Ivermectin

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Re: Ivermectin

Post by Valerie »

haithabu wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:26 pm
haithabu wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:04 pm
Jason has pneumonia and is currently being megadosed with antibiotic via IV. If it doesn't respond the next stop is a ventilator so please make a special point of praying for him tonight. The other friends sound like they are experiencing the same thing only milder at this point.

I have read that bacterial pneumonia is a common sequel to Covid and often what kills people in the end. Just as it was with Spanish Influenza back in the day.

Kelsey is feeling better and sitting up in bed. Carl also feeling better and I talked him out of going right back to work. He was particularly reluctant to take IVM ("hard pass") but obediently started taking it yesterday - "to please dad and wife" - when his sister arrived to be the family's Angel of Mercy. I told him that taking Ivermectin was like Pascal's wager with medicine: if it doesn't work there's nothing lost and if it does work there is much to gain. :)

Kelsey went into the hospital last night suffering from dehydration and as it turned out, pneumonia. The doctors are concerned that her blood pressure remains low and there are indications of blood clotting so they are going to give her a CT scan to see what's going on. She had gone off the IVM a few days ago to try a homeopathic concoction.

Carl is still doing well but we are concerned about him getting over tired - he was up quite late at the hospital. Our daughter is there to care for their 3 kids and so far is symptom free.
Prayers for all :pray

A friend of ours an Orthodox Priest, obtained some ivermectin pills from India. He drives for the Amish and he's been around sick ones recently coughing and hacking and now our friend is getting symptoms himself. So he started taking the ivermectin pills from India.
He hasn't been tested yet to even know if it's covid. Another Orthodox priest friend of ours got covid about 3 weeks ago and so did his wife and it was nothing but a mild cold for them.

I am not liking what I'm observing in the hospital. For some reason they made an exception for me to visit my husband maybe because of the way he is and was, and his vision handicap. I don't mean to be critical towards the people that are risking their lives with covid patients but they certainly aren't doing what they could be doing to get them up and moving. I know for a couple days the doctor put a order for physical therapy they brought a walker in to get my husband up and moving which you need to do with the hospital patients and nobody shows up when I walk by the nurse's station they're all sitting around on their computers and I see them texting on their phone. At most a nurse spends about an hour with my husband a day. the food they bring is horrible non-nutritious filler. They don't give vitamins or anything that looks to be healthy and apple yes. My point isn't to be critical but I am realizing if you have a loved one in the hospital they need an advocate asking questions and sing to it things that are ordered really happen.
3 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Valerie wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:39 pmI am not liking what I'm observing in the hospital. For some reason they made an exception for me to visit my husband maybe because of the way he is and was, and his vision handicap. I don't mean to be critical towards the people that are risking their lives with covid patients but they certainly aren't doing what they could be doing to get them up and moving.
Considering how much the hospital system charges patients (thousands per day), I think it's fine to be critical when the staff aren't doing their jobs. Management needs to hire more staff, including staff like aides who can do simple things like help people get up and walk around. A CNA costs $13/hr, an LPN around $20, and yet hospital systems like Summa are getting rid of their staff and making it harder for them to work, and refusing to offer good working conditions, sick days off, and good wages.

Citation: used to work directly with clients who were hospital systems in 2014; that was back when the big push was happening to get rid of CNAs and LPNs to save money.
I know for a couple days the doctor put a order for physical therapy they brought a walker in to get my husband up and moving which you need to do with the hospital patients and nobody shows up when I walk by the nurse's station they're all sitting around on their computers and I see them texting on their phone. At most a nurse spends about an hour with my husband a day. the food they bring is horrible non-nutritious filler. They don't give vitamins or anything that looks to be healthy and apple yes. My point isn't to be critical but I am realizing if you have a loved one in the hospital they need an advocate asking questions and sing to it things that are ordered really happen.
Yep. For all the self-promotional talk about being "health care heroes" it became obvious a lot of so-called nurses have lots of free time to make TikTok videos. Staff are simultaneously overworked (way too much responsibility given to a single person) and end up demoralised and just do as little as possible (hence just sitting around on their phones).

Ultimately this is the hospital management and ownership's responsibility, and they aren't taking care of it. Summa recently announced they're cutting capacity to 80% because of "staffing shortages".

We are rapidly getting a third-world hospital system - except with expensive first-world American prices.
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Valerie wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:39 pm At most a nurse spends about an hour with my husband a day. the food they bring is horrible non-nutritious filler. They don't give vitamins or anything that looks to be healthy and apple yes. My point isn't to be critical but I am realizing if you have a loved one in the hospital they need an advocate asking questions and sing to it things that are ordered really happen.
Well there's the problem, an apple a day keeps the medical personnel away.
1 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Post by silentreader »

....and further down the rabbit hole we go....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.6205075
1 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

silentreader wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:21 pm ....and further down the rabbit hole we go....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.6205075
A couple of things there. The Doctor who administered ivermectin to the patients that had become so worse overnight saw a much difference after administering ivermectin.

I read this has happened in so many patients and yet they continue to prohibit its use. Why?

The above video claims that an entire area of India is virtually covid free after starting the use of ivermectin
0 x
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

ohio jones wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:58 pm
Well there's the problem, an apple a day keeps the medical personnel away.
We all heard the saying, "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away". Gasp....Don't tell Fauci and big pharma that, they might ban apples on hospital menus!
1 x
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

This is one of the physicians at FLCCC.

1 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

GaryK wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:15 am This is one of the physicians at FLCCC.
And how would they know that?
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

Ken wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:28 am
GaryK wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:15 am This is one of the physicians at FLCCC.
And how would they know that?
were treated by a colleague over the past 15 months
2 x
haithabu
Affiliation: Missionary Church

Post by haithabu »

haithabu wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:26 pm
haithabu wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:04 pm
Jason has pneumonia and is currently being megadosed with antibiotic via IV. If it doesn't respond the next stop is a ventilator so please make a special point of praying for him tonight. The other friends sound like they are experiencing the same thing only milder at this point.

I have read that bacterial pneumonia is a common sequel to Covid and often what kills people in the end. Just as it was with Spanish Influenza back in the day.

Kelsey is feeling better and sitting up in bed. Carl also feeling better and I talked him out of going right back to work. He was particularly reluctant to take IVM ("hard pass") but obediently started taking it yesterday - "to please dad and wife" - when his sister arrived to be the family's Angel of Mercy. I told him that taking Ivermectin was like Pascal's wager with medicine: if it doesn't work there's nothing lost and if it does work there is much to gain. :)

Kelsey went into the hospital last night suffering from dehydration and as it turned out, pneumonia. The doctors are concerned that her blood pressure remains low and there are indications of blood clotting so they are going to give her a CT scan to see what's going on. She had gone off the IVM a few days ago to try a homeopathic concoction.

Carl is still doing well but we are concerned about him getting over tired - he was up quite late at the hospital. Our daughter is there to care for their 3 kids and so far is symptom free.
Update: Kelsey and Jason are both home from hospital, praise the Lord! One other woman we know of is on a ventilator, so please pray for Carol if you would.
2 x