ChatGPT outline of Sermon on the Mount

Place for books, articles, and websites with content that connect or detail Anabaptist theology
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

ChatGPT outline of Sermon on the Mount

Post by Bootstrap »

Here's an outline generated in about 5 steps using ChatGPT. What are its strengths and weaknesses? Very different outlines can be generated by asking different questions.

1. The Beatitudes (Matthew 5:3-12)
  • Blessed are the poor in spirit: Recognizes humility and spiritual neediness; teaches the ethical value of modesty and self-awareness.
  • Blessed are those who mourn: Validates grief; ethically promotes empathy and support for those who suffer.
  • Blessed are the meek: Elevates meekness; ethically encourages patience, gentleness, and non-aggression.
  • Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness: Encourages justice; ethically underlines the pursuit of fairness and integrity.
  • Blessed are the merciful: Highlights mercy; ethically emphasizes compassion and forgiveness.
  • Blessed are the pure in heart: Emphasizes sincerity; ethically values honesty and moral purity.
  • Blessed are the peacemakers: Values peace-making; ethically encourages reconciliation and conflict resolution.
  • Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness' sake: Affirms resilience; ethically upholds standing for truth and justice despite opposition.
2. Salt and Light (Matthew 5:13-16)
  • Encourages individual value and potential; ethically calls for positive influence and moral leadership in society.
3. Fulfillment of the Law (Matthew 5:17-20)
  • Stresses internal agreement with moral laws; ethically promotes a deep commitment to moral principles beyond mere legalism.
4. Teachings on Anger, Lust, Divorce, Oaths, Retaliation, and Love for Enemies (Matthew 5:21-48)
  • Addresses complex emotions; ethically promotes self-control, fidelity, honesty, and non-retaliation.
  • Emphasizes love for enemies; ethically challenges to transcend personal grievances for higher moral values.
5. Practices of Almsgiving, Prayer, and Fasting (Matthew 6:1-18)
  • Warns against hypocrisy; ethically advocates for genuine spirituality and altruism.
6. Teachings on Wealth and Worry (Matthew 6:19-34)
  • Addresses materialism and anxiety; ethically encourages reliance on spiritual values and opposes greed.
7. Judging Others, Persistent Prayer, and the Golden Rule (Matthew 7:1-12)
  • Advises against harsh judgment; ethically promotes understanding and kindness.
  • Advocates the Golden Rule; ethically stresses empathy and moral reciprocity in actions.
8. The Narrow Gate and Tree and Its Fruit (Matthew 7:13-20)
  • Encourages ethical discernment in choices; emphasizes the importance of true and consistent moral character.
9. The Wise and Foolish Builders (Matthew 7:24-27)
  • Symbolizes building life on solid ethical foundations; promotes wisdom, foresight, and emotional resilience.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: ChatGPT outline of Sermon on the Mount

Post by Josh »

This gives a whole new meaning to NIV style paraphrastic translation….
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

With slightly different instructions:

1. The Beatitudes (Matthew 5:3-12)
  • Blessed are the poor in spirit: Emphasizes the spiritual importance of humility and dependence on God.
  • Blessed are those who mourn: Acknowledges the godly sorrow that leads to comfort from the Lord.
  • Blessed are the meek: Upholds meekness as a godly attribute, highlighting the value of gentleness and self-restraint.
  • Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness: Encourages a zealous pursuit of God's righteousness and His divine justice.
  • Blessed are the merciful: Celebrates the virtue of mercy, reflecting God's compassionate nature.
  • Blessed are the pure in heart: Stresses the importance of sincerity and moral uprightness before God.
  • Blessed are the peacemakers: Commends the godly pursuit of peace and reconciliation.
  • Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness' sake: Honors steadfast faith and commitment to God's truth, even in adversity.
2. Salt and Light (Matthew 5:13-16)
  • Being Salt of the Earth: Encourages believers to live in a way that preserves godliness and moral integrity in the world.
  • Being Light of the World: Calls for Christians to shine forth Christ’s truth and love, illuminating the path for others towards God’s righteousness.
3. Fulfillment of the Law (Matthew 5:17-20)
  • Christ's Fulfillment of the Law: Affirms Jesus’ role in fulfilling the Law and Prophets, not abolishing them, emphasizing the continuity and eternal nature of God’s commandments.
  • Exceeding the Righteousness of the Pharisees: Urges believers to seek a righteousness that surpasses mere outward observance, focusing on the heart and spirit of the law.
4. Teachings on Anger, Lust, Divorce, Oaths, Retaliation, and Love for Enemies (Matthew 5:21-48)
  • Righteous Anger vs. Sinful Anger: Distinguishes between righteous indignation in alignment with God’s standards and sinful anger that leads to discord.
  • Purity of Heart: Stresses the importance of maintaining purity of thought and intention, not just outward compliance.
  • Sanctity of Marriage: Upholds the sacredness of marriage and the gravity of the marital covenant before God.
  • Truthfulness in Speech: Emphasizes the importance of honesty and integrity in one's words, reflecting God’s unchanging truth.
  • Turning the Other Cheek: Encourages a response of grace and forbearance, trusting in God’s justice rather than seeking personal retaliation.
  • Love for Enemies: Challenges believers to demonstrate Christ-like love and forgiveness, even towards those who oppose them.
5. Practices of Almsgiving, Prayer, and Fasting (Matthew 6:1-18)
  • Almsgiving in Secret: Teaches giving to the needy in a manner that seeks God's approval, not human praise.
  • The Lord's Prayer: Provides a model for prayer that honors God, seeks His will, and relies on His provision and forgiveness.
  • Fasting with a Pure Heart: Encourages fasting as a private act of devotion and humility before God, avoiding ostentatious displays.
6. Teachings on Wealth and Worry (Matthew 6:19-34)
  • Treasures in Heaven: Prioritizes storing up spiritual riches in Heaven over earthly wealth, which is transient.
  • The Light of the Body: Encourages a focus on God’s truth, which illuminates the whole life, contrasting with the darkness of materialism.
  • Serving God, Not Mammon: Warns against the divided loyalties of serving both God and material wealth.
  • Dependence on God’s Provision: Teaches reliance on God’s daily sustenance and care, alleviating worldly anxiety and concern.
7. Judging Others, Persistent Prayer, and the Golden Rule (Matthew 7:1-12)
  • Judging with Righteous Judgment: Advises against hypocritical judgment, promoting discernment that aligns with God’s standards.
  • Ask, Seek, Knock: Encourages persistent, faithful prayer, trusting in God’s good and perfect provision.
  • The Golden Rule: Summarizes the Law and the Prophets in treating others with the same respect and care we desire for ourselves.
8. The Narrow Gate and Tree and Its Fruit (Matthew 7:13-20)
  • The Narrow Gate: Advocates choosing the path of godly obedience, which leads to life, over the broad way that leads to destruction.
  • A Tree Known by Its Fruit: Teaches that true followers of Christ are recognized by their actions, which stem from a heart transformed by God.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

What does the Sermon on the Mount tell us about the Kingdom of God?
Understanding the Kingdom of God through the Sermon on the Mount

The Sermon on the Mount, as recorded in Matthew chapters 5-7, provides deep insights into the nature and values of the Kingdom of God:
  1. Nature of Kingdom Citizens: The Beatitudes describe key characteristics like humility, righteousness, mercy, and peacemaking as essential for those in God's Kingdom.
  2. Ethical Standards of the Kingdom: Jesus intensifies Old Testament ethics, focusing on internal motivations and righteousness, transcending mere outward compliance.
  3. Emphasis on Inner Transformation: The Sermon criticizes external religiosity without heart change, emphasizing genuine internal transformation.
  4. Perspective on Material Needs and Anxieties: Jesus teaches trust in God's provision, prioritizing the pursuit of His Kingdom and righteousness over material concerns.
  5. Radical Love and Forgiveness: A hallmark of Kingdom living is the call to love enemies and practice an extraordinary level of forgiveness, showcasing a love that transcends worldly standards.
  6. Principle of Reciprocity and Judgment: The Golden Rule encapsulates the Kingdom's ethical ethos, emphasizing empathy and love in all interactions.
  7. Call to Authentic Commitment: The conclusion of the Sermon presents a stark choice between true and false discipleship, urging a life actively lived out in accordance with Jesus' teachings.
This profound discourse by Jesus Christ outlines a way of life that is countercultural and transformative, challenging believers to embody the values of God's Kingdom in a world with different standards.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

User
How is the Kingdom of God, as presented by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount, different from the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees and teachers of the law (as presented in the Gospels)
Comparing Jesus' Teachings in the Sermon on the Mount with the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Teachers of the Law

