Need help locating a book

Place for books, articles, and websites with content that connect or detail Anabaptist theology
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Need help locating a book

Post by MaxPC »

My wife is trying to remember a title and publishing source. There was a book from years ago that was geared towards children and that told the morality tale of a self-centered child who hogged the best toy, monopolized conversations, threw tantrums, or always grabbed the biggest food portion.

Our children's books were either worn out or given away years ago. She thinks it may have either been an Anabaptist children's book or perhaps from another source. Does anyone recall a book like that?
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
MaxPC

Re: Need help locating a book

Post by MaxPC »

Going to repost this as some may have been busy with real life and didn't see it.

My wife is trying to remember a title and publishing source. There was a book from years ago that was geared towards children and that told the morality tale of a self-centered child who hogged the best toy, monopolized conversations, threw tantrums, or always grabbed the biggest food portion.

Our children's books were either worn out or given away years ago. She thinks it may have either been an Anabaptist children's book or perhaps from another source. Does anyone recall a book like that?
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

MaxPC wrote:Going to repost this as some may have been busy with real life and didn't see it.

One of the Uncle Arthur's bedtime story books had and account like that. I've used it sometimes along with other stories from those books. Used to orange hardcover books, set of five or six, in my time. You can still get them, in an updated binding, I think. They are published by the Seventh Day Adventists, I think.
0 x
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

Thank you, Lester :up:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)