Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Re: Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Post by JohnHurt »

Judas Maccabeus wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:25 pm
JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 pm
NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:19 pm

Geo-engineering to manipulate weather not being used?

I guess you’ve never study into Nikolai Tesla and HAARP.
Hello Ned,

I understand that Wardenclyffe Tower would have been working in the same space as the Schumann resonances. The space between the ionosphere and the ground is a spherical wave guide that goes around the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Tesla said you could energize the ionosphere and then pull the energy from the ionosphere by floating a wire under a balloon.

HAARP operates in this same area between the ionosphere and the ground. By staggering the radio wave signals from all of the towers, they can "point" the waves to go in any direction around the world, using the spherical wave guide between the ground and ionosphere.

The Van Allen belts are somehow acting as a force field to deflect harmful subatomic particles from the sun and other places, causing the aurora borealis. These belts might be charged by the earth's rotating iron core. I understand HAARP can work in these areas too.

There is so much we don't understand about how the earth operates. That HAARP is being used to modify the weather makes a lot of sense. Why else would they build it?

Regardless, for some reason, the HAARP facility is pumping a LOT of energy into the sky, supposedly for "testing purposes only." They have been testing for a very long time.

HAARP is powered by huge natural gas reservoirs under the Alaskan soil that run generators to create a massive amount of electricity.

But HAARP isn't real, just like Chemtrails. Nothing to see here. Just testing purposes, like chemtrails are theoretical at best. Yeah, right.

Thanks for your input.

John
The wattage of the transmitters are nothing special, but it is massive. So are some broadcast stations. It is mostly in the shortwave band, and Wolfman Jack had more wattage than they are using. Those Mexican stations ran 150 KW, rumor was you could hear him with your vacuum cleaner. Mostly, the magic there is in the receivers. Your AM station puts 50KW into the sky, and your international shortwave puts up to 1 MW into the air in the same frequencies. I used to listen to Radio Moscow in my basement, and I can still get Havana. Mostly, 41 and 49 meter bands, 5.9 to 7.45 MHz. Same kind of emissions this test emits.

If you are worried about electromagnetic radiation, you could move to the Radio Quiet Zone. I have a friend that moved there to get away from electromagnetism. Of course, you could find some conspiracy there too.
The Wikipedia article claims that only 3.6 MW, or 3,600,000 watts is being generated at HAARP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-freq ... t_overview

Then it tells you that there are 180 antennae:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-freq ... _operation

The antennae field looks like this:

So 3,600,000 watts divided by 180 equals 20,000 watts going into each antennae.

20,000 watts on a 240 volt circuit is only 83 amps.

Do these antennae look like they can only handle 20,000 watts before they fry, or are they engineered for 10 to 100 times that amount?

Not that the government would lie to us, or anything like that.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

Ken wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:53 am
NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:29 pmLooking at the plumbing and wiring as a person who is familiar with some of this stuff it just doesn’t look like a plausible theory still. You could be right by believing Google but I’d be careful believing what you read on the internet.
In this case, Google is just an index.

Google just gives us the tools to quickly and easily determine that the people who are stealing these photos off other web sites and putting them forward as evidence of "chemtrails" are flat out lying to us in a very amateurish manner. Basically they are scraping the internet to find any random photos of aerial fire fighting tankers, crop dusters, and in this case, planes undergoing aeronautics testing. And then pushing them out to support their lie that they have discovered some nefarious deep state organization engaged in "chemtrails"

I don't know what the motivation is. Clicks? Who knows. But it is very amateurish and easily debunked. You can do it yourself. If you are on a PC and using Chrome, just right-click on any photo and select "search image with google" and you will find all the sites where that particular image was posted. And quickly learn which web site the image was stolen off of.

None of this information is generated by Google. All Google allows you to do is discover where images you find on the internet really come from. In this case it is a powerful indexing tool, nothing more. None of the places where these photos were originally posted are google web sites. They are ordinary aviation web sites or news sites posting ordinary photos.

You should be upset with the people who are stealing these photos and lying about what they are. Not the people who are pointing out the obvious fraud.

For example, here's a random photo I plucked off the internet of tanks inside an airplane. Right-click on it and select "search image with Google" and see if you, yourself, can figure out where I found it.

If you discover that this image was originally posted in a November 14, 2021 article in Aviation Week about the testing of the new Boeing 777x at the Dubai Airshow you win a prize: https://aviationweek.com/shownews/dubai ... ai-airshow
Ken,

That is very interesting, and it looks like you found a source for the picture, and my source was incorrect. What do I know?

But that still does not prove that they are not testing chemtrails.

You also need to debunk the Brennan and Holdren speeches, and show that they never said what they did.

