Gender Confusion

Messages, Lectures and talks that relate, or connect to Anabapatist theology.
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Re: Gender Confusion

Post by ken_sylvania »

Ken wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:44 pm The whole article is absurd and I doubt has any basis.

My mother very much wanted a daughter or daughters. She got three boys instead. We knew this growing up. It was obvious even if she never said so in as many words. She was ill equipped to deal with the wild boys that we were and probably spent more time doting on her her nieces (her sister's daughters) than she did us. She did get three grand daughters so I guess life finally came full circle for her.

Did that slow my brothers and me down? Not in the slightest. Especially my younger brother who went through his younger years as an absolute terror (not criminally, just risky crazy in macho ways) and now lives on Alaska on a boat and owns more motorcycles and guns than I can count.
Now we know what's wrong with you!
1 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

ken_sylvania wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:08 pm
Ken wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:44 pm The whole article is absurd and I doubt has any basis.

My mother very much wanted a daughter or daughters. She got three boys instead. We knew this growing up. It was obvious even if she never said so in as many words. She was ill equipped to deal with the wild boys that we were and probably spent more time doting on her her nieces (her sister's daughters) than she did us. She did get three grand daughters so I guess life finally came full circle for her.

Did that slow my brothers and me down? Not in the slightest. Especially my younger brother who went through his younger years as an absolute terror (not criminally, just risky crazy in macho ways) and now lives on Alaska on a boat and owns more motorcycles and guns than I can count.
Now we know what's wrong with you!
I'm sure whatever is wrong with me isn't my mother's fault!
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
AnthonyMartin
Affiliation: LMC

Post by AnthonyMartin »

Interesting to me that the tidbit about the wound from the womb statement is what caught eyes. I’m not sure I agree with it either. I did find a lot of helpful input in her description of her struggle and the loving way she was discipled.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

AnthonyMartin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:24 am Interesting to me that the tidbit about the wound from the womb statement is what caught eyes. I’m not sure I agree with it either. I did find a lot of helpful input in her description of her struggle and the loving way she was discipled.
There is nothing overly to comment on outside of that. She is sharing her experience and it’s relatively straightforward.
Controversy always gets more attention then simple agreement.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat