Likely Terror Attack at Rainbow Bridge

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Re: Likely Terror Attack at Rainbow Bridge

Post by Szdfan »

Bootstrap wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:19 pm
Szdfan wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:59 pm
ohio jones wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:15 pm
Nor is that the Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge.
And that one support looks pretty dicey.
Sigh. I guess I have no future making myself rich and famous by creating disinformation for the Internet ;->
Your claims are too modest. Start with something like "The explosion at the Niagra Falls Rainbow Bridge was a false flag operation by the subterranean lizard people overlords to start a war between Canada and the US as part of the international globalist conspiracy to infringe on our sacred right to purchase pillows from Mike Lindell."
2 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

Szdfan wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:54 pm
Szdfan wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:59 pm
And that one support looks pretty dicey.
Sigh. I guess I have no future making myself rich and famous by creating disinformation for the Internet ;->
Your claims are too modest. Start with something like "The explosion at the Niagra Falls Rainbow Bridge was a false flag operation by the subterranean lizard people overlords to start a war between Canada and the US as part of the international globalist conspiracy to infringe on our sacred right to purchase pillows from Mike Lindell."
If you post it enough someone will eventually pick up on part of it, like the false flag operation and attach it to something else like stolen elections.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

barnhart wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:47 pm
Bootstrap wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:19 pmSigh. I guess I have no future making myself rich and famous by creating disinformation for the Internet ;->
If you post it enough someone will eventually pick up on part of it, like the false flag operation and attach it to something else like stolen elections.
Thanks, I've discovered a new and lucrative career.
1 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

About five years ago, someone made up a satirical conspiracy theory that birds weren't real, but drones used by the US government to spy on the population. It went viral and became a movement. It's unclear how many people actually believe this and how many are in on the joke.
1 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Q started the same way, basically as a satire / joke, or as it is called in the circles where it started, a "LARP" (live-action role playing). A common thing is for someone to anonymously claim to be someone important or high up in authority, and share secret plans but say they can't compromise saying who they are. The whole game is for them to see how realistic or convincing they can be. They are usually obviously false.

What is bizarre about the Q thing is that a bunch of people actually started believing it. The early Q posts are obvious LARPs.
0 x
barnhart

Post by barnhart »

Szdfan wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:21 am
About five years ago, someone made up a satirical conspiracy theory that birds weren't real, but drones used by the US government to spy on the population. It went viral and became a movement. It's unclear how many people actually believe this and how many are in on the joke.
The birds aren't real guy gave a TED talk about his motives and discoveries in conspiracy world. It's worth a listen.
1 x
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Post by mike »

A customer called my store today to ask whether the animals where our meat originates have had those covid shots. He said we better find out, people don't know where their meat is coming from these days
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
barnhart

Post by barnhart »

So did you tell him the animals did not receive COVID vaccines?
0 x
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Post by mike »

barnhart wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:41 pm So did you tell him the animals did not receive COVID vaccines?
I believe he was told that we do not have information about what vaccinations the animals would have received. To find that out, you would have to go beyond our vendors and even their suppliers to the farms that supply the slaughterhouses. I mean, the internet says that there are no covid vaccines available for animals, but you know how the internet can say anything
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

mike wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:05 pm A customer called my store today to ask whether the animals where our meat originates have had those covid shots. He said we better find out, people don't know where their meat is coming from these days
You didn't tell him that the meat only is available only because they weren't vaccinated? The vaccinated animals are still living?
0 x