Illegal alien arrivals now greater than American births?

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Illegal alien arrivals now greater than American births?

Post by Grace »

But we've reached this weird point where people who talk a lot about dictators and freedom get really upset if we try to look at actual Nazis and Communists and what they did by reading what they wrote and said.
Actual Nazi's and communists did what?

1. Blamed others for every problem Germany faced. No acknowledgement that they created some of the economist oppression German citizens. If you listen to Press secretary KJP who speaks for the President, you can hear that mantra at every WH briefing. Every national problem we have today is blamed on either the former president, Republicans, Putin etc.

2. Blamed everything that was wrong in Germany on people who opposed them. Real or imagined. So true today with the current administration.

3. Hitler and the Nazi propagandists in the media carried their water. Being played out in real time today on mainstream media.

4. The Nazi’s persecuted and oppressed any opponents. School board members/Catholics/prior president, etc.

5. Nazi’s gave themselves power to rule by decree rather than passing laws through the Reichstag and the president. Since taking office in 2021 Joe Biden has signed 128 executive orders, 164 presidential memoranda, 543 proclamations, and 109 notices.

6. Nazi's didn't bring their own to justice in wrong doings. DOJ slowwalking Hunter Biden's tax crimes, letting the statute of limitations run out.

7. Supported and promoted the annihilation of millions of people. The current leadership supports and promotes the annihilation of the unborn.

It is true that words and flags commemorating Nazism, is horrible and wrong. However the actions of those in leadership is far more frightening, and go way beyond words and flags.
2 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Josh wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:53 am Regarding white shorthairs they are tiny and irrelevant and o think it’s best not really speak about them or try to learn about them or repeat their ideology.
A strident and exclusionary dog person are you? I too see no particular place for them in this thread. Beautiful as they are, why are you bringing them up here? I don’t know that they are really any more tiny than other cats.
Josh wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:53 am I have never actually met one in person. I’m not 100% convinced they even exist.
I have. And they most certainly do exist.

If you don’t think they exist, and think it’s best not to speak about them, why mention them in the first place?
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

I'll have to issue a retraction. I've definitely encountered white shorthairs and am convinced they exist.

Currently, my town is being invaded by tabby cats, not shorthairs (one could even go so far as to say they have infested my window wells). Their numbers are definitely exceeding the number of native, "non-illegal" non-feral cats having kittens (currently at zero for me). Whereas the invading tabbies have already produced a dozen kittens across two litters.
0 x