Chinese Lab Develops Lethal Respiratory Corona Virus that Kills 100% of Humanized Mice

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: Chinese Lab Develops Lethal Respiratory Corona Virus that Kills 100% of Humanized Mice

Post by Soloist »

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2017 ... he-soviets

Interesting read if you are interested. I know some of the locations we tested chemical weapons, but I don't know where we tested the biologics.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Re: Chinese Lab Develops Lethal Respiratory Corona Virus that Kills 100% of Humanized Mice

Post by ken_sylvania »

Ken wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:55 pm
Josh wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:32 pm
Ken wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:41 am Apparently he has a PhD in nursing education. Which makes one an expert in nursing education and things like nursing practices, staffing, administration, etc. Not medicine. The link you posted has a long list of misinformation, lies, and false claims that he has posted on YouTube.

And in any event, having a PhD does not make one a doctor. It means one has a doctorate. Not the same thing. He is a nurse with a PhD in nursing. He is not a doctor any more than my cousin with a PhD in library science is a doctor.
A doctor of philosophy is certainly a doctor, but one doesn't need that to be a doctor, even. Jerome, Augustine, the Venerable Bede, and others are also esteemed doctors (or Marie Martin, for a more recent example, who was a doctor, despite having about an 8th grade education.)

I need cite a person no more notable than Dr Jill Biden, president-in-stead of Joe Biden, who misses no opportunity to correct anyone who fails to remember to address her as DOCTOR Biden.
Dr. is a title and “doctor” is a profession.

So Dr. Jill Biden is a professor not a doctor. And Dr. John Campbell is a nurse not a doctor.
You are demonstrably incorrect. Words actually have meanings.
Merriam-Webster wrote: 1.
a) Christianity : an eminent theologian declared a sound expounder of doctrine by the Roman Catholic Church, called also doctor of the church
b) a learned or authoritative teacher
c) a person who has earned one of the highest academic degrees (such as a PhD) conferred by a university. Most of the college's faculty members are doctors in their fields. - The class is being taught by Doctor Menzer.
d) : a person awarded an honorary doctorate (such as an LLD or Litt D) by a college or university

2. a) a person skilled or specializing in healing arts, especially : one (such as a physician, dentist, or veterinarian) who holds an advanced degree and is licensed to practice
0 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Soloist wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:20 pm https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2017 ... he-soviets

Interesting read if you are interested. I know some of the locations we tested chemical weapons, but I don't know where we tested the biologics.
Chemical sites were Edgewood Md, and Pine Bluff Ak. Biological weapons were at Fort Dietrich, Md. All of them were tested at Dugway proving grounds in Utah. Went there for a wedding. Edgewood and Ft. Dietrich ate both less than 30miles from Baltimore.
0 x
:hug: