Gender confusion

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Re: Gender confusion

Post by GaryK »

Soloist wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:43 am Current recommendations with “real females” is to remove the uterus following birth to avoid life long medication… I certainly know a trans could want to birth young but it would have to be c-section with more risks and complications then you could shake a stick at. We hardly understand the hormonal regulation during pregnancy and this would require abortion just to make it possible. Not only are you killing fertilized eggs, but you are putting a potential child in serious health risks all for a delusion.
Transplanting a uterus is certainly within our reach, but normal birth? Not a chance.

They want a uterus? Grow it from their own cells…
And taxpayer dollars possibly being involved...
1 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

temporal1 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:27 am P.20:
GaryK wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:13 am Why SHOULD public schools be teaching about gender and all the other questions you raise?

- - - - - - -

This seems to me to imply, that in the public education of children, these questions you raise SHOULD be the primary focus of education and after getting these questions answered correctly, THEN you move on to the less important things like reading, writing and math.

This is what many of us are saying is wrong with the education systems of our day.
i was so hoping GaryK would weigh in this morning.

🇨🇦 LIKEWISE DAZED+CONFUSED IN CANADA

“Saskatchewan Children’s Advocate says new names and pronouns school policy violates human rights”
https://globalnews.ca/news/9964944/sask ... an-rights/
.. .. The advocate called on the ministry to amend the policy, allowing students to choose their preferred names and pronouns without parental consent and to increase professional supports in schools that offer parental inclusion, but only when it is in the best interest of the child.

The Government of Saskatchewan did not say if they would be changing the policy.

“The Ministry of Education acknowledges the Advocates comments in the report and agrees with her that there are various positive impacts derived from the policy, such as recognizing the importance of parents and guardians in supporting a child’s development,” read a statement.

“The Government of Saskatchewan remains committed to protecting the right of parents to be involved in their children’s education and to implementation of the Parental Inclusion and Consent policy.”

Beware “human reasoning.”
Pay attention to abundant use of “buts” and “howevers,” these are frequently used to (*nicely*) eliminate parents, “the presumed guilty.”

Of course, as GaryK describes above: AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE. [Give evil credit for being clever!]
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

IFI / Illinois Family Institute / “Follow the Money in “Gender Affirming Care” Hoax”
https://illinoisfamily.org/homosexualit ... care-hoax/
The transgender medical hoax has become a $4 billion industry, double what it was ten years ago.
It is projected to almost double again by 2030.

The initial impetus for the growth was the quiet inclusion of coverage for transgender surgery and hormone therapy in the Obamacare bill.

That provision drove a 50 percent increase in revenue between 2010 and 2016.

In 2016, just before Obama left office, a bill was passed requiring private insurers also to provide transgender coverage.
That resulted in a 150 percent increase transgender care revenues

Chris Moritz, a policy analyst and investment banker peels back the shroud of secrecy covering the industry in Tucker Carlson‘s latest episode on X.

Moritz follows the money and what he has to reveal is shocking: .. ..

Rumble / 48min
0 x

UNKNOWN
Falco Knotwise
Affiliation: Roman Catholic

Post by Falco Knotwise »

100 - 150 Students Walk Out of Virginia HighSchool to Protest a New Policy that Allows Male-Born Students to Use Girls’ Bathrooms.

(There’s one headline your grandparents never saw comin’!)

IMG_0014.jpeg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/11/03 ... 122490.jpg
1 x
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

TFP Student Action / Margaret Hamilton / This Mom Debunks “Gender Theory” in 3 Minutes
✏️ Description:
In this video, a black mother explains why she is concerned about the promotion of gender theory and transgenderism to children in public schools.

Why is this happening when so many parents believe that the innocence of their children should be a priority, not gender theory?
This God-loving-and-fearing mom spoke at the Wake County School Board Meeting in North Carolina.

She is articulate, respectful, and bold. God bless her.

TFP Student Action
https://tfpstudentaction.org/
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Lengthy, disturbing, important
(important because bullying political activists are forcing it -via- force of the sword) / U.S. White House-down
adults can ignore it. children, teens, young adults cannot. :arrow:

GENSPECT / Denver: How the school transitioned my daughter and what it took for her to desist / 27min
✏️ Description:
January Littlejohn is a wife and stay-at-home mom in Florida with a background in mental health counseling.

In 2020, her 13-year old daughter was socially transitioned at her public middle school without her knowledge or consent.

Since then, she has become a parental rights advocate and a Senior Fellow Parent Advocate with Do No Harm and helps other families navigate this crisis with their children.”

GENSPECT
https://genspect.org/

JANUARY LITTLEJOHN / DO NO HARM
https://donoharmmedicine.org/2023/02/13 ... -advocate/

13:30 “comply or lose your job” :(
17:50 teaching self-hate :(
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Add England to the list:

“England’s health service says it won’t give puberty blockers to children at gender clinics”
https://apnews.com/article/uk-transgend ... 4656c937da
Judas Maccabeus wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:06 pm They don't wind up in the psych ward for nothing.

We are trying to fix depression by changing reality. Reality will not change.
This entire paradiem of treatment is run by "activists" there are even activists among physicians, as you likely know.

You do know that Europe is pulling way back on this?
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

^^New topic:

“England’s NHS ends puberty blockers” ..
viewtopic.php?t=6663

Earlier in this thread, there are posts about other European countries reversing some [EXPERIMENTS ON CHILDREN].
England is not leading, not the first to pull back.

i’m 100% for reversing/ending FAILED/UNPROVEN EXPERIMENTS - esp on children/minors/the vulnerable.

i thought such inhumanity was ended decades ago.

- - - - - - -
Judas Maccabeus wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:51 am
Soloist wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:46 am
Judas Maccabeus wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:40 am No, but it will largely limit their use to a controlled study.
My hope is that the study will be well run, free of bias, and will show that the dangers of this far outweigh the benefits.
In addition it is extraordinarily expensive, unless the benefit clearly outweighs the cost, it won’t be paid for by the NHS.
One can hope but I’m skeptical.
I don’t know the political system or the state of things over there. From my friend there in Wales, it’s very similar to here.
Politically, yes, but the NHS is largely driven by financial considerations, and their bean counters will have a seat at the table too.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

temporal1 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:51 am ^^New topic:

“England’s NHS ends puberty blockers” ..
viewtopic.php?t=6663

Earlier in this thread, there are posts about other European countries reversing some [EXPERIMENTS ON CHILDREN].
England is not leading, not the first to pull back.

i’m 100% for reversing/ending FAILED/UNPROVEN EXPERIMENTS - esp on children/minors/the vulnerable.

i thought such inhumanity was ended decades ago.

- - - - - - -
Judas Maccabeus wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:51 am
Soloist wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:46 am One can hope but I’m skeptical.
I don’t know the political system or the state of things over there. From my friend there in Wales, it’s very similar to here.
Politically, yes, but the NHS is largely driven by financial considerations, and their bean counters will have a seat at the table too.
I wrote an article on this subject. There are no controlled studies showing this works, none. So much for the latest buzzword "evidence based medicine."
1 x
:hug: