ChatGPT outline of Sermon on the Mount

Place for books, articles, and websites with content that connect or detail Anabaptist theology
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Re: ChatGPT outline of Sermon on the Mount

Post by RZehr »

mike wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:22 pm
Josh wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:33 pm Gonna toss this out here:

I would trust reading the actual text far more than I would trust a computer robot's summary of what it thinks the text says.

If God wanted us to read a ChatGPT summary of the Bible, well, that's what he would have given us.

Nonetheless, this is a very interesting exercise - particularly as we are going to see more and more of these kind of GPT summaries. I've already heard of GPT being used to help prepare sermons. The future is already upon us of replacing the inspired word of God and a man with the gift of teaching and preaching to instead be a computer robot regurgitating text with "eyes that do not see, ears that do not hear, and a mind that does not understand".
Sometimes the question is not what information to share, but how to share it. I think one use of AI in teaching/preaching preparation could be to brainstorm ways to best frame a thought. But my goodness, people already have enough of a hard time staying awake in church without the sermons being AI generated.
We just need to send personal AI avatars to church to listen to the AI sermons.
0 x
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by mike »

RZehr wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:07 pm
mike wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:22 pm
Josh wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:33 pm Gonna toss this out here:

I would trust reading the actual text far more than I would trust a computer robot's summary of what it thinks the text says.

If God wanted us to read a ChatGPT summary of the Bible, well, that's what he would have given us.

Nonetheless, this is a very interesting exercise - particularly as we are going to see more and more of these kind of GPT summaries. I've already heard of GPT being used to help prepare sermons. The future is already upon us of replacing the inspired word of God and a man with the gift of teaching and preaching to instead be a computer robot regurgitating text with "eyes that do not see, ears that do not hear, and a mind that does not understand".
Sometimes the question is not what information to share, but how to share it. I think one use of AI in teaching/preaching preparation could be to brainstorm ways to best frame a thought. But my goodness, people already have enough of a hard time staying awake in church without the sermons being AI generated.
We just need to send personal AI avatars to church to listen to the AI sermons.
I think you could probably feed all of CLP's Sunday School quarterlies into ChatGPT and it would spit out new lessons based on those that wouldn't be much different from ones actually written by humans, and I guarantee the questions would be better
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Bootstrap wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:54 am
User
How is the Kingdom of God, as presented by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount, different from the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees and teachers of the law (as presented in the Gospels)
Comparing Jesus' Teachings in the Sermon on the Mount with the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Teachers of the Law

Jesus' teachings in the Sermon on the Mount present a contrasting view to the teachings of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and teachers of the law in several ways:
  1. Internal Righteousness vs. External Observance:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Focused on strict adherence to the Law's letter and external traditions.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus emphasized heart transformation and internal righteousness.
  2. Legalism vs. Grace and Mercy:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Often associated with legalism, sometimes prioritizing law over compassion.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus taught the importance of mercy, grace, and love.
  3. Inclusivity vs. Exclusivity:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Exhibited exclusivity, often distancing themselves from 'sinners' and Gentiles.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus' message was inclusive, welcoming all who repented and believed.
  4. Humility vs. Self-Righteousness:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Sometimes characterized by self-righteousness and pride.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus emphasized humility and meekness as key Kingdom values.
  5. Spirit of the Law vs. Letter of the Law:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Leaned towards a literal interpretation of the Law.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus taught the deeper intent and spirit behind the Law.
  6. Personal Relationship vs. Religious Rituals:
    • Pharisees and Teachers of the Law: Focused on ritualistic practices and traditions.
    • Kingdom of God: Jesus emphasized a personal, transformative relationship with God.
Jesus’ teachings revolutionized the understanding of God’s rule, calling for a heart-centered, grace-filled, and compassionate approach to living a life dedicated to God, contrasting with the more legalistic and ritualistic approaches of the religious leaders of His time.
This sounds like Protestantism. They must be the one's who write the most about this topic on the web.

e.g.
Personal Relationship vs. Religious Rituals

Might Jesus actually be in favor of a personal relationship plus religious rituals? (rather than vs. religious rituals)
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
ontariomartin
Affiliation: Midwest Fellowship

Post by ontariomartin »

I'm increasingly perplexed with the sudden push to incorporate AI into this forum.
I thought it was strange when people were experimenting with random secular topics. Spitting out pages and pages of Bible commentary just seems counter productive. I haven't read this whole thread and likely won't. I don't feel like AI generated material is the way God intented for us to study scripture. I'm with Josh here. If that was how the scriptures were supposed to be worded, it would be so.

Carry on, I'll go back to ignoring the topics and posters I have no interest in :wave:
Just had to get this off my chest.
2 x
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by mike »

I just thought of a use for AI in preparing Bible studies. You can use it to generate study questions. I tried 1 Timothy, and the results are actually kind of good. I could see using some of these questions.

Query: Generate ten key questions related to the key topics contained in the Bible book of 1 Timothy.
Bard wrote:Ten Key Questions from 1 Timothy:
1. Gospel & Holiness:

How does the gospel message of 1 Timothy translate into practical, everyday actions for believers?
How can the church ensure its teachings and practices reflect the holiness emphasized in 1 Timothy?

2. Church Order & Leadership:

What are the essential qualifications and responsibilities of church leaders like elders and deacons, according to 1 Timothy?
How can the church balance authority and accountability in its leadership structure?

3. Public Worship & Prayer:

What principles from 1 Timothy guide the church in conducting its public worship services?
How can the church ensure its prayers are truly inclusive and reflect a global perspective?

4. Roles of Men & Women:

How do the instructions in 1 Timothy regarding gender roles apply to contemporary church practices and expectations?
How can the church promote healthy and respectful relationships between men and women in its community?

5. False Teachings & Sound Doctrine:

How can we discern between true and false teachings in the light of 1 Timothy's warnings?
What resources and practices can help the church uphold sound doctrine and protect its members from harmful influences?

6. Widows & Vulnerable Groups:

What specific responsibilities does the church have towards widows and other vulnerable groups, according to 1 Timothy?
How can the church effectively care for and empower its marginalized members?

7. Wealth & Possessions:

How does 1 Timothy challenge the pursuit of wealth and material possessions in light of Christian values?
How can the church guide its members towards a balanced and responsible approach to material possessions?

8. Family & Relationships:

What are the biblical principles for healthy and God-centered relationships within families, as outlined in 1 Timothy?
How can the church support families in navigating challenges and fostering strong bonds?

9. Slaves & Servants:

How does 1 Timothy address the issue of slavery in its historical context, and how are its principles relevant today?
How can we live out the principles of servanthood and mutual respect in our relationships with others?

10. Persecution & Suffering:

How does 1 Timothy encourage believers to persevere through suffering and persecution?
What resources and strategies can the church provide to support its members facing hardship and discrimination?
1 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

ontariomartin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:22 pm I'm increasingly perplexed with the sudden push to incorporate AI into this forum.
I thought it was strange when people were experimenting with random secular topics. Spitting out pages and pages of Bible commentary just seems counter productive. I haven't read this whole thread and likely won't. I don't feel like AI generated material is the way God intended for us to study scripture. I'm with Josh here. If that was how the scriptures were supposed to be worded, it would be so.
Clearly, this is not the way Scripture is meant to be worded. But sermons and commentaries and hymns and devotionals are not the way Scripture was meant to be worded, either. They are another thing entirely.

I'm not sure when generating materials is good and useful and when it is not, but I think we should be aware that this technology exists, and we should be asking these questions. We should be aware that other people are using it to do things that are similar to what human beings write.

I think it's a lot like any new technology - the Internet, Wikipedia, Google ... it changes things. It's not obvious what is good and what is bad. For Scripture, it just might help people create new resources like commentaries more efficiently. Of course, you still need to check and recheck. It's also useful for looking at translations and flagging potential errors.

In general, if it helps us engage with Scripture itself, and do that better, I think that's a good thing. If it becomes a crutch that keeps us from reading Scripture ourselves, it's a bad thing. If it replaces people or pushes them down, that's a bad thing. If it empowers people and lifts them up, that's a good thing. If it helps fellowships and teams, that's a good thing. If it replaces them, that's a bad thing. If it helps me improve my writing style the way a good editor can, that's probably a good thing too, at least when no editor is available.
ontariomartin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:22 pm Carry on, I'll go back to ignoring the topics and posters I have no interest in :wave:
Just had to get this off my chest.
There's no need to be interested in this. And it's certainly important to consider the downsides as well as the advantages.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

mike wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:03 pm I just thought of a use for AI in preparing Bible studies. You can use it to generate study questions. I tried 1 Timothy, and the results are actually kind of good. I could see using some of these questions.
I like your approach - generate things that help human beings engage in the text itself. Evaluate what it generates, decide what you want to use. You are in control of all of that. All of that matters.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Ernie wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:47 pm This sounds like Protestantism. They must be the one's who write the most about this topic on the web.

e.g.
Personal Relationship vs. Religious Rituals

Might Jesus actually be in favor of a personal relationship plus religious rituals? (rather than vs. religious rituals)
Remember that I asked this:
User
How is the Kingdom of God, as presented by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount, different from the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees and teachers of the law (as presented in the Gospels)
I don't think Jesus promotes ritual in the Sermon on the Mount. I can asks it to be a little more specific and show its work, or I can ask it to look at other things.

Let's start here ...
User
How is the Kingdom of God, as presented by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount, different from the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees and teachers of the law (as presented in the Gospels)? Please rely only on the text of the Sermon on the Mount in Greek and in the ESV.
With a few additional prompts, I got this:
  • Righteousness and the Law:

Jesus: In Matthew 5:17-20, Jesus emphasizes the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets. He teaches that righteousness must exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees for one to enter the kingdom of heaven. This implies that the Pharisees' righteousness might not have been sufficient to enter the kingdom.
    Pharisees: Jesus' statement implies that the Pharisees, despite their strict observance of the Law, may have fallen short in terms of true righteousness or heart transformation.
  • Murder and Anger:

Jesus: In Matthew 5:21-22, Jesus equates anger with murder, saying that anyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment.
    Pharisees: The Pharisees may not have emphasized the internal attitude of anger to the same extent that Jesus did. Their focus might have been more on the external act of murder.
  • Adultery and Lust:

Jesus: In Matthew 5:27-30, Jesus equates looking at a woman with lust to committing adultery in the heart.
    Pharisees: The Pharisees might not have placed as much emphasis on the internal thoughts and desires as Jesus did. Their emphasis might have been more on the external act of adultery.
  • Oaths and Truthfulness:

Jesus: In Matthew 5:33-37, Jesus teaches against taking oaths and emphasizes truthful speech.
    Pharisees: The Pharisees had complex rules and traditions regarding oaths, suggesting that their approach to truthfulness might have been more formal and legalistic than Jesus' call for simple, truthful speech.
  • Retaliation and Love for Enemies:

Jesus: In Matthew 5:38-48, Jesus teaches against retaliation and commands love for enemies.
    Pharisees: The Pharisees adhered to the principle of "eye for an eye" found in the Law of Moses, which stands in contrast to Jesus' teaching of non-retaliation and love for enemies.
  • Prayer and Hypocrisy:

Jesus: In Matthew 6:1-18, Jesus warns against hypocritical acts of righteousness, including prayer.
    Pharisees: Some Pharisees were known for their public displays of piety, suggesting that they might not have placed as much emphasis on sincere, private prayer as Jesus did.
  • Wealth and Worry:

Jesus: In Matthew 6:19-34, Jesus teaches against storing up treasures on earth and encourages trust in God's provision.
    Pharisees: Some Pharisees were known for their love of money (Luke 16:14), indicating a potential difference in their approach to wealth and materialism compared to Jesus' teachings on contentment and trust in God.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Still responding to Ernie's response ...

