Gender confusion

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Gender confusion

Post by GaryK »

So now it appears that a "woman" can still enjoy being a man while being incarcerated with a bunch of women. If you wanted to get away from being a man and now identify as a "woman" why would you want to function as a man?
Two women incarcerated at Edna Mahan Correctional Facility — the state’s only female prison — have become pregnant after having sex with a transgender inmate, NJ Advance Media has learned.
https://www.nj.com/news/2022/04/two-wom ... -says.html
3 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Gender confusion

Post by Josh »

GaryK wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:27 pm So now it appears that a "woman" can still enjoy being a man while being incarcerated with a bunch of women. If you wanted to get away from being a man and now identify as a "woman" why would you want to function as a man?
Two women incarcerated at Edna Mahan Correctional Facility — the state’s only female prison — have become pregnant after having sex with a transgender inmate, NJ Advance Media has learned.
https://www.nj.com/news/2022/04/two-wom ... -says.html
This has been a significant problem for a while, and due to "privacy concerns", the states where this is happening a lot (currently Washington State, California, and now NJ) aren't even allowed to report on where transgender prisoners are and how many sex crimes they are committing. In California, the state now distributes birth control and condoms to female inmates, since it is a given that they will have to deal with sexual assaults from transsexual men who can get them pregnant.

The men involved are often incarcerated for violent crimes, including violent crimes of a sexual nature. Due to the new laws in place, the state has to accept their demands to be treated as "women".
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

In Illinois/The State of Chicago, i’m seeing this even on low-level local small town crime.
That is, mug shots of women who don’t appear to be women, at all, reported with women’s names, presumably jailed with women. They don’t even have to put on a charade.

Look. Even if these men are not sexual predators, housing with females would be obviously preferred, for every reason.

As my daughter pointed out years ago, female public restrooms are generally cleaner, overall less offensive, than male public facilities.

Of course anyone with no moral compass would welcome the opp to just tell a little white lie to improve their lot manyfold.

PUBLIC HEALTH+SAFETY COMPROMISED.
When Leftist brainiacs decided to severely compromise public health+safety by modifying+restricting reports of FACTS, they created a ripple effect of horrors cast onto society as not before experienced. Women+children pay IMMEDIATELY, but all are harmed.

Then we wonder why other countries more+more disrespect the U.S. :shock:
No one to blame but ourselves.

It's like common stories of men who dedicated their lifetimes to building a prosperous business, only to have incompetent progeny inherit it, throw it away, waste it in a generation. It’s sad. But, wisdom is not guaranteed.
1 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

if a man while being charged and imprisoned for crime decides they are not a man, the solution seems simple enough. Just give them what they claim they want. There won't be anymore prison pregnancy and then if they back out or refuse, then they can go to a men's prison.
2 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

Transgender Rikers inmate sentenced to 7 years for raping female prisoner
https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/transgend ... -prisoner/
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Soloist wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:33 pm if a man while being charged and imprisoned for crime decides they are not a man, the solution seems simple enough. Just give them what they claim they want. There won't be anymore prison pregnancy and then if they back out or refuse, then they can go to a men's prison.
You mean chop it off?

That would certainly solve the problem of repeat sexual offenders.

Or maybe we can do "three strikes and we take your bat away"
Last edited by Ken on Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

GaryK wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:04 pm
Transgender Rikers inmate sentenced to 7 years for raping female prisoner
https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/transgend ... -prisoner/
This should be widely published as a public service announcement.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Ken wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:23 pm Or maybe we can do "three strikes and we take your bat away"

