Former Muslims Message & Plea

Messages, Lectures and talks that relate, or connect to Anabapatist theology.
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Former Muslims Message & Plea

Post by Valerie »

If this is the wrong place for this I apoligze. If you have an hour, we had a guest pastor at our church this morning. His testimony was powerful as a former Muslim, I don't think his message is opposed to anabaptist theology but it was a very important message about following Jesus. If you jave an hour, please listen on this the Lord's. Day- certainly a powerful testimony

https://www.parksidechurch.com/watch/su ... ivestream/
2 x
Franklin
Affiliation: Old Testament

Re: Former Muslims Message & Plea

Post by Franklin »

I attended my local mosque for about 2 years, and during that time I helped convert a number of Protestants to Islam. I am not Muslim, so why did I do this? Because Islam is better than modern Protestantism. In my opinion, the difference between modern Protestantism and Satanism is that Satanists don't violate the third commandment. Protestants follow Satan and call him "Christ". That is my view.
0 x
Joy
Affiliation: Baptist

Post by Joy »

Franklin wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:32 pm I attended my local mosque for about 2 years, and during that time I helped convert a number of Protestants to Islam. I am not Muslim, so why did I do this? Because Islam is better than modern Protestantism. In my opinion, the difference between modern Protestantism and Satanism is that Satanists don't violate the third commandment. Protestants follow Satan and call him "Christ". That is my view.
??????? What on earth?
1 x
2Tim. 3:16,17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
danfreed
Affiliation: MtValleyMenno/Faith

Post by danfreed »

Hi Valerie and Franklin,

Did you listen to the program, Franklin?

To Valerie - Thanks for posting this "Spoken Word"
I listened and was greatly encouraged with the message from Matthew 16:13-18.
Who is Jesus? (His identity); followed by His call for us to believe and follow Him,
even at great personal sacrifice.

In my opinion, this speaker has a great message.

For those who do not have time to listen to the entire message, start at minute 50 on the livestream
to hear the story how Jesus reached this Iranian man
through the love of a second grade English teacher,
and the message contained in a little New Testament.

The songs were great as well, especially the closing number
"Jesus is Lord" by Townend and Getty

‘Jesus is Lord’ – the cry that echoes through creation:
resplendent pow’r, eternal Word, our Rock.
The Son of God, the King whose glory fills the heavens,
yet bids us come to taste this living Bread.

Jesus is Lord – whose voice sustains the stars and planets,
yet in his wisdom laid aside his crown.
Jesus the Man, who washed our feet, who bore our suffering,
became a curse to bring salvation’s plan.

Jesus is Lord – the tomb is gloriously empty!
Not even death could crush this King of love!
The price is paid, the chains are loosed, and we’re forgiven,
and we can run into the arms of God.

‘Jesus is Lord’ – a shout of joy, a cry of anguish,
as he returns, and every knee bows low.
Then every eye and every heart will see his glory,
the Judge of all will take his children home.
1 x
My spiritual perspectives are Jesus-centered, evangelical anabaptist, New Testament Bible based...
Franklin
Affiliation: Old Testament

Post by Franklin »

danfreed wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:59 pm Did you listen to the program, Franklin?
Yes, I listened to the whole speech by the convert. He only talked about belief, not about action. It is a typical Protestant message.

By the way, here is another American Christian, presumably Protestant or non-denominational which is almost the same. Look at the music that he admires and tell me that it isn't satanic.

0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

Franklin wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:24 pm
danfreed wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:59 pm Did you listen to the program, Franklin?
Yes, I listened to the whole speech by the convert. He only talked about belief, not about action. It is a typical Protestant message.

By the way, here is another American Christian, presumably Protestant or non-denominational which is almost the same. Look at the music that he admires and tell me that it isn't satanic.

You must have fallen asleep because he certainly conveyed that following Jesus IS NOT just "belief". I think you may need to hear testimonies from many former .Muslims before continuing to lead people astray i to Islam.

After our evening service tonight, we were blessed to meet several Amish people that had been visiting our church lately. It was easy to spot them because they still dressed Amish but they have been shunned because they have left the Amish. They were telling us how much this morning's message from the former Muslim meant to them because of him speaking about how you have to count the cost when you follow jesus. You have to be willing to forsake all which is what he had to do when he lost the love of his father by following Jesus a very costly decision and several ways. So the Amish man and woman we were talking to explain that's what they are going through to follow Jesus and not the Amish.
0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

My Mom appreciated the . message so much she sent it to several people she's praying for.
0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

Joy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:40 pm
Franklin wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:32 pm I attended my local mosque for about 2 years, and during that time I helped convert a number of Protestants to Islam. I am not Muslim, so why did I do this? Because Islam is better than modern Protestantism. In my opinion, the difference between modern Protestantism and Satanism is that Satanists don't violate the third commandment. Protestants follow Satan and call him "Christ". That is my view.
??????? What on earth?
That is a VERY troubling post by Franklin
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Valerie wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:53 pm
??????? What on earth?
It’s perfectly in line with what he believes though.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

Soloist wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:03 pm
Valerie wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:53 pm

??????? What on earth?
It’s perfectly in line with what he believes though.
But to be used to lead others into darkness is indeed troubling. Hope (and we should be praying) to hear his testimony one day soon.
0 x