Grünthaler / Bolivia

Christianity can be taxonomically divided into six main groups: the Church of the East, Oriental Orthodoxy, Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, and Restorationism. Protestantism includes many groups which do not share any ecclesiastical governance and have widely diverging beliefs and practices. Major Protestant branches include Adventism, Anabaptism, Anglicanism, Baptists, Lutheranism, Methodism, Moravianism, Quakerism, Pentecostalism, Plymouth Brethren, Reformed Christianity, and Waldensianism.
Forum rules
Discussion in this section is to be informative not combative. Ask questions and accept answers. No challenging of others faith or beliefs will be tolerated.
Disciple of Christ
Affiliation: Impartial Christian

Grünthaler / Bolivia

Post by Disciple of Christ »

Has anybody ever visited the Grünthaler Mennonites in Bolivia? How can I get in touch with them?

Any of the following colonies in Bolivia: Canadiense II (also called “Morgenland”), Neu­-Bergthal, Reinfeld, Wald­heim
0 x
Neto
Affiliation: Gospel Haven

Re: Grünthaler / Bolivia

Post by Neto »

Disciple of Christ wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:48 am Has anybody ever visited the Grünthaler Mennonites in Bolivia? How can I get in touch with them?

Any of the following colonies in Bolivia: Canadiense II (also called “Morgenland”), Neu­-Bergthal, Reinfeld, Wald­heim
I do not know the name of it, but there is a colony there in Bolivia run by a small group of New Order Amish here in Holmes County. (Some of my wife's cousins are a part of the group that purchased the land, deforested it, and are/were supervising it's development and administration.) The residents are, of course, Plautdietsch Mennonites.
0 x
Congregation: Gospel Haven Mennonite Fellowship, Benton, Ohio (Holmes Co.) a split from Beachy-Amish Mennonite.
Personal heritage & general theological viewpoint: conservative Mennonite Brethren.
Disciple of Christ
Affiliation: Impartial Christian

Re: Grünthaler / Bolivia

Post by Disciple of Christ »

Not related, The Grünthaler are Chortitzer, Mennonites of Russian origin.
0 x