States that hurt small businesses during the pandemic

A place to discuss history and historical events.
Franklin
Affiliation: Old Testament

Re: States that hurt small businesses during the pandemic

Post by Franklin »

Josh wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:37 pm To find the Mennonites near Athens, one simply needs to go to Athens and ask around and somebody will tell you where to find them (I believe they have a produce / farmers market open to the public during the season). This particular group doesn't use the Internet and isn't reachable by telephone either (as they are rejecting modern society), and the people who publish the above directory don't think that such people are worthy of being included in their church directories.
Thanks. I discussed this with my wife and she thinks it is too rural.

In truth the politics of the state doesn't matter that much to me. I mostly care if I can tolerate the local people. Besides Mennonites, I can also tolerate Muslims, and Harrisburg has a fair number of these too. My wife likes high end shopping which can be found in Baltimore.

I think America will gradually decay into poverty with all the wealth concentrated in a few liberal areas that specialize in corruption. Washington+Baltimore will be one of them. It will be best to live in driving distance from one of these if one wants access to anything high end.
0 x