And you need to correct these two articles on Wikipedia, where they admit geoengineering is possible:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_rad ... dification

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratosph ... _injection

Here is where Wikipedia said they first started spraying the atmosphere in the 1950's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC

And here is where Wikipedia debunks its own information and that our government never does anything they just told you they did in these other articles:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail ... acy_theory

Regardless, the Tennessee State Legislature is not stupid, and they don't rely on Google or Wikipedia to find out what is going on in the world.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

JohnHurt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:50 am
Judas Maccabeus wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:25 pm
JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 pm
Hello Ned,

I understand that Wardenclyffe Tower would have been working in the same space as the Schumann resonances. The space between the ionosphere and the ground is a spherical wave guide that goes around the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Tesla said you could energize the ionosphere and then pull the energy from the ionosphere by floating a wire under a balloon.

HAARP operates in this same area between the ionosphere and the ground. By staggering the radio wave signals from all of the towers, they can "point" the waves to go in any direction around the world, using the spherical wave guide between the ground and ionosphere.

The Van Allen belts are somehow acting as a force field to deflect harmful subatomic particles from the sun and other places, causing the aurora borealis. These belts might be charged by the earth's rotating iron core. I understand HAARP can work in these areas too.

There is so much we don't understand about how the earth operates. That HAARP is being used to modify the weather makes a lot of sense. Why else would they build it?

Regardless, for some reason, the HAARP facility is pumping a LOT of energy into the sky, supposedly for "testing purposes only." They have been testing for a very long time.

HAARP is powered by huge natural gas reservoirs under the Alaskan soil that run generators to create a massive amount of electricity.

But HAARP isn't real, just like Chemtrails. Nothing to see here. Just testing purposes, like chemtrails are theoretical at best. Yeah, right.

Thanks for your input.

John
The wattage of the transmitters are nothing special, but it is massive. So are some broadcast stations. It is mostly in the shortwave band, and Wolfman Jack had more wattage than they are using. Those Mexican stations ran 150 KW, rumor was you could hear him with your vacuum cleaner. Mostly, the magic there is in the receivers. Your AM station puts 50KW into the sky, and your international shortwave puts up to 1 MW into the air in the same frequencies. I used to listen to Radio Moscow in my basement, and I can still get Havana. Mostly, 41 and 49 meter bands, 5.9 to 7.45 MHz. Same kind of emissions this test emits.

If you are worried about electromagnetic radiation, you could move to the Radio Quiet Zone. I have a friend that moved there to get away from electromagnetism. Of course, you could find some conspiracy there too.
The Wikipedia article claims that only 3.6 MW, or 3,600,000 watts is being generated at HAARP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-freq ... t_overview

Then it tells you that there are 180 antennae:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-freq ... _operation

The antennae field looks like this:

So 3,600,000 watts divided by 180 equals 20,000 watts going into each antennae.

20,000 watts on a 240 volt circuit is only 83 amps.

Do these antennae look like they can only handle 20,000 watts before they fry, or are they engineered for 10 to 100 times that amount?

Not that the government would lie to us, or anything like that.
You have made a bad assumption here. Radio transmitters do not function at 240 volts, but far higher. Did you know that the first radio transmitters were based on spark coil’s similar to the one in your car, and you varied the frequency by changing the distance of the spark gap? The local 50,000 watt am station has a dipole, between three towers. The wire is the diameter of a pencil. If the transmitter in this system is operating at 10kv. Which is not unreasonable, it is more like 2 amps. Signals have been sent up to the ionosphere since the days of Marconi. Now the receiver, I would love to get a look at. That is likely where the secret squirrel stuff lies.
0 x
:hug:
Judas Maccabeus

JohnHurt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:11 am
Regardless, the Tennessee State Legislature is not stupid, and they don't rely on Google or Wikipedia to find out what is going on in the world.
You might want to pay them a visit sometime. You will quickly find the scientific acumen is not a requirement for office. Staff is even worse.
0 x
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

Of all the laws passed by the Tennessee legislature, I find this rather harmless. I imagine they have done worse in the past.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

JohnHurt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:11 am Ken,

That is very interesting, and it looks like you found a source for the picture, and my source was incorrect. What do I know?

You also need to debunk the Brennan and Holdren speeches, and show that they never said what they did.

And you need to correct these two articles on Wikipedia, where they admit geoengineering is possible:
No, I don’t actually *NEED* to do anything. I’m not the one claiming chemtrails is an actual deep state government conspiracy. I’m just pointing out that the Infowars stuff you posted is an amateurish fraud and easily debunked by anyone willing to right-click on imagery and do a reverse image search to see where those photos were actually stolen from.

The Brennan and Holden speeches don’t need debunking because they don’t actually show what Infowars says they show. They are just people speculating about possible technological ideas to remediate climate change. People have been doing that for years. In my previous field of marine science the big one was seeding the oceans with iron. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_fertilization# Just because people brainstorm up ideas to address climate change doesn’t mean that there are actual secret government programs to do those things.

And yes, geo engineering is not only possible, we have actually being doing it for millennia going all the way back to the Romans and Ancient Chinese. Today we are running vast scientific experiments on our population and environment. Not just the obvious experiment to pour billions of tons of greenhouse gasses into our atmosphere that is going on today. But also things like flooding our food supply with corn syrup, hormones, and preservatives, introducing glyphosate resistant genes into the environment so we can carpet spray millions of acres of crop land with herbicides. And engineering our built environment to be so car-centric that our children grow up obese and glued to their phones and video games since there is no place safe outdoors for them to walk or bike to.

It would be nice if the Tennessee legislature worried about things that are ACTUALLY happening instead of conspiracy theories put forward by people who amateurishly steal unrelated photos off the internet to try and make their case.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

Judas Maccabeus wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:51 am
You might want to pay them a visit sometime. You will quickly find the scientific acumen is not a requirement for office. Staff is even worse.
You do not have any information to back that up.

If I said the same about you, or wherever it is that you work that your staff has no "scientific acumen", how would you feel about it?
0 x
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

Ken wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:33 pm
JohnHurt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:11 am Ken,

No, I don’t actually *NEED* to do anything. I’m not the one claiming chemtrails is an actual deep state government conspiracy. I’m just pointing out that the Infowars stuff you posted is an amateurish fraud and easily debunked by anyone willing to right-click on imagery and do a reverse image search to see where those photos were actually stolen from.

The Brennan and Holden speeches don’t need debunking because they don’t actually show what Infowars says they show. They are just people speculating about possible technological ideas to remediate climate change. People have been doing that for years. In my previous field of marine science the big one was seeding the oceans with iron. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_fertilization# Just because people brainstorm up ideas to address climate change doesn’t mean that there are actual secret government programs to do those things.

And yes, geo engineering is not only possible, we have actually being doing it for millennia going all the way back to the Romans and Ancient Chinese. Today we are running vast scientific experiments on our population and environment. Not just the obvious experiment to pour billions of tons of greenhouse gasses into our atmosphere that is going on today. But also things like flooding our food supply with corn syrup, hormones, and preservatives, introducing glyphosate resistant genes into the environment so we can carpet spray millions of acres of crop land with herbicides. And engineering our built environment to be so car-centric that our children grow up obese and glued to their phones and video games since there is no place safe outdoors for them to walk or bike to.

It would be nice if the Tennessee legislature worried about things that are ACTUALLY happening instead of conspiracy theories put forward by people who amateurishly steal unrelated photos off the internet to try and make their case.
It would be nice if you had an open mind.

You recite and do whatever the Establishment tells you.

One thing you might consider, Ken, is that sometimes the truth is somewhere between the two opposing positions.

You find one small crack on the opposing side, and you suppose that small crack covers up the many cracks on your own side.

Perhaps the truth is relative in this case, and lies somewhere in the middle.

The pictures were bogus. I did not check out the site first. It could have been an overzealous person posting pictures he knew were inaccurate, or it could have been a deliberate misinformation site - to destroy the credibility of anyone that uses these pictures.

There is still a lot of other evidence that Chemtrails are being used for Geoengineering, and other purposes.

But why bother telling you that. Just look up in the sky and you can see it, at least if you live in the Eastern USA.

If you live in Washington State, you may not see these trails, as the wind blows to the East.

But you are not going to look in the first place. If you won't believe Holdren and Brennan when they tell you what they do, or what they can do, then you won't believe what you see with your own eyes either. They are just all harmless jet trails, that for some reason, do not dissipate.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Take care,

John
0 x
Judas Maccabeus

JohnHurt wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:38 am
Judas Maccabeus wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:51 am
You do not have any information to back that up.

If I said the same about you, or wherever it is that you work that your staff has no "scientific acumen", how would you feel about it?
I have testified before committee in the Maryland legislature, in my area of professional expertise, use of radioactive isotopes in medicine. Have trained students, and helped to train resident, total 40 years of experience. Other member of the delegation that was sent included an Sc.D. Delegates dis not understand such basics as the inverse square law and radioactive decay. Committee chair was suspicious of the principle of radioactive decay. They were working on legislation to regulate the disposal of radioactive material from medical sources.

And you wonder why I would suggest that legislators are wanting in scientific understanding? Most are lawyers. That will be true of all legislative bodies.
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:16 pm
NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:08 pm
Ken wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:55 pm

We are currently running a global geo-engineering experiment to see how climate is manipulated when we dump 35 BILLION tons of CO2 into our atmosphere. And the preliminary results aren't looking great.

It would be nice if the Tennessee legislature decided to take that geo-engineering experiment seriously and put a stop to the participation of Tennessee in THAT experiment.

But alas, that is probably the very last thing they will ever do.
What is excited to me about that is, is the conversion lends to making it clear that Christ is the answer! We don’t need every effort to stop chemtrails or CO2. We need selfless followers of Christ living for the good of others! There is no other way to stop destructive human activity and the more we realize this the more effort and focus we can intentional put in to that end!
I can agree with that.
Likewise.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God