Jesus' teachings in the Sermon on the Mount present a contrasting view to the teachings of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and teachers of the law in several ways:
  1. Internal Righteousness vs. External Observance:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Focused on strict adherence to the Law's letter and external traditions.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus emphasized heart transformation and internal righteousness.
  2. Legalism vs. Grace and Mercy:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Often associated with legalism, sometimes prioritizing law over compassion.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus taught the importance of mercy, grace, and love.
  3. Inclusivity vs. Exclusivity:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Exhibited exclusivity, often distancing themselves from 'sinners' and Gentiles.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus' message was inclusive, welcoming all who repented and believed.
  4. Humility vs. Self-Righteousness:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Sometimes characterized by self-righteousness and pride.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus emphasized humility and meekness as key Kingdom values.
  5. Spirit of the Law vs. Letter of the Law:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Leaned towards a literal interpretation of the Law.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus taught the deeper intent and spirit behind the Law.
  6. Personal Relationship vs. Religious Rituals:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Focused on ritualistic practices and traditions.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus emphasized a personal, transformative relationship with God.
Jesus’ teachings revolutionized the understanding of God’s rule, calling for a heart-centered, grace-filled, and compassionate approach to living a life dedicated to God, contrasting with the more legalistic and ritualistic approaches of the religious leaders of His time.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

User
Generate a set of questions for serious students of scriptures who consider themselves Bible-believing disciples of Jesus. These questions should cover the entire sermon on the mount, including questions of observation, interpretation as understood in the time of Jesus, and application to whatever culture a student happens to be in.
Study Questions on the Sermon on the Mount for Bible-Believing Disciples of Jesus

Observation Questions:
  • What are the main themes addressed in the Beatitudes (Matthew 5:3-12)?
  • How does Jesus redefine or expand upon the Law in Matthew 5:17-48?
  • What instructions does Jesus give about prayer and fasting in Matthew 6?
  • How does Jesus address the topic of material possessions and worry in Matthew 6:19-34?
  • Can you identify the different metaphors Jesus uses throughout the Sermon and their meanings (e.g., salt, light, a city on a hill)?
  • What contrasts does Jesus make in His teachings compared to the traditional teachings of His time in the Sermon?
Interpretation Questions:
  • In the cultural and religious context of Jesus’ time, how would the original audience have understood the Beatitudes?
  • How did Jesus' teachings about the Law (Matthew 5:21-48) challenge the existing interpretations of the Pharisees and teachers of the law?
  • What is the significance of Jesus teaching the Lord’s Prayer in the context of first-century Jewish prayer practices?
  • How would Jesus’ teachings on material wealth (Matthew 6:19-34) have contrasted with the societal values of His time?
  • What does the metaphor of the narrow gate and the wide gate (Matthew 7:13-14) signify in the context of Jewish religious expectations?
  • How might Jesus’ audience have understood His teachings about judging others (Matthew 7:1-5)?
Application Questions:
  • How can the Beatitudes be applied in modern-day personal and communal life?
  • In what ways can Jesus' teachings about love for enemies (Matthew 5:43-48) be applied in contemporary societal conflicts?
  • How does the principle of storing treasures in heaven (Matthew 6:19-21) apply to modern-day priorities and lifestyles?
  • What are practical ways to incorporate the essence of the Lord’s Prayer into daily life?
  • How can the teachings about not worrying (Matthew 6:25-34) be relevant in a modern context of anxiety and uncertainty?
  • How can Jesus' teaching about the wise and foolish builders (Matthew 7:24-27) inform decisions and life choices today?
  • In what ways can modern Christians demonstrate being salt and light in their own cultural context?
These questions are designed to guide students in a deep and reflective study of the Sermon on the Mount, encouraging them to consider both the historical context and modern-day application of Jesus' teachings.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

User
Now generate a series of daily bible devotionals based on the sermon on the mount. For each day, quote a section of text from the Berean Standard Bible, ask some questions that focus on how a believer should understand the text in the original time and apply it to his or her everyday life today. End with an invitation to prayer.
Day 1: The Beatitudes - Part 1
- Scripture: Matthew 5:3-4 (BSB) - "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."
- Explanation: 'Poor in spirit' refers to recognizing our spiritual need and dependence on God. It’s about humility and admitting that we can't rely on our own strengths. Mourning in this context is about feeling sorrow for our sins and the brokenness of the world, which leads us to seek God's comfort and redemption.
- Prayer: Lord, help me to understand my need for You and guide me in my journey of humility. Comfort me in my times of sorrow and lead me to Your healing grace. Amen.

Day 2: The Beatitudes - Part 2
- Scripture: Matthew 5:5-6 (BSB) - "Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
- Explanation: Meekness is not weakness; it’s about exercising God's strength under control. A meek person is gentle and respectful, not seeking to dominate others. Hungering and thirsting for righteousness means earnestly seeking to live in a way that is right and just according to God’s standards, and being filled implies that God satisfies those who seek His righteousness.
- Prayer: Heavenly Father, cultivate in me a spirit of meekness and a deep desire for Your righteousness. Fill my heart with Your justice and truth. Amen.

Day 3: The Beatitudes - Part 3
- Scripture: Matthew 5:7-8 (BSB) - "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
- Explanation: Being merciful involves showing compassion and forgiveness to others, reflecting God’s mercy towards us. Purity of heart means having sincere and undivided devotion to God, free from hypocrisy. It’s about aligning our inner thoughts and desires with God's will.
- Prayer: Dear Lord, help me to be merciful and compassionate to others. Purify my heart, and align it with Your will, that I may see You more clearly. Amen.

Day 4: The Beatitudes - Part 4
- Scripture: Matthew 5:9 (BSB) - "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."
- Explanation: A peacemaker actively seeks to resolve conflict and bring about peace, reflecting God’s reconciling nature. Being called ‘sons of God’ emphasizes the idea that peacemakers reflect God’s character and are recognized as His children.
- Prayer: Almighty God, guide me to be a peacemaker in my interactions. Let my life reflect Your reconciling love and peace. Amen.

Day 5: Salt and Light
- Scripture: Matthew 5:13-14 (BSB) - "You are the salt of the earth... You are the light of the world..."
- Explanation: Being 'salt of the earth' means positively influencing the world with godly wisdom and preserving moral standards. As the 'light of the world,' believers are called to reflect Christ’s light in their lives, guiding others to the truth and love of God.
- Prayer: Lord, help me to be an influence for good in the world and to shine Your light in all that I do. Amen.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Day 6: The Beatitudes - Part 5
- Scripture: Matthew 5:10-12 (BSB) - "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."
- Explanation: This passage speaks to the reality of facing opposition for living righteously. Enduring persecution for Christ’s sake is seen as a mark of true discipleship and commitment to God’s kingdom. It’s about staying faithful even when facing hardships for standing with Christ.
- Prayer: Lord, grant me the strength to remain faithful in the face of persecution. Help me to hold onto Your promises and find joy in my commitment to You. Amen.

Day 7: Fulfilling the Law
- Scripture: Matthew 5:17-20 (BSB) - "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
- Explanation: Jesus emphasizes that He came to complete and fulfill the Law and the Prophets, not to discard them. This fulfillment is about a deeper, more comprehensive understanding and living out of God’s law – one that goes beyond external obedience to internal transformation.
- Prayer: Heavenly Father, help me to understand the depth of Your law and to live in a way that reflects its fulfillment in Christ. Guide me in living out Your truth in both word and deed. Amen.

Day 8: Teaching on Anger
- Scripture: Matthew 5:21-22 (BSB) - "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment."
- Explanation: Jesus teaches that anger in the heart is as serious as the act of murder. It’s a call to reconcile and manage our emotions in a way that honors God and maintains peaceful relationships. This teaching elevates the commandment from a mere physical action to the condition of the heart.
- Prayer: Dear Lord, help me to control my anger and to seek reconciliation where needed. Teach me to handle my emotions in a way that honors You. Amen.

Day 9: Teaching on Purity
- Scripture: Matthew 5:27-28 (BSB) - "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
- Explanation: Jesus addresses the issue of lust, emphasizing that sin begins in the heart. This teaching urges believers to guard not only their actions but also their thoughts and desires, maintaining purity in both mind and body.
- Prayer: Almighty God, guard my heart and mind from impure thoughts. Help me to uphold purity in every area of my life, honoring You with my whole being. Amen.

Day 10: Teaching on Oaths
- Scripture: Matthew 5:33-37 (BSB) - "Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all."
- Explanation: Jesus teaches about the importance of being truthful and honest without the need for oaths. This passage encourages integrity in speech, where one's simple 'yes' or 'no' is trustworthy and sufficient.
- Prayer: Lord, help me to be a person of my word, reflecting Your truthfulness and integrity in all my speech. May my words be honest and my commitments sincere. Amen.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Day 11: Love for Enemies
- Scripture: Matthew 5:43-48 (BSB) - "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."
- Explanation: Jesus introduces a radical concept of loving not just friends but also enemies. This teaching challenges believers to reflect God's unconditional love and to pray for those who might oppose or mistreat them.
- Prayer: Heavenly Father, fill my heart with Your love, that I may extend it even to my enemies. Help me to pray for those who oppose me, reflecting Your grace and mercy. Amen.

