X

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Falco Knotwise
Affiliation: Roman Catholic

Re: X

Post by Falco Knotwise »

0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

Falco Knotwise wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:03 pm
Mark of the Beast?
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... -integrity
Elon Musk announced on Wednesday that he has cut the Electoral Integrity team at X (formerly Twitter) in half, including the newly brought on board head of the group, Aaron Rodericks.

When the news was reported, Musk replied "Oh you mean the 'Election Integrity' Team that was undermining election integrity? Yeah, they’re gone."
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Nevermind
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Robert wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:59 pm https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... -integrity
Elon Musk announced on Wednesday that he has cut the Electoral Integrity team at X (formerly Twitter) in half, including the newly brought on board head of the group, Aaron Rodericks.

When the news was reported, Musk replied "Oh you mean the 'Election Integrity' Team that was undermining election integrity? Yeah, they’re gone."
This reminds me of a committee at a place I worked at that was supposed to work on dealing with lack of integrity, gambling, etc. in athletic activities and the head of the committee got caught doing that exact thing. The rest of the committee just quietly quit meeting. Nobody wants to be caught being the fox guarding a henhouse when the farmer comes around!
0 x