cured" in 8 weeks, he had to masses in his:. He was given 6 to 12 months to live started treatments in Chicago and decided to give it up period at that point his oncologist told him to go to Italy where an oncologist has had great success with his baking soda treatment, I completely different route that was effective and Sean was cured. He said the cost of going to Italy and the treatment he got there with the baking soda was extremely cheaper than the process here in America it's amazing some of the alternate routes people have had success with
1 x