Introductions

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
clutch
Affiliation:

Re: Introductions

Post by clutch »

Well howdy everybody. Glad i made my way back here. Since i'm guessing most of yall know me i'll keep it short on the intro. Anyone who doesn't know me the real name is Dan, I'm 24 going to be 25 and currently located legally according to my license and whatnot in Cridersville,Oh. However i'm working on getting moved to the Wakefield,NH area. I thankfully have a friend who is basically a sister to me even if not by blood up here who saw i need some sanity and a good 900 miles from my family for a while to get my head and health right. So hopefully i'll be posting more, especially once the move is made.
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

clutch wrote:Well howdy everybody. Glad i made my way back here. Since i'm guessing most of yall know me i'll keep it short on the intro. Anyone who doesn't know me the real name is Dan, I'm 24 going to be 25 and currently located legally according to my license and whatnot in Cridersville,Oh. However i'm working on getting moved to the Wakefield,NH area. I thankfully have a friend who is basically a sister to me even if not by blood up here who saw i need some sanity and a good 900 miles from my family for a while to get my head and health right. So hopefully i'll be posting more, especially once the move is made.
Welcome back Clutch!
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

If you want a shorter move, feel free to drop by Hartville, Ohio and stay a while or stay for life.
0 x
clutch
Affiliation:

Post by clutch »

Josh wrote:If you want a shorter move, feel free to drop by Hartville, Ohio and stay a while or stay for life.
It's tempting. Had to look where it is and that is a nice area. Better compared to my part of Ohio flat and boring. Sadly right now New Hampshire is the better option, my friend needs a roommate and an extra set of hands to help her around the house. She had her back fused a couple years back and it's not the easiest for her to take care of 2 dogs, especially the 10 motnh old labrabull that i basically inherited when things went bad with her ex. Also i have fallen in love with the mountains out here and can't beat the food. That being said i'm not opposed to ever moving back to Ohio and if i do i'll keep that part of Ohio in mind. I had both my hips fixed up in Cleveland so i got to see that area some and loved it too.
0 x
Wayne in Maine
Location: Slightly above sea level, in the dear old State of Maine
Affiliation: Yielded

Post by Wayne in Maine »

clutch wrote:...I'm working on getting moved to the Wakefield,NH area. I thankfully have a friend who is basically a sister to me even if not by blood up here who saw i need some sanity and a good 900 miles from my family for a while to get my head and health right. So hopefully i'll be posting more, especially once the move is made.
That's a nice part of New Hampshire. FYI, You are in between an Eastern Pennsylvania Mennonite church in Brownfield and a BRF Church of the Brethren in Sanford Maine.
0 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

clutch wrote:
Josh wrote:If you want a shorter move, feel free to drop by Hartville, Ohio and stay a while or stay for life.
It's tempting. Had to look where it is and that is a nice area. Better compared to my part of Ohio flat and boring. Sadly right now New Hampshire is the better option, my friend needs a roommate and an extra set of hands to help her around the house. She had her back fused a couple years back and it's not the easiest for her to take care of 2 dogs, especially the 10 motnh old labrabull that i basically inherited when things went bad with her ex. Also i have fallen in love with the mountains out here and can't beat the food. That being said i'm not opposed to ever moving back to Ohio and if i do i'll keep that part of Ohio in mind. I had both my hips fixed up in Cleveland so i got to see that area some and loved it too.
Good to hear from you Clutch! Keep us posted!
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

clutch! :D
you've aged since we first met. :P

i wish my family would be lured to (some areas) of the east/east coast.
they're still on the west coast. to me, a mental deficiency. but, many are afflicted.

welcome back. 8-)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
clutch
Affiliation:

Post by clutch »

Wayne in Maine wrote:
That's a nice part of New Hampshire. FYI, You are in between an Eastern Pennsylvania Mennonite church in Brownfield and a BRF Church of the Brethren in Sanford Maine.
Thanks for the info. I believe i have met some folks from the Eastern Pennsylvanie Mennonite church, pretty sure they come this way for the farmers markets. They were very nice people and they have make an amazing dutch apple pie. Now i just have to ask them if they make noodles. I can't seem to find good egg noodles anywhere up here to make beef or chicken and noodles.
0 x
Wayne in Maine
Location: Slightly above sea level, in the dear old State of Maine
Affiliation: Yielded

Post by Wayne in Maine »

clutch wrote:
Wayne in Maine wrote:
Thanks for the info. I believe i have met some folks from the Eastern Pennsylvanie Mennonite church, pretty sure they come this way for the farmers markets. They were very nice people and they have make an amazing dutch apple pie. Now i just have to ask them if they make noodles. I can't seem to find good egg noodles anywhere up here to make beef or chicken and noodles.
Try the Cornerstone Country Market on Rt. 202 in Waterboro, Maine (about 25 miles from Wakefield). They are run by some folks from the Brethren church and stock the full selection of "foods native to Lancaster County".
0 x
clutch
Affiliation:

Post by clutch »

Wayne- Thank you for the information. My friend and i took a ride beginning of the week and paid the store a visit. I was happy as could be to find noodles, colby jack cheese, and lebanon bologna. My friend who loves baking and cooking was happy to see all sorts of ingredients she can use. So it was a good trip, my only problem was i hadn't ate yet that morning so i wanted to buy everything. :lol:
0 x