Oasis Choral fund raising concert

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Oasis Choral fund raising concert

Post by appleman2006 »

Here is a suggestion for anyone looking for an excuse to go on a road trip the second weekend in July.
They are closing off their tour this year into the north mid western states with a recording session at Sauder Hall in Goshen Indiana and then on Saturday evening of July the 13th they will have a concert at the same location. Feel free to go on to their website for details. You are asked to reserve a seat. Ticket prices are simply whatever you feel you can donate.
www.oasischorale.com
I will not be singing of course but my wife and I hope to take in the concert. We would love to see you there.
1 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Oasis Chorale fund raising concert

Post by ohio jones »

I saw something about this recently and had sort of penciled it in. Now where did I put that permanent marker ...
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Re: Oasis Choral fund raising concert

Post by appleman2006 »

Again if any of you happen to be at one of the concerts being held in Indiana this weekend please feel free to look me up.
And if you are looking for a place to worship on Sunday morning feel free to come to Bethel. Apparently a particular young man will be giving a brief introduction to the Martyrs Mirror along with the choir singing a few songs.
0 x
Signtist
Affiliation: Midwest

Post by Signtist »

Well say Hi to the Kooistra's if you see them!
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Any chance they’ll be around Eastern PA this month?
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Oasis Chorale fund raising concert

Post by ohio jones »

Josh wrote:Any chance they’ll be around Eastern PA this month?
2019 Program wrote:Oasis Chorale is planning to tour through Pennsylvania, New York, Ontario, and Ohio in July 2020.
I would highly recommend taking in a concert if you have opportunity, though after tomorrow that opportunity may not be available for a while.
1 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited