Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Re: Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Post by JohnHurt »

Szdfan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:32 pm
JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:27 pm
Szdfan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm
During the Vietnam War, which resulted in changes to International Law and multiple law suits.

Apparently as a test to see how a biological or chemical agent would disperse during a biological or chemical attack.

Neither of these examples are proof that chem trails are real.
Tennessee State Government is not real either.
Or perhaps enough people believe bonkers conspiracy theories that it influenced one of the state legislatures.
I know some of the people that run the Tennessee State Legislature. The Lt. Governor is Randy McNally, and I have been friends for 30 years with a member of the McNally family. The McNally's father was a nuclear scientist in WWII and worked on the Manhattan project and discovered the size of the Uranium atom using spectrography. Mr. McNally worked at Oak Ridge with Leo Szilard and other nuclear scientists, and he went to Russia and met Andrei Sakharov, the father of the hydrogen bomb in Russia. The members of the McNally family are all very intelligent, more so than most people anywhere.

So maybe, just maybe, they know something that you don't know. Or anyone else on this forum. Do you think that might be possible?

It could be that everyone on this forum is operating from information they received 10 years ago, and new disclosures have made that information, and their understanding of this subject, obsolete.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
NedFlanders
Affiliation: CA

Post by NedFlanders »

I appreciate your search for truth John.

When the majority just believes the majority and attacks the character of those who disagree with them I don’t need to agree with everything you’ve said to recognize the effort it takes for you to do that.

Growing up as an unbeliever and going along with the majority for most my life I can relate to you very much in searching out truth and the backlash you receive here - by of all people so called Mennonites…

I personally get thrilled when someone is looking beyond the surface of what they are told. Those people come to Christ more often and are more deeply humble in my experience relating to people as compared to those that belittle those that do and believe as the majority does.
2 x
Psalms 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 pm
NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:19 pm
RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:28 pm They aren’t banning “chemtrails” as if that is a real thing. If this passes into law, do you expect to stop seeing jet liner contrails over Tennessee?
They are banning geo-engineering experimentation, which might become, but currently is not being used, a weather manipulation technique.
And I don’t believe they are banning crop dusting either, which is actual aerial chemical application.
Geo-engineering to manipulate weather not being used?

I guess you’ve never study into Nikolai Tesla and HAARP.
Hello Ned,

I understand that Wardenclyffe Tower would have been working in the same space as the Schumann resonances. The space between the ionosphere and the ground is a spherical wave guide that goes around the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Tesla said you could energize the ionosphere and then pull the energy from the ionosphere by floating a wire under a balloon.

HAARP operates in this same area between the ionosphere and the ground. By staggering the radio wave signals from all of the towers, they can "point" the waves to go in any direction around the world, using the spherical wave guide between the ground and ionosphere.

The Van Allen belts are somehow acting as a force field to deflect harmful subatomic particles from the sun and other places, causing the aurora borealis. These belts might be charged by the earth's rotating iron core. I understand HAARP can work in these areas too.

There is so much we don't understand about how the earth operates. That HAARP is being used to modify the weather makes a lot of sense. Why else would they build it?

Regardless, for some reason, the HAARP facility is pumping a LOT of energy into the sky, supposedly for "testing purposes only." They have been testing for a very long time.

HAARP is powered by huge natural gas reservoirs under the Alaskan soil that run generators to create a massive amount of electricity.

But HAARP isn't real, just like Chemtrails. Nothing to see here. Just testing purposes, like chemtrails are theoretical at best. Yeah, right.

Thanks for your input.

John
The wattage of the transmitters are nothing special, but it is massive. So are some broadcast stations. It is mostly in the shortwave band, and Wolfman Jack had more wattage than they are using. Those Mexican stations ran 150 KW, rumor was you could hear him with your vacuum cleaner. Mostly, the magic there is in the receivers. Your AM station puts 50KW into the sky, and your international shortwave puts up to 1 MW into the air in the same frequencies. I used to listen to Radio Moscow in my basement, and I can still get Havana. Mostly, 41 and 49 meter bands, 5.9 to 7.45 MHz. Same kind of emissions this test emits.

If you are worried about electromagnetic radiation, you could move to the Radio Quiet Zone. I have a friend that moved there to get away from electromagnetism. Of course, you could find some conspiracy there too.
0 x
:hug:
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:28 pm They aren’t banning “chemtrails” as if that is a real thing. If this passes into law, do you expect to stop seeing jet liner contrails over Tennessee?
They are banning geo-engineering experimentation, which might become, but currently is not being used, a weather manipulation technique.
And I don’t believe they are banning crop dusting either, which is actual aerial chemical application.

We are currently running a global geo-engineering experiment to see how climate is manipulated when we dump 35 BILLION tons of CO2 into our atmosphere. And the preliminary results aren't looking great.

It would be nice if the Tennessee legislature decided to take that geo-engineering experiment seriously and put a stop to the participation of Tennessee in THAT experiment.

But alas, that is probably the very last thing they will ever do.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

New conspiracy that just dropped: vitamin A causes poor health and you need to “detox” by having a special low vitamin A diet.
0 x
NedFlanders
Affiliation: CA

Post by NedFlanders »

Ken wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:55 pm

We are currently running a global geo-engineering experiment to see how climate is manipulated when we dump 35 BILLION tons of CO2 into our atmosphere. And the preliminary results aren't looking great.

It would be nice if the Tennessee legislature decided to take that geo-engineering experiment seriously and put a stop to the participation of Tennessee in THAT experiment.

What is excited to me about that is, is the conversion lends to making it clear that Christ is the answer! We don’t need every effort to stop chemtrails or CO2. We need selfless followers of Christ living for the good of others! There is no other way to stop destructive human activity and the more we realize this the more effort and focus we can intentional put in to that end!
1 x
Psalms 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:08 pm
Ken wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:55 pm

What is excited to me about that is, is the conversion lends to making it clear that Christ is the answer! We don’t need every effort to stop chemtrails or CO2. We need selfless followers of Christ living for the good of others! There is no other way to stop destructive human activity and the more we realize this the more effort and focus we can intentional put in to that end!
I can agree with that.
1 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:57 pm It could be that everyone on this forum is operating from information they received 10 years ago, and new disclosures have made that information, and their understanding of this subject, obsolete.
Everyone except Ken. He's operating from information he received 10 minutes ago from Google. 8-)
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Ken

Post by Ken »

ohio jones wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:01 am
JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:57 pm It could be that everyone on this forum is operating from information they received 10 years ago, and new disclosures have made that information, and their understanding of this subject, obsolete.
Everyone except Ken. He's operating from information he received 10 minutes ago from Google. 8-)
Google is just a big index.

All it does it make it easier to find information that that already exists.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

NedFlanders wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:29 pmLooking at the plumbing and wiring as a person who is familiar with some of this stuff it just doesn’t look like a plausible theory still. You could be right by believing Google but I’d be careful believing what you read on the internet.
In this case, Google is just an index.

Google just gives us the tools to quickly and easily determine that the people who are stealing these photos off other web sites and putting them forward as evidence of "chemtrails" are flat out lying to us in a very amateurish manner. Basically they are scraping the internet to find any random photos of aerial fire fighting tankers, crop dusters, and in this case, planes undergoing aeronautics testing. And then pushing them out to support their lie that they have discovered some nefarious deep state organization engaged in "chemtrails"

I don't know what the motivation is. Clicks? Who knows. But it is very amateurish and easily debunked. You can do it yourself. If you are on a PC and using Chrome, just right-click on any photo and select "search image with google" and you will find all the sites where that particular image was posted. And quickly learn which web site the image was stolen off of.

None of this information is generated by Google. All Google allows you to do is discover where images you find on the internet really come from. In this case it is a powerful indexing tool, nothing more. None of the places where these photos were originally posted are google web sites. They are ordinary aviation web sites or news sites posting ordinary photos.

You should be upset with the people who are stealing these photos and lying about what they are. Not the people who are pointing out the obvious fraud.

For example, here's a random photo I plucked off the internet of tanks inside an airplane. Right-click on it and select "search image with Google" and see if you, yourself, can figure out where I found it.

If you discover that this image was originally posted in a November 14, 2021 article in Aviation Week about the testing of the new Boeing 777x at the Dubai Airshow you win a prize: https://aviationweek.com/shownews/dubai ... ai-airshow
0 x