Welcome (back) to MennoNet

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: MCUSA

Welcome (back) to MennoNet

Postby Robert » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:28 pm

We welcome you to MennoNet(MN). It was created after a fatal crash of MennoDiscuss.com(MD).

You can get here by using MennoNet.com or forum.MennoNet.com. In the future I will be building a full website at MennoNet.com to include many of the added links and resources. Right now, it just redirects here. If you don't understand anything I just posted, don't worry. Just use forum.MennoNet.com unless you are really lazy and just want to use MennoNet.com. Once I build the main website, it will have a link to here anyway. So did I clear that all up for you? By the way, capitalization doesn't matter in the address, I just capitalize to make it easier to read.

We are just getting things started, but for those who were members of MD, feel free to proceed with the same style and guidelines used in MD until we can get more things posted and stated. Maybe everyone will be nice and we will need little rules, just healthy boundaries. Let's see how things progress.

For those who are new to MN and were not a part of MD, relax, and just be yourself. Our request is that you treat each other with kindness and respect.

Since there is little to read, go to posting!!

See you in the forums.
0 x
I think I am funnier than I really am.

Robert
Site Janitor

Re: Welcome (back) to MennoNet

Postby Robert » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:11 pm

It seems some are getting the registration confirmation emails and some are not. Most likely it they are being filtered out with some filters. If you hear of someone not receiving theirs within 15 minutes of signing up, please have them email admin@MennoNet.com. I will then manually activate their membership. It is best if they email me directly so I can reply to them that they are active and ready to log in once I activate them.

I have made yet another change to the emailing process, but have little hopes that it will fix this at present. I may modify the forum address to see if that will help also, since I can send and receive to and from them from my normal address and it runs on the same server and same IP address as MennoNet.

Thanks to all those who are relaying info on those who are trying to register. Your help is much appreciated until I can find a work around to this issue.
0 x

Robert
Site Janitor

Re: Welcome (back) to MennoNet

Postby Robert » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 am

It appears the confirmation email issue may be resolved. If you hear of someone not receiving one, please have them email admin@mennonet.com. Please let me know also.
0 x

Return to “Announcements and Introductions”