Bible Story Websites

Place for books, articles, and websites with content that connect or detail Anabaptist theology
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Bible Story Websites

Post by Ernie »

Does anyone know of a website that lists Bible Stories using scripture text rather than a retelling of the story? I used to visit a site but it no longer works.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: Bible Story Websites

Post by Soloist »

Ernie wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:18 pm Does anyone know of a website that lists Bible Stories using scripture text rather than a retelling of the story? I used to visit a site but it no longer works.
Wife: Do you just mean dramatized scripture reading? I have ESword, and some of the audiobibles seem pretty good. I think the free esv version seems to interest my children, at least in the books of Samuel. You would have to go to the specific chapter you want though, since I doubt you can get it to only include one part of a given chapter.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Re: Bible Story Websites

Post by Ernie »

Soloist wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:33 pm
Ernie wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:18 pm Does anyone know of a website that lists Bible Stories using scripture text rather than a retelling of the story? I used to visit a site but it no longer works.
Wife: Do you just mean dramatized scripture reading?
No, just text.

I did find this one since I started this thread.

https://www.biblesociety.org.uk/explore ... the-bible/ but it is just 100 stories.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"