Christian Flash Mobs

Messages, Lectures and talks that relate, or connect to Anabapatist theology.
Sudsy
Affiliation: .

Christian Flash Mobs

Post by Sudsy »

I was wondering what others think of these 'flash mobs' used by Christians to share their faith. I think it is a great opportunity and would love to participate in one. Here is an example -

Has anyone here participated in one and if so, what was your experience like ?

Also, I think somewhere there is one of these by a Mennonite group that was in a store but not a mall. Can someone provide that link.
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Christian Flash Mobs

Post by Josh »

Sudsy wrote:I was wondering what others think of these 'flash mobs' used by Christians to share their faith. I think it is a great opportunity and would love to participate in one. Here is an example -

Also, I think somewhere there is one of these by a Mennonite group that was in a store but not a mall. Can someone provide that link.
I'm not sure it counts as a "flash mob" but last Saturday night a group of 20 of us or so decided to sing some carols in a public place rather spontaneously. That's one of the fun things about acapella singing: you can do it anywhere on a moment's notice.
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

Sudsy wrote:I was wondering what others think of these 'flash mobs' used by Christians to share their faith. I think it is a great opportunity and would love to participate in one. Here is an example -

I think the Holy Spirit inspires believers to use many different teaching methods to spread the news of Christ. After all the first rule of teaching is to get their attention. :D
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by KingdomBuilder »

[video][/video]

Here is a good one from a CoC youth event.
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do