How would you apply the three strikes rule? three rapes? I mean to begin with they have already offended the rules and then generally there is a perception that they are trying to get out of the more dangerous male prison. They clearly have an agenda because otherwise they likely would have been at least living sometimes as the opposite gender beforehand. The definition of gender dysphoria is too loose by DSM 5 to begin with, and claiming it is very difficult to eliminate those with a legit "mental health" problem versus a pretender. I specifically think DSM 4 was correct calling it disorder but it was already trying to walk away from referring to it as wrong.
From a Christian viewpoint, if someone had anorexia, would we tell them "Great! go ahead and embrace your skinny look as you slowly kill yourself"? Likewise, if someone has a gender identity disorder should we encourage them? I would hope the answer is obvious as Christians. The same is true of homosexuality, and if you argue that a person's orientation is different but then balk at allowing someone to determine gender, then that is hypocritical. You read what society says about sex and gender and you can clearly see how confused society has become on this issue and they try to make it sound as intersex is very common to explain these things but its actually very rare. They just have started changing who is defined as intersex.
The Christian church who failed to stand on D/R then failed on Homosexuality, and will eventually fail on transgenderism too. This is in response to a church that flows with society norms rather then being formed on the word of God.

From a secular society point of view, if they claim one thing yet want to retain their reproductive organs, they are trying to stand in both camps and either need to be treated as a female or as a male and surgically corrected to match if you plan to house them in the same area as the biological sexes. Otherwise you will have problems. If someone is serious enough to be moved to the other prison, then they shouldn't have a problem with this requirement. Its quite obvious that a female in a male prison identifying as a male is a recipe for disaster for the inmate in question and as far as I know, no one has come out claiming this on the female side during a court case. The flip side is true for the other inmates.
2 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Soloist wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:16 pm
Ken wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:23 pm Or maybe we can do "three strikes and we take your bat away"

How would you apply the three strikes rule? three rapes? I mean to begin with they have already offended the rules and then generally there is a perception that they are trying to get out of the more dangerous male prison. They clearly have an agenda because otherwise they likely would have been at least living sometimes as the opposite gender beforehand. The definition of gender dysphoria is too loose by DSM 5 to begin with, and claiming it is very difficult to eliminate those with a legit "mental health" problem versus a pretender. I specifically think DSM 4 was correct calling it disorder but it was already trying to walk away from referring to it as wrong.
From a Christian viewpoint, if someone had anorexia, would we tell them "Great! go ahead and embrace your skinny look as you slowly kill yourself"? Likewise, if someone has a gender identity disorder should we encourage them? I would hope the answer is obvious as Christians. The same is true of homosexuality, and if you argue that a person's orientation is different but then balk at allowing someone to determine gender, then that is hypocritical. You read what society says about sex and gender and you can clearly see how confused society has become on this issue and they try to make it sound as intersex is very common to explain these things but its actually very rare. They just have started changing who is defined as intersex.
The Christian church who failed to stand on D/R then failed on Homosexuality, and will eventually fail on transgenderism too. This is in response to a church that flows with society norms rather then being formed on the word of God.

From a secular society point of view, if they claim one thing yet want to retain their reproductive organs, they are trying to stand in both camps and either need to be treated as a female or as a male and surgically corrected to match if you plan to house them in the same area as the biological sexes. Otherwise you will have problems. If someone is serious enough to be moved to the other prison, then they shouldn't have a problem with this requirement. Its quite obvious that a female in a male prison identifying as a male is a recipe for disaster for the inmate in question and as far as I know, no one has come out claiming this on the female side during a court case. The flip side is true for the other inmates.
I'm talking about castrating ALL repetitive rapists and child molesters, not just the LGBT or transgender ones.

That would never happen because we aren't medieval like Saudi Arabia and it would violate the Constitutional prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment But it would be an effective antidote to repetitive rapists.

As for the subject of this thread. I would suggest that most ALL criminals are confused about a whole lot of things not just gender. They are confused about morals and right and wrong. They are confused about their responsibility to society. Etc. etc. It doesn't surprise me that some are also confused about gender. We aren't talking about our best and brightest here. I also think there is plenty of sexual assault in prison regardless of gender and transgenderism. I think a whole lot of people get sexually assaulted and raped in prison by ordinary male predators who aren't trans as well. I expect that is a lot more common.
3 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Castration doesn’t stop sex offenders either.

However, one way to prevent males raping women in women’s prisons is to not let males in.
1 x