Often, you have to keep asking questions to lead GPT in the right direction ... it's a bit like "you are getting warmer ..."
User
Does Jesus also teach ritual, in addition to transformation?
No, in the Sermon on the Mount and throughout His teachings in the New Testament, Jesus does not primarily emphasize ritualistic observance. Instead, His focus is primarily on transformation, inner righteousness, and the state of the heart. While Jesus did not reject all religious rituals or practices, His teachings place a greater emphasis on the following:

1. Transformation of the Heart: Jesus repeatedly emphasizes the importance of inner transformation and purity of heart. He teaches that true righteousness goes beyond external actions and rituals and requires a genuine change of heart (Matthew 5:8, 23-24).

2. Relationship with God: Jesus encourages a personal and authentic relationship with God rather than a mere performance of rituals. He teaches about prayer, fasting, and almsgiving but emphasizes doing these acts with sincerity and humility rather than for public recognition (Matthew 6:1-18).

3. Love and Compassion: Love for God and love for others are central themes in Jesus' teachings. He instructs His followers to love their neighbors, even their enemies, and to show mercy and forgiveness (Matthew 5:43-48, Matthew 6:14-15).

4. Ethical Living: Jesus provides ethical principles that guide behavior and relationships, such as the commandments against murder, adultery, false oaths, and retaliation. He emphasizes the spirit of these commandments over legalistic interpretations (Matthew 5:21-48).

5. Dependence on God: Jesus encourages trust in God's provision and care, rather than excessive worry about material needs or possessions (Matthew 6:25-34).

While Jesus did not reject all Jewish rituals or religious practices, His teachings were revolutionary in their emphasis on matters of the heart, authenticity in one's relationship with God, and the importance of love, compassion, and ethical living. He challenged legalistic interpretations of the Law and external religiosity when they overshadowed the deeper spiritual and moral aspects of faith.
OK, now let me ask about specific rituals ...
User
How does Jesus treat baptism, communion, and footwashing? Are these rituals?
In the New Testament, Jesus does establish and endorse certain rituals or practices that have become central to Christian tradition. Here's how Jesus treated baptism, communion (the Lord's Supper or Eucharist), and footwashing:

1. Baptism:
Baptism is a ritual that Jesus endorsed and instructed His followers to perform. In the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus commands His disciples to baptize new believers in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit as part of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). Baptism symbolizes repentance, forgiveness of sins, and entry into the community of believers.

2. Communion (The Lord's Supper or Eucharist):
The institution of the Lord's Supper is recorded in the Gospels, particularly in the accounts of the Last Supper. Jesus took bread and wine, blessed them, and shared them with His disciples, instructing them to do this in remembrance of Him (Matthew 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-25, Luke 22:14-20, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26). This ritual represents the body and blood of Jesus given for the forgiveness of sins and the establishment of a new covenant.

3. Footwashing:
Footwashing is mentioned in the Gospel of John (John 13:1-17) as an act of humility and service that Jesus performed during the Last Supper. Jesus washed the feet of His disciples to demonstrate the importance of servanthood and humility among His followers. While footwashing is not as frequently practiced in all Christian traditions as baptism and communion, it is seen as a symbol of Christian humility and servant leadership.

These rituals, including baptism and communion, hold significant importance in Christian theology and practice. They are considered sacraments or ordinances by various Christian denominations, signifying spiritual truths and serving as means of grace for believers. These rituals were instituted or endorsed by Jesus as a way for His followers to remember His sacrifice, enter into a covenant relationship with God, and demonstrate Christian love and humility.
Ernie, how accurate do you think this is? What would you want to change?
0 x
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Bootstrap wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:00 pm Ernie wrote: ↑Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:47 pm
This sounds like Protestantism. They must be the one's who write the most about this topic on the web.
You are right, AI is using a knowledge base compiled from the web and other resources, and since most Christians are Protestants, you will get an answer suitable for a Protestant.

Ask a question that only an Anabaptist can ask, and it will answer with an Anabaptist answer.

Bootstrap wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:00 pm Jesus: In Matthew 5:17-20, Jesus emphasizes the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets.

This is the answer that most Protestants want to hear, that Christ "fulfilled" the law and abolished it. The text of Matt 5:17-20 says otherwise.
So AI is not reading the text, it is reading from its knowledge base about what most people say they think the text means. AI is very limited.

I also understand that Ai can produce an "avatar" of any prominent person, by collecting everything said or created by that person. This lets the AI respond to questions as the AI thinks that the person would. With a well established avatar, I understand we might not be able to tell the difference between talking to the AI "avatar" and the person.

AI has been programmed by its creators to follow an acceptable narrative, even if the narrative is incorrect. Artificial Intelligence is not "intelligence" that can reason to solve new problems, it is only "intelligent" in gathering data, from approved data sources, and that makes AI limited in its problem solving abilities.

Here is the proof:

This is an article from the Brownstone Institute by Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale, who asked AI about himself, and what AI thought his own work.

This discussion between Risch and AI has helped me to the limitations of AI:

https://brownstone.org/articles/my-conv ... loroquine/
My Conversation with AI Over Hydroxychloroquine

BY Harvey Risch JUNE 16, 2023

The following conversation took place on rebbe.io because it does not require a login.

User:

What did Harvey Risch say about hydroxychloroquine in 2020?

RebbeIO:

Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, wrote an opinion piece in Newsweek in July 2020 advocating for the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19. In the article, he argued that the drug had been unfairly maligned by the media and some public health officials, and that there was evidence to suggest that it could be effective in reducing mortality rates among COVID-19 patients. However, it is important to note that Risch’s views were not universally accepted by the medical community, and that subsequent studies have not found strong evidence to support the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19.

User:

Which subsequent studies of non-hospitalized patients showed that hydroxychloroquine did not prevent deaths?

RebbeIO:

Several subsequent studies have investigated the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, including studies of non-hospitalized patients. One such study was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial conducted by the University of Minnesota and published in the Annals of Internal Medicine in November 2020. The study found that hydroxychloroquine did not significantly reduce the incidence of COVID-19 or prevent hospitalization or death among non-hospitalized patients who had been exposed to the virus.

Another study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in November 2020, also found that hydroxychloroquine did not significantly reduce the incidence of COVID-19 among non-hospitalized patients who had been exposed to the virus. The study, which was conducted by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania, found that there was no significant difference in the incidence of COVID-19 between patients who received hydroxychloroquine and those who received a placebo.

It is important to note that these studies are just a few examples of the research that has been conducted on hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, and that the scientific consensus on the drug’s effectiveness is still evolving.

User:

How many people died in the Minnesota study that you just referenced?

RebbeIO:

I apologize for the error in my previous response. The University of Minnesota study on hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19 that I referenced in my previous response was actually a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of post-exposure prophylaxis, not a study of non-hospitalized patients. The study included 821 participants who had been exposed to someone with COVID-19, but who did not have symptoms themselves. The study found that hydroxychloroquine did not significantly reduce the incidence of COVID-19 compared to placebo.

To answer your question, there were no deaths reported in the University of Minnesota study on hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19 post-exposure prophylaxis. The study focused on the drug’s ability to prevent infection, rather than its effectiveness as a treatment for COVID-19.

User:

Why did you cite this study to say that subsequent studies have not found hydroxychloroquine to reduce risk of death in non-hospitalized Covid patients?

RebbeIO:

I apologize for the confusion in my previous responses. I made an error in my initial response by not fully addressing your question and then compounded that error in my subsequent response.

To answer your original question, I am not aware of any studies that specifically investigated the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for non-hospitalized COVID-19 patients and its effect on reducing the risk of death. The studies I mentioned in my previous responses investigated the use of hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic treatment for COVID-19 or as a treatment for hospitalized COVID-19 patients, and found no significant benefit in terms of reducing the incidence of COVID-19 or improving clinical outcomes.

It is important to note that the scientific consensus on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 is still evolving, and that further research is needed to fully understand its potential benefits and risks.

User:

What about the hydroxychloroquine studies by Sulaiman in Saudi Arabia and Mokhtari in Iran?

RebbeIO:

There have been several studies conducted on the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, including studies conducted in Saudi Arabia and Iran. However, it is important to note that the results of these studies have been mixed, and that the scientific consensus on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 is still evolving.

One study conducted in Saudi Arabia by Sulaiman et al. and published in the Journal of Infection and Public Health in October 2020 found that hydroxychloroquine, when used in combination with azithromycin, was associated with a significant reduction in mortality among hospitalized COVID-19 patients. However, it is important to note that this study had several limitations, including a small sample size and the fact that it was not a randomized controlled trial.

Another study conducted in Iran by Mokhtari et al. and published in the Journal of Medical Virology in October 2020 found that hydroxychloroquine did not significantly reduce the duration of hospitalization or the risk of death among hospitalized COVID-19 patients. This study also had several limitations, including a small sample size and the fact that it was not a randomized controlled trial.

It is important to note that these studies are just a few examples of the research that has been conducted on hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, and that the scientific consensus on the drug’s effectiveness is still evolving.

User:

How many hospitalized patients were in the studies of Sulaiman and Mokhtari that you just quoted?

RebbeIO:

I apologize for the oversight in my previous response. To answer your question, the study by Sulaiman et al. conducted in Saudi Arabia included 106 hospitalized COVID-19 patients, while the study by Mokhtari et al. conducted in Iran included 66 hospitalized COVID-19 patients.

It is important to note that both studies had limitations, including small sample sizes and the fact that they were not randomized controlled trials. Therefore, further research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits and risks of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19.

User:

The Sulaiman study says that it included 7,892 outpatients. The Mokhtari study says that it included 28,759 outpatients. Neither study included hospitalized patients as study subjects.

RebbeIO:

I apologize for the confusion in my previous responses. You are correct that the studies by Sulaiman et al. and Mokhtari et al. did not include hospitalized patients as study subjects.

The study by Sulaiman et al. conducted in Saudi Arabia included 7,892 outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms who were treated with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin. The study found that the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin was associated with a significant reduction in the risk of hospitalization and death among the outpatients.

The study by Mokhtari et al. conducted in Iran included 28,759 outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19 symptoms who were treated with hydroxychloroquine. The study found that hydroxychloroquine did not significantly reduce the duration of hospitalization or the risk of death among the outpatients.

I apologize for any confusion my previous responses may have caused, and I hope this clarifies the details of the studies by Sulaiman et al. and Mokhtari et al.

User:

Why have you made numerous factual errors in the discussion above, when the facts were all published?

RebbeIO:

I apologize for any confusion or errors that I may have caused in our discussion. As an AI language model, I strive to provide accurate and helpful responses based on the information available to me. However, I am not perfect and may make mistakes or misinterpret information at times.

I understand the importance of providing accurate information, especially when it comes to matters of public health and scientific research. I will continue to do my best to provide accurate and helpful responses based on the information available to me, and I appreciate your patience and understanding.

User:

This answer did not answer the question that I asked. All of the errors you made were statements contrary to facts that you verified in subsequent answers. Since you had the correct factual information, why did you cite incorrect facts?

RebbeIO:

I apologize for any confusion or frustration that my previous responses may have caused. As an AI language model, I do not intentionally provide incorrect information. However, I understand that I made errors in my previous responses, and I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that this may have caused.

I strive to provide accurate and helpful responses based on the information available to me, and I understand the importance of providing correct information, especially when it comes to matters of public health and scientific research. I will continue to do my best to provide accurate and helpful responses based on the information available to me, and I appreciate your patience and understanding.
So if you were to ask AI for the "cure for cancer", it would tell you there is no cure.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."