Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Post by Ken »

Since we are talking Tennessee, I think these are the real chemtrails that legislators should be worried about.

0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:43 pm and they did spray Agent Orange.
During the Vietnam War, which resulted in changes to International Law and multiple law suits.
Here is Project LAC where they sprayed the entire country in the 1950's:
Apparently as a test to see how a biological or chemical agent would disperse during a biological or chemical attack.

Neither of these examples are proof that chem trails are real.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
NedFlanders
Affiliation: CA

Post by NedFlanders »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:28 pm They aren’t banning “chemtrails” as if that is a real thing. If this passes into law, do you expect to stop seeing jet liner contrails over Tennessee?
They are banning geo-engineering experimentation, which might become, but currently is not being used, a weather manipulation technique.
And I don’t believe they are banning crop dusting either, which is actual aerial chemical application.
Geo-engineering to manipulate weather not being used?

I guess you’ve never study into Nikolai Tesla and HAARP.
1 x
Psalms 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:19 pm
RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:28 pm They aren’t banning “chemtrails” as if that is a real thing. If this passes into law, do you expect to stop seeing jet liner contrails over Tennessee?
They are banning geo-engineering experimentation, which might become, but currently is not being used, a weather manipulation technique.
And I don’t believe they are banning crop dusting either, which is actual aerial chemical application.

No, not widespread to my knowledge. We aren’t farming the weather. We are still in the experimental and tinkering stage, I’d say. Way more to learn than we currently know. Sort of like “we aren’t using hydrogen cars”. Sure there are some, but it isn’t much of a thing so far. Which is much more accurate than “chemtrails”.
I think the only place that seems to be seriously using it is the desert Middle East oil countries. But apparently there are only chemtrails in the US and Europe, so I don’t know if what they are doing counts.
Last edited by RZehr on Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
NedFlanders

Post by NedFlanders »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:22 pm

No, not widespread to my knowledge. We aren’t farming the weather. We are still in the experimental and tinkering stage, I’d say. Way more to learn than we currently know. Sort of like “we aren’t using hydrogen cars”. Sure there are some, but it isn’t much of a thing so far.
There are a few HAARP sites around the world. Sure, I don’t know the extent of what they are doing in total by playing around with the ionosphere but they are at least admitting to manipulating weather conditions albeit not making it known widespread. Or its another theory?
0 x
Psalms 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Szdfan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm
During the Vietnam War, which resulted in changes to International Law and multiple law suits.
Apparently as a test to see how a biological or chemical agent would disperse during a biological or chemical attack.

Tennessee State Government is not real either.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
NedFlanders

Post by NedFlanders »

Ken wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:09 pm
NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:57 pm You honestly believe they would spend extra of millions of dollars on all that complex wiring and electrical devices for water tanks that weigh like humans?! That sounds more like a crack pot conspiracy theory than chemtrails. At least share some counter evidence that has a little bit of convincing evidence because your making John look more convincing with pictures and counter arguments like this.
Yes, I believe it and I'm not sure why you find it difficult to believe. And those photos from the C-Net site I found were just one example. Here's another example from a different news source showing water ballast tanks in use on a test plane. This is standard: https://www.wired.com/2010/02/peek-inside-boeing-747-8/

Testing and certification of a new passenger aircraft DESIGN (they are testing an entirely new aircraft design, not some random plane off the assembly line) is an exceedingly meticulous process that takes years. They test every aspect of the plane's design.

It makes perfect sense to me that the would put water tanks port and starboard as well as fore and aft on the test plane so that they can distribute and move very specific amounts of mass around on the plane and test how it responds. How else would you do that? Bring 400 people of random sizes on to the test flight and have them walk back and forth on command? That would be ridiculous.

Here is a screen shot from the article above with more text description of what these tanks are actually for

Looking at the plumbing and wiring as a person who is familiar with some of this stuff it just doesn’t look like a plausible theory still. You could be right by believing Google but I’d be careful believing what you read on the internet.
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:26 pm
RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:22 pm

No, not widespread to my knowledge. We aren’t farming the weather. We are still in the experimental and tinkering stage, I’d say. Way more to learn than we currently know. Sort of like “we aren’t using hydrogen cars”. Sure there are some, but it isn’t much of a thing so far.
There are a few HAARP sites around the world. Sure, I don’t know the extent of what they are doing in total by playing around with the ionosphere but they are at least admitting to manipulating weather conditions albeit not making it known widespread. Or its another theory?
I think if they are admitting too “playing around”, it’s not a theory. Generally that is a good rule of thumb to operate on.
That’s essentially what I think is happening. Experiments.

The fact that there are scientists doing science, doesn’t mean “chemtrails” have anything to do with it, does it?
0 x
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:27 pm
Szdfan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm

Tennessee State Government is not real either.
Or perhaps enough people believe bonkers conspiracy theories that it influenced one of the state legislatures.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Hello Ned,

I understand that Wardenclyffe Tower would have been working in the same space as the Schumann resonances. The space between the ionosphere and the ground is a spherical wave guide that goes around the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Tesla said you could energize the ionosphere and then pull the energy from the ionosphere by floating a wire under a balloon.

HAARP operates in this same area between the ionosphere and the ground. By staggering the radio wave signals from all of the towers, they can "point" the waves to go in any direction around the world, using the spherical wave guide between the ground and ionosphere.

The Van Allen belts are somehow acting as a force field to deflect harmful subatomic particles from the sun and other places, causing the aurora borealis. These belts might be charged by the earth's rotating iron core. I understand HAARP can work in these areas too.

There is so much we don't understand about how the earth operates. That HAARP is being used to modify the weather makes a lot of sense. Why else would they build it?

Regardless, for some reason, the HAARP facility is pumping a LOT of energy into the sky, supposedly for "testing purposes only." They have been testing for a very long time.

HAARP is powered by huge natural gas reservoirs under the Alaskan soil that run generators to create a massive amount of electricity.

But HAARP isn't real, just like Chemtrails. Nothing to see here. Just testing purposes, like chemtrails are theoretical at best. Yeah, right.

Thanks for your input.

John
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."