Prayer Requests & Personal Testimonies

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions

Prayer Requests & Personal Testimonies

Total votes: 0

KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Re: Prayer Requests & Personal Testimonies

Post by KingdomBuilder »

KingdomBuilder wrote:Please lift my mother up in your prayers.. A large, suspicious mass has developed on her upper arm muscle. She's had xray and ultrasound thus far, with an MRI coming up on Thursday. Presumably this will give a more clear depreciation/ direction and it's likely a biopsy will follow.
We are praying that this turns out as benign and as something that can be removed w/o recurrence.

Thank y'all
All was benign and the surgeon didn't think operation was the best choice. Praises to Jehovah!
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
Reflecting
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Reflecting »

Some of you have probably heard about the mass shooting in Jacksonville today. I found out about it when it popped up on my newsfeed. A friend of mine is wife of a youth minister in Jacksonville. They were using social media to try to get ahold of their kids. It happened at a pizza parlor right there in their ‘hood. :(
This hits w.a.y. too close to home! Please pray for all those affected.

We have since learned the parlor was hosting a gaming event and the shooter was a sore loser (to put it mildly!) who ended his own life as well as 4 others plus numerous wounded.

I know Erica and I am confident once she and Jake catch their breath, they will use this tragedy to reach out to more hurting people and work to draw their kids closer to God.
0 x
”reflectthelight” in MDland
Reflecting
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Reflecting »

Please remember this is a prayer thread. I post the following here for sake of correction only.
I believe initial reports to have been inaccurate. The incident does not qualify as a mass shooting by standard definitions. Also, 2 (rather than 4) besides shooter dead. 11 injured.

Thank you to all who prayed. Everyone from her youth group has reported in safe. Continue to pray for everyone affected. May God take evil and use it for good! Amen.
0 x
”reflectthelight” in MDland
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

KingdomBuilder wrote:
KingdomBuilder wrote:Please lift my mother up in your prayers.. A large, suspicious mass has developed on her upper arm muscle. She's had xray and ultrasound thus far, with an MRI coming up on Thursday. Presumably this will give a more clear depreciation/ direction and it's likely a biopsy will follow.
We are praying that this turns out as benign and as something that can be removed w/o recurrence.

Thank y'all
All was benign and the surgeon didn't think operation was the best choice. Praises to Jehovah!
so very glad to read this.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Please pray for "quitpilgrim" when you see this, he's faced serious physical problems & complications with surgeries, today will be another procedure and our brother really needs prayer, thank you- hubby & I hope to visit him in near future- he's really been through a lot! Please pray today's procedure goes well
0 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Valerie wrote:Please pray for "quitpilgrim" when you see this, he's faced serious physical problems & complications with surgeries, today will be another procedure and our brother really needs prayer, thank you- hubby & I hope to visit him in near future- he's really been through a lot! Please pray today's procedure goes well
Thank you to anyone who prayed, surgery/procedure was a success, thanks be to God
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

Valerie wrote:
Valerie wrote:Please pray for "quitpilgrim" when you see this, he's faced serious physical problems & complications with surgeries, today will be another procedure and our brother really needs prayer, thank you- hubby & I hope to visit him in near future- he's really been through a lot! Please pray today's procedure goes well
Thank you to anyone who prayed, surgery/procedure was a success, thanks be to God
I'm glad to hear it. Will continue with :pray
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Please pray. My wife and I know the parents of this missing teen.

https://www.skooknews.com/2018/09/teen- ... lkill.html
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

steve-in-kville wrote:Please pray. My wife and I know the parents of this missing teen.

https://www.skooknews.com/2018/09/teen- ... lkill.html
:pray :pray
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Once Again
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by Once Again »

Requesting prayers for my niece. She is having a C section right now to deliver a premature baby. (32 weeks)
0 x