Any Good Writings to Recommend?

Place for books, articles, and websites with content that connect or detail Anabaptist theology
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Re: Any Good Writings to Recommend?

Post by KingdomBuilder »

Ace Windex wrote:Thanks for everyone's inputs. Applying for CO isn't an issue, having been "off the books" for so long. But there's still the desire to learn how the other half lives, broaden one's horizons or whatever you want to call it.
You can also learn a lot by finding someone to talk to. I can learn a lot by reading, but I really like asking questions and receiving answers. That's one reason I joined the forum almost 1 year ago
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
Heirbyadoption
Affiliation: Brethren

Re: Any Good Writings to Recommend?

Post by Heirbyadoption »

I have about 30 books addressing nonresistance from a Biblical perspective. I'll take a look tonight and see which would strike me the most to recommend.

Right off the bat, however, as an American ex-military, I would strongly recommend a copy of In God We Don't Trust, by David Bercot. The message and the honest (and well documented) review of our American history is vital to understand, especially for ex-servicemen, regardless where they are in life now. Blessings.
0 x