Likely Terror Attack at Rainbow Bridge

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Likely Terror Attack at Rainbow Bridge

Post by Josh »

My dog had a round of coronavirus vaccine shots before I got her, although I declined to get further ones, as you all know my stance against vaccines produced using stem-cell research. (Why they use human stem cells and not doggie stem cells is beyond me.)
0 x
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by mike »

RZehr wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:29 pm
mike wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:05 pm A customer called my store today to ask whether the animals where our meat originates have had those covid shots. He said we better find out, people don't know where their meat is coming from these days
You didn't tell him that the meat only is available only because they weren't vaccinated? The vaccinated animals are still living?
can i have that question in English please
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

mike wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:43 pm
RZehr wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:29 pm
mike wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:05 pm A customer called my store today to ask whether the animals where our meat originates have had those covid shots. He said we better find out, people don't know where their meat is coming from these days
You didn't tell him that the meat only is available only because they weren't vaccinated? The vaccinated animals are still living?
can i have that question in English please
Well that wasn't in Pennysylvania Dutch. Pennsylvania Dutch, would say it opposite.
1 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Just tell him that all the cows would have heart attacks if they received the clot shot and then it would be dog food so don’t worry, the cows had their hearts removed before being butchered just in case.
1 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by mike »

Soloist wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:16 pm Just tell him that all the cows would have heart attacks if they received the clot shot and then it would be dog food so don’t worry, the cows had their hearts removed before being butchered just in case.
Along with their spines because of mad cow. Soon we won’t be allowed to eat any part of the cow.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

mike wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:29 pm
Soloist wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:16 pm Just tell him that all the cows would have heart attacks if they received the clot shot and then it would be dog food so don’t worry, the cows had their hearts removed before being butchered just in case.
Along with their spines because of mad cow. Soon we won’t be allowed to eat any part of the cow.
Well we have solid science telling us that the vaccine accumulates in reproductive organs, we need to avoid eating veal just in case. Logic would tell us Steve is going to die young because of this.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat