Easier to kill babies, harder to kill worms?

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Easier to kill babies, harder to kill worms?

Post by temporal1 »

Josh:
I suggest you get out more, because it's not.
it would be swell if folks would recognize the connection between their votes and what is happening in public education, Pre-K through college, “health” care, and the resulting brainwashed mindset of the general population .. that allows otherwise healthy+able people to be so terribly terribly deceived.

this tape of this young woman is heart-breaking.
who has she been listening to?! could her parents be knowingly complicit? it’s entirely possible.
whether they agree or not, chances are, they voted for it.

she is not even considering an answer of her own thinking!
she is 100% given to respecting “the abortionist’s” opinion, which she accepts as professional, scientific, settled, fact! (when the mother doesn’t want her baby, voila’, it’s not a baby.) :shock:

people are not exaggerating when they say U.S. public education has been replaced with U.S. lib indoctrination. “recite after me.” :-|
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Virginians continue on their path.
Early pregnancy is reduced to the likes of wart removal, never mind invasive painful body procedures and ending new life.

Not “and/or,” abortion is always both, even when it’s by oral poisons designed to kill new human life, like rat poison kills rodents. It’s strange how rarely the brutality of these “procedures” or “methods” are recognized. The public is more reluctant/fearful to go to dentists than abortionists.

Similar in Ireland:
Pages 3+4, “Meawhile, in Ireland”
http://forum.mennonet.com/viewtopic.php ... d&start=20

Federal judge rules that Virginia must allow non-doctors to commit first-trimester abortions
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/feder ... KxEqtrhyoU
.. Abortion through birth isn't enough for the abortion industry,” Family Foundation of Virginia president Virginia Cobb responded to the news. “Now it wants to increase its profit margin by not having to pay for doctors to do surgery."

The remaining questions over the ultrasound and waiting period provisions is slated for May 20, the Associated Press reported.

Virginia’s government is currently presided over by Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam, one of the most infamously pro-abortion politicians in the country due to his defense of a bill that would have effectively allowed infanticide. But unfettered abortion-on-demand continues to receive pushback from Republican lawmakers, who last month blocked Northam’s budget proposal that would have restored taxpayer funding of abortion.
Evidently, Gov Northam weathered his recent political storms and remains in office.

Illinois looks forward to cashing-in on Midwest abortions:
Illinois as a center for abortions is not a new development, it’s been deliberate, formal effort, altho this almost coyly reads as though it “just happened,” due to other states’ decisions. :? :-|

Illinois reacts after several nearby states pass abortion legislation
https://foxillinois.com/news/local/illi ... egislation

On the positive. Many young people, many college students are pro-life. :D
They don’t get much airtime:

OHIO PRO-LIFE STUDENT HELPS WRITE RU-486 REVERSAL LEGISLATION / Students for Life
https://studentsforlife.org/2019/05/14/ ... T24jG6gOJA
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

”New York poised to become first state to ban cat declawing”
http://newschannel20.com/news/nation-wo ... -declawing
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York would be the first state in the U.S. to ban the declawing of cats under legislation approved by lawmakers at the request of cat owners, animal welfare advocates and many veterinarians who call the procedure cruel and needless.

:arrow: The bill, which would subject veterinarians to $1,000 fines for performing the operation,
now heads to the desk of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, whose representatives said he will review the bill before deciding if he will sign it.

"Cats of New York: Show me your claws" said Assemblywoman Linda Rosenthal, D-Manhattan,
who pushed the bill for years despite the opposition the state's largest veterinary society.
She called cat declawing "barbaric and inhumane." :shock: :?

Declawing a cat is already illegal in much of Europe and in several Canadian provinces, as well as in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Denver, but no other U.S. state has voted to ban the procedure,
which involves amputating a cat's toes back to the first knuckle. .. ..
hmm. hmm.

Nothing quite compares to “human reasoning.”
Nothing reflects the necessity of Jesus Christ more than “human reasoning.” May God have mercy.
Proverbs 3:5
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.”

0 x

UNKNOWN
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

But what happens when a cat that has been declawed in another state is brought into New York? Will it be arrested? Denied entry? Deported? Will it be able to defend itself (at a significant disadvantage) in the ensuing cat fight, or will it be appointed a legal beagle at public expense? This scenario could cause a constitutional crisis under the Interstate Commerce Claws.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

ohio jones wrote:But what happens when a cat that has been declawed in another state is brought into New York? Will it be arrested? Denied entry? Deported? Will it be able to defend itself (at a significant disadvantage) in the ensuing cat fight, or will it be appointed a legal beagle at public expense? This scenario could cause a constitutional crisis under the Interstate Commerce Claws.
I am guessing the whole thing would get catapulted up to the supreme court in no time flat.
0 x
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Post by silentreader »

appleman2006 wrote:
ohio jones wrote:But what happens when a cat that has been declawed in another state is brought into New York? Will it be arrested? Denied entry? Deported? Will it be able to defend itself (at a significant disadvantage) in the ensuing cat fight, or will it be appointed a legal beagle at public expense? This scenario could cause a constitutional crisis under the Interstate Commerce Claws.
I am guessing the whole thing would get catapulted up to the supreme court in no time flat.
I'm feline the same way.
0 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

ohio jones wrote:But what happens when a cat that has been declawed in another state is brought into New York?
Suppose this cat is a lion from a State zoo in Pennsylvania. This would be a question about legal claws on state lions.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Post by silentreader »

Bootstrap wrote:
ohio jones wrote:But what happens when a cat that has been declawed in another state is brought into New York?
Suppose this cat is a lion from a State zoo in Pennsylvania. This would be a question about legal claws on state lions.
And if it crossed a state lion it would be under the fBI's jurisdiction.
0 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown
Joy
Affiliation: Baptist

Post by Joy »

I feel that would be deefinitely crossing some lions. But maybe I'm just being catty. My dogs would certainly be happy to have the neighborhood cats' nails pared and their heads shaved, not for marrying, either, although feline slavery would be fine with them.
0 x
2Tim. 3:16,17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

A feline felony would be CATastrophic especially if the feline was Catolic and bound under Canon Claws.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God