Uncle Tom’s Cabin .. Uncle Tom I+II

A place to discuss history and historical events.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Uncle Tom’s Cabin .. Uncle Tom I+II

Post by temporal1 »

Altho i’ve been trying to figure out what’s going on for some weeks/months, i’m still a novice about H.B. Stowe’s classic 1850’s book, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, AND 2020 Uncle Tom I, and 2022 Uncle Tom II. There is a lot to take in.

i believe Larry Elder directed or was integral to Uncle Tom II.

It’s clear, the mainstream is not in love with conservatives, possibly conservative blacks are treated worst of all.
Maybe that’s about to change? In my opinion, overdue. So much cruelty.

free: ”UNCLE TOM'S CABIN” by Harriet Beecher Stowe Volume 1 - complete unabridged audiobook / -9hours

free: 2020 / UNCLE TOM PART I / Full Movie with special introduction from Chad O. Jackson -2 hours

?? $$: 2022 / UNCLE TOM PART II / [newly released. i’ll add info as i figure it out.] :?

Discussion:
” @Chad O. Jackson Joins Jesse! (#272)” / 1 hour
In video “Description:”
.. Pre-order Uncle Tom II on www.UncleTom.com - Use promocode "JLP" for 30% off!
i haven’t tried this link.

The video interview just above with JLP/Jesse Lee Peterson includes interesting discussion of MLK Jr. They question false gods. Worth listening. i plan to listen more than once to each of these videos. We read Uncle Tom’s Cabin in high school. (i’m not sure if i’ll listen to the entire book on audio.) i began! i remember more than i would have guessed.

It’s only recently i’ve realized how badly conservative blacks are treated. i’ve had glimpses. i knew it was hard.
i’m impressed they do not let it get the best of them. Most are people of faith. Faith strengthens as nothing else.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN