Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Chemtrails May Be Banned in Tennessee

Post by ohio jones »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:54 pm So why do thousands of pounds move around inside the airplane while it is flying? What is the scenario that would require them to test this "phenomena", it it really is not fat people lining up to use the restroom at the rear of the plane?

Describe in detail how thousand of pounds move inside a plane as a normal everyday occurrence.
Moving around during flight is not what they are testing for. They need to see how the plane behaves under different combinations of weight distribution (and this involves cargo too, not just passengers), so they redistribute the load during flight instead of landing, moving things around, and taking a separate flight for each type of loading.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Regardless of what "we think" about chemtrails, 25 of the 31 Senators of Tennessee State Legislature believe Chemtrails is a real problem, and passed a bill to that effect.

And they would not vote on a bill like this if they did not have some sort of factual information to base their decision.

Otherwise, they would be taking criticism from their voters, just like I am over this issue.

So they may have some inside information that none of us have to tell their voter base as their reason for voting.

And they are not stupid or uninformed.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

They aren’t banning “chemtrails” as if that is a real thing. If this passes into law, do you expect to stop seeing jet liner contrails over Tennessee?
They are banning geo-engineering experimentation, which might become, but currently is not being used, a weather manipulation technique.
And I don’t believe they are banning crop dusting either, which is actual aerial chemical application.
0 x
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

ohio jones wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:18 pm
JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:54 pm So why do thousands of pounds move around inside the airplane while it is flying? What is the scenario that would require them to test this "phenomena", it it really is not fat people lining up to use the restroom at the rear of the plane?

Describe in detail how thousand of pounds move inside a plane as a normal everyday occurrence.
Moving around during flight is not what they are testing for. They need to see how the plane behaves under different combinations of weight distribution (and this involves cargo too, not just passengers), so they redistribute the load during flight instead of landing, moving things around, and taking a separate flight for each type of loading.
If that is what the pictures really demonstrate, then yes. I think they are testing systems that spray liquids from the airplane, either flame retardants or other liquids. If they were testing the loading of humans, then they would use crash dummies.

Look up "Biegert Aviation". They have refitted these planes to spray liquids for agriculture and fires, and one of the pictures showed how they were carrying liquid in a vat in the plane.

There were a lot of different pictures or different planes with these tanks inside them. What would be interesting, or what you would need to do to prove your side of this question, is to find where they are actually testing planes like this for the FAA, with these tanks and other setups. And you would have a point that it could be used for that purpose.

But what you cannot disprove is that these tanks, pipe, and pumps inside the airplane are not being used for spraying liquids from the planes. It is obvious that they are being used to spray flame retardants.

Agent Orange and other agents were sprayed from aircraft in Vietnam. Our government hid that for a long time, until it became obvious it was true as our servicemen died from it.

Now we are being told that these same types of planes fitted with these tanks, pipes and pumps, can be used to spray aluminum into the atmosphere. And the same denial is evident.

Saying that these setups can be used for testing weight distribution does not preclude that they are also being used for spraying liquids.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:28 pm They aren’t banning “chemtrails” as if that is a real thing. If this passes into law, do you expect to stop seeing jet liner contrails over Tennessee?
They are banning geo-engineering experimentation, which might become, but currently is not being used, a weather manipulation technique.
And I don’t believe they are banning crop dusting either, which is actual aerial chemical application.
I doubt we will see air to air combat over Tennessee.

I am told that these chemtrails only appear over the USA and Europe, and do not exist elsewhere.

They do seed clouds, and they did spray Agent Orange.

Here is Project LAC where they sprayed the entire country in the 1950's:
Scope
According to Leonard A. Cole, an Army Chemical Corps document titled "Summary of Major Events and Problems" described the scope of Operation LAC.[8] Cole stated that the document outlined that the tests were the largest ever undertaken by the Chemical Corps and that the test area stretched from the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean, and from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico.[7] Other sources describe the scope of LAC varyingly; examples include, "Midwestern United States",[6] and "the states east of the Rockies".[3] Specific locations are mentioned as well. Some of those include: a path from South Dakota to Minneapolis, Minnesota,[5] Dugway Proving Ground, Corpus Christi, Texas, north-central Texas, and the San Francisco Bay area.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC#Scope
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:24 pm Regardless of what "we think" about chemtrails, 25 of the 31 Senators of Tennessee State Legislature believe Chemtrails is a real problem, and passed a bill to that effect.

And they would not vote on a bill like this if they did not have some sort of factual information to base their decision.

And they are not stupid or uninformed.
You are far more optimistic about that than I am.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:43 pm I am told that these chemtrails only appear over the USA and Europe, and do not exist elsewhere.
They only “appear” over the US and Europe because these are the two conspiracies adherent hotspots, that is all. Contrails on the other hand, appear all over the world.
JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:43 pm They do seed clouds, and they did spray Agent Orange.
True. But not with regularly scheduled passenger airlines such as Southwest. And when they did it, was it from 30,000 feet and leave long white trails?
JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:43 pm
Here is Project LAC where they sprayed the entire country in the 1950's:
Scope
According to Leonard A. Cole, an Army Chemical Corps document titled "Summary of Major Events and Problems" described the scope of Operation LAC.[8] Cole stated that the document outlined that the tests were the largest ever undertaken by the Chemical Corps and that the test area stretched from the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean, and from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico.[7] Other sources describe the scope of LAC varyingly; examples include, "Midwestern United States",[6] and "the states east of the Rockies".[3] Specific locations are mentioned as well. Some of those include: a path from South Dakota to Minneapolis, Minnesota,[5] Dugway Proving Ground, Corpus Christi, Texas, north-central Texas, and the San Francisco Bay area.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC#Scope
Well, not exactly the “entire” country, according to that link. Certain documented routes and locations, and again, it didn’t leave “chemtrails”. No one even knew anything until later.
0 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

JohnHurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:24 pm And they are not stupid or uninformed.
I have been to legislative hearings in my home state, mostly representing my now former employer.

I have seen how ill informed thay really are. How they were putting forward a law that banned the burial of radioactive material in the state. Since everyone is radioactive, that would have effectively banned burial. Or the time they were about to pass a law specifying the training for Nuclear Medicine technologists. First they were not aware that we injected RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL into humans. One actually asked seriously if anyone had ever exploded. Final version would have decertified EVERYONE.

Don’t get me started on the Baltimore Nuclear Free Zone.

They frequently do not have a clue about the things they pass laws governing. Seriously.
0 x
:hug:
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

Did you know that race cars sometimes create small “chemtrails”? As do the tips of fighter jet wings?
0 x
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:15 pm Did you know that race cars sometimes create small “chemtrails”? As do the tips of fighter jet wings?
That just proves the racing industry is also in on the conspiracy.
0 x