Day 12: Giving to the Needy
- Scripture: Matthew 6:1-4 (BSB) - "Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets."
- Explanation: Jesus teaches the importance of sincerity in charity. He emphasizes that acts of kindness should be done quietly and humbly, seeking God's approval rather than human praise.
- Prayer: Lord, guide me in giving generously and humbly. Let my acts of kindness be done in secret, seeking only Your recognition. Amen.

Day 13: The Lord's Prayer
- Scripture: Matthew 6:9-13 (BSB) - "This, then, is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.'"
- Explanation: Jesus offers the Lord's Prayer as a model, focusing on God’s holiness, the coming of His kingdom, the provision of our daily needs, forgiveness, and guidance away from temptation. It's a prayer that encompasses reverence, dependence, and a desire for God’s will.
- Prayer: Our Father in heaven, may Your name be honored in my life. Guide me to live according to Your will, provide for my needs, and lead me in paths of righteousness. Amen.

Day 14: Treasures in Heaven
- Scripture: Matthew 6:19-21 (BSB) - "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, but store up for yourselves treasures in heaven."
- Explanation: Jesus contrasts earthly and heavenly treasures, encouraging believers to focus on eternal values rather than temporary material gain. This teaching calls for a life oriented towards spiritual richness and godly priorities.
- Prayer: Heavenly Father, help me to focus on eternal treasures, investing my life in what truly matters to You. May my heart be anchored in Your kingdom and its lasting values. Amen.

Day 15: Do Not Worry
- Scripture: Matthew 6:25-34 (BSB) - "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear."
- Explanation: Jesus addresses the anxiety over daily needs, teaching reliance on God’s provision. He encourages trust in God, who cares for even the smallest details of creation, assuring that He will provide for His children’s needs.
- Prayer: Lord, help me to trust in Your provision and care. Free me from worry and anxiety, and teach me to seek first Your kingdom and righteousness. Amen.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Day 16: Judging Others
- Scripture: Matthew 7:1-5 (BSB) - "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
- Explanation: Jesus teaches about the importance of self-examination before judging others. This passage warns against hypocrisy and encourages believers to approach others with compassion and understanding, recognizing our own flaws and need for God's mercy.
- Prayer: Lord, grant me wisdom and humility in my interactions with others. Help me to see my own shortcomings and extend the same grace to others that You have shown to me. Amen.

Day 17: Ask, Seek, Knock
- Scripture: Matthew 7:7-8 (BSB) - "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
- Explanation: Jesus encourages persistent prayer and active faith in seeking God’s will and provision. This teaching reassures believers of God's responsiveness and willingness to provide for His children who earnestly seek Him.
- Prayer: Heavenly Father, I come to You in prayer, seeking Your wisdom and guidance. Help me to trust in Your timing and provision as I ask, seek, and knock. Amen.

Day 18: The Narrow and Wide Gates
- Scripture: Matthew 7:13-14 (BSB) - "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."
- Explanation: Jesus contrasts the paths of life and destruction. The narrow gate represents the challenging yet rewarding journey of following Christ, while the wide gate symbolizes the easier, more popular path that leads away from God. This teaching calls for a deliberate choice to follow Jesus, even when it's difficult.
- Prayer: Lord, help me to choose the narrow path that leads to life. Give me strength to follow You, even when the journey is challenging. Amen.

Day 19: A Tree and Its Fruit
- Scripture: Matthew 7:17-20 (BSB) - "Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit."
- Explanation: Jesus uses the metaphor of a tree and its fruit to illustrate the principle that our actions reflect our inner spiritual state. A life rooted in Christ will naturally produce good deeds, while a life apart from Him results in negative consequences.
- Prayer: Almighty God, let my life be like a tree planted in Your soil, bearing fruit that glorifies You. May my actions reflect the transformation You have worked in my heart. Amen.

Day 20: The Wise and Foolish Builders
- Scripture: Matthew 7:24-27 (BSB) - "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock."
- Explanation: Jesus concludes the Sermon on the Mount with a parable about building on a solid foundation. He emphasizes the importance of not only hearing His words but also putting them into practice. This represents building our lives on the firm foundation of Jesus' teachings, which offers stability and resilience in life's challenges.
- Prayer: Lord, help me to be a doer of Your word, not just a hearer. Guide me to build my life on the solid rock of Your teachings, that I may stand firm in all of life's storms. Amen